Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
What do you think happens after lappy? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite computer?
  The original! (Bleh, forgot the name.)
  Compy 386!!
  Lappy!
View Results

metroidmania

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:49 am
So, after the "Lappy-napped" incident, SB's old computers got blown up ( crying ). Do you think they are coming back? And when (if he does) will SB trash his old PC?
But what I really want to know is: What will he get after Lappy 486? I think he'll keep it for maybe another 30 SBEmails or so, and then trash it with some super tiny electornic which-a-ma-hoo bluetooth thing. I dunno.

Edit: Sorry! The name of the original is Tandy 400! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:38 am
well the next step in the evolutionary ladder that i can think of is a pentium 1 30-75 mhz. though i am sure they will make fun of both the pentium one name and the term megahertz. prolly something like Pantheum alpha with a whooping 50 maga hurts. or something.  

Owenlars2

the only untaken username

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:40 pm
Tandy!

And I think next is "Pentium 470." Not sure what that is thou...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:13 am
You forgot the name of the Tandy 400?! I should ban you for that! domokun
Just kidding, though you should go back and refresh your memory with some of the vintage E-mails.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

metroidmania

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:06 pm
I guess a Pentium whatever... confused

Oh, and now Lappy is missing one of the buttons. (toe) Retirement is on my list of ultimate favorite e-mails now!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
I figure he'll have a computer chip implanted into his brain, with the screen on a pair of cool sunglasses.  

ZAGRH8R

Kairi_12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:31 pm
ZAGRH8R
I figure he'll have a computer chip implanted into his brain, with the screen on a pair of cool sunglasses.
Actually...that'd be pretty cool... cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:36 pm
maybe he might use a custom (you know to look like his face) bubs brand computer or maybe thats just stupid (hay i didnt know i could spell maybe)  

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

King of Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:05 am
I think strong bad will get all his other pc,s and combine them together to create a super computer robot! With his superior intelect he will rule strongbadaia with an iron fist!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:22 pm
King of Trash
I think strong bad will get all his other pc,s and combine them together to create a super computer robot! With his superior intelect he will rule strongbadaia with an iron fist!

OFF TOPIC, but the words "iron fist" remind me of Invader Zim. Oh man, I love that guy. xd

ON TOPIC.
He'll probably go for a two different color screen next time. Instead of just white or green.  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Laser_Lemon_Lolita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:27 pm
maybe a PDA..... or perhaps he will keep the lappy.... that'd be nice  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:32 pm
King of Trash

I LOVE THIS!!!!11!!1one!! SB could expand on his fhqwghads robot and/or the monument!! At last, Strongbadia shall rule all!! And note the reference to Transformers, also seen in the toon Cheatar.  

Orizion
Crew

wafl_boy9000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 am
Who knows? Maybe the King of Town will eat it or something and he'll get a high tech computer from Bubs or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 am
It's going to called be the Penty 500!!  

Jenizin

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm
Now H* seems to have stolen the limelight from SB. He uses a microform reader (Arturo 2000)! Now that's unique! I'd give the link, but I can't seem to find it right now! xp  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff