Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Hey, this is Mya...i really like to rp and thought, hey..y dont i start my own????
So this is my rp topic:
Its a Bar, own'd by Mya, mys char, shes 18, and pretty much looks like my avi..(shes supposed to be half blk/wht...lol)

yea so if u wanna join make sure u follow the guild rules cuz i dont wanna get in like trouble for yalls crap but w/e other wise i dont really acre and if i do ill tell u if i think u went to far...OOHH and plz if u cyber, dont get graphic up in here cuz like datz nasty and yea datz just that....

So let the rp begin i guess...oh and another thing, kinda try and explain ur char so we get a lil idea of ur char...u dont have to have a whole list of things or ne thing but yea and if u want a job at my bar, just come in and ask...DONT BE SHY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:04 pm
She sat behind the counter looking out at her lil resturant and smiled. "dang this is kinda sweet" she said to herself quietly.."hope i get some business up in here so that i can pay off those stupid school loans >_<"
walking over to a table, she began to set out forsk and knives trying to make the place look atleast lively. she also turned on the tv and blasted some rap from her radio and begain to dance to Moneymaker by Ludacris.....
she then laughed at herself and sat on one of the stool and watched BET untill someone had been smart ad stumbled opon her lil Bar  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:52 am
Name: Mika
Weapons: Katana
Description: 5 fott 9 jet black hair with green and blue strips, emerald green eyes, wearing the same clothes as my avi other then the cape and eye patch
Bio: after losing her parents when she was 13 Mika turned to the street life she joined a gang and is now one of the most feared people in the county she stumbled across the bar after another gang war  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:54 am
Mika stumbbled into the bar the sound of music pounded her ears she saw someone sitting watching the telivsion she sat at the furthest table away from the person and started to clean her Katana  

neckroz209

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:20 pm
-noticing someone had walk'd into her bar..she quickly sat up and walked over to the table adn smied politly placing amenu infront of them.."hi im Mya and welcome to my resturant, wuld u like ne thing to drink?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:51 pm
name:monica

yess please i would like a coffee with a small coffee cake plzz^_^....hands her back the menu and smiles backk...looking around someone brought her attention at the corner near the window....  

BeautifullAngell

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:56 pm
she smiled at monica and returned in a few moments with the order. she then sat across from her sister..."soo, u apply for school yet!?! do u even have a dorm room around here?" she questioned while eating a bowl of her homemade chocolate ice cream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm
she replied with a grin on her face and said yess and i do have a dorm...while eatting her cold ice cream giveing her a brian frezze....while the watrist walked back with monicas orders...moncia said"thank-you here's a tip^_^"  

BeautifullAngell

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:23 pm
-confused, Mya looks around to see who her sister was talking too..."Monica!! i dont have ne other waitreses.......wait r u seeing ghosts again?!" she was freaked out now.... and stood from her table yelling i and shaking her fist to wut seemed the air.."get out of my resturant u nasty ghost!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:23 pm
"Just some Rum if you got any" Mika muttered still cleaning her Katana  

neckroz209

Xaxial

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:48 pm
Domo & Shadow
Domo age 17
Shadow age 7
Domo=Human
Shadow=Black Labrodor

Wandering down the street, Domo and Shadow were walking along. passing by a local bar, (the one in the rp) they took a turn down an alleyway. about 100 yards down a man appeared out of the shadows. he opened a knife, growling, and said "give me anything you have of value, that is, if u value your life!"
Domo looked at the knife, a poor 3 inch long piece of tin. he glared the man in the eye, and in a flash he was behind the man, weapon drawn. the man's eyes clouded over, and he was dead. two more men came out of the shadows, both shouting "oi!! what'd yew do that fer!"
in less time it took for them to say this shadow leapt from his spot 15 yards towards the thugs, and in two deft movements he broke one thugs next, and tore the others neck out. smiling delicatley, Domo continued through the allyway. he ended up at a door, at which he opened up and ended up in the bar. he turned to mya, who just got done serving a customer and said "there was some thugs in the backstreet. i took care of them."
mya noticed the bloodstains on Shadows Muzzle, and the bloody rag in which Domo cleaned his concealed blade with. She smirked. "you didnt have to kill them you know..."
Domo reconciled. "two had knives, one had a gun. we cant have them around this spot. think if a gun went off? customers would be scattering like baby spiders.."
mya sighed. "i guess you're right. well theres some customers waiting on food, so this will have to wait until later."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 pm
heres what Domo looks like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xaxial

UrOnly1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:07 am
Name:Kitty
Power: telekenesis (moving objects with mind) and being able to turn transparent and moving through other things
Description sad wrote this somewhere else...excuse the tense and such pls ^.^ bear with me ppl HAHA im cutting things out so it will be shorter ^.^)

With deep dark almond shaped eyes, this kitty is half cat and the age of 16 with long black hair that reaches the back of her knees. She has a light dark skin tone more like a mix of caramel and milk chocolate (yummy whee hehe), and black cat ears with a pink inside along with a black tail with a white tip, which are the only places of fur on her body. She is short at only 5'3 ( i know im short but i love it! i betcha wish u were short like me!) weighing 100 pounds. She wears very light clothing as to be able to move around quickly and her flexibility isnt hindered, and also long gloves that reach up to her elbows with her fingers showing. She wears a sleek blue, thin strapped tank top that forms to her body and isnt meant to move around much and long loose fitting pants that hang low on her waist, which are black, and are able to move along with her, close to her body but never clinging. Her shoes are tall 3.5 inch black heels with buckles criss crossed along the rounded tip of the shoes and a strap at the top to hold her feet in place. Many places where she goes, you can hear the soft click of her shoes to know that she is there. On the back of her neck there is a tattoo of a heart with wings symbolizing being free to love whomever she wants and being able to be free in different ways with her mind, body and spirit and on her back there is a large tattoo of wings folded that go all the way down her back until the rest disappears with the line of her pants. Its intricate design shows the spine and the feathers of the wings, leaving just a bit of her back bare in the middle of the back where the wings are seperated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:18 am
walking a ther usual slow pace, kitty notices a bar and says to herself " why not? nothing better to do tonight" as she approaches the bar she walks by an alley displaying 3 dead bodies with knives and a gun nearby. "it looks like somebody other than me is trying to clean up the trash around this place." walks into the bar and looks around for anythign suspicious, but smiles and sits on a stool waiting for ther bartender to arrive  

UrOnly1

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces