Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
::-A diary from a Wolf-::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(Only vote in this poll if you have read it)
  Wow I loved it!
  It was okay...
  Could have been better.
  Bleh..
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:03 pm
This is the life of A Pirate called Fay Hunter Who nicknamed herself Wolfé Huntsman after she was turned into a half wolf.
wrote this story and I hope you enjoy it, Please give me tips on how I can make this better. Or you could give me some ideas for the next entry update.

Back Story On Wolfé:
Wolfé was an experiment, a test baby. 16 years ago her mother agreed to give her to an organization that extracts DNA from animals to human children, they tested on children and babies because they knew if they ever tried escaping they could easily be caught and drugged.
She was kept in a cage for 5 years until they finally decided to experiment on her.. As soon as the cage opened they shot her with a tranqillizer needle.
She woke up back in the cage head head felt heavier and there were all these men in white coats standing around her saying the experiment was finally a success. She looked at the reflection on the metal cage and she had been turned into this, a "freak of nature"..(In her own words)
It wasn't until 2 weeks later at night that she was gazing at a window on the other side of the room she saw the moon.... And then she woke up the next day outside in an alley and her stomach felt sick, like she had eaten too much..
She wants to find that organization now..And end it. Not for the sake of revenge for the honour of all the children that were tortured and thrown away like scraps. So she boarded a ship, and from then on she was a pirate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:51 pm
::-Reserved-::  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:52 pm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:53 pm

Pirate-Wolfe

MoonFairy28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:15 pm
the story line is great and everything but u shud put some action in it make it alil more exciting the journal entries should be longer more detailed im sure ur a great thinker so im sure u wudnt have a problem wit anything but thats my suggestion u dnt have to change anything u dnt want to its ur story but i thought it was it was interesting oh also when she looks at herself in the beginning u shud put more detail into wat she looks like so that ppl can visualize and imagine better wat she might look like  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:50 pm
Thank you for that smile  

Pirate-Wolfe

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing on.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:39 am
Fenrir_the_hunter
I thouroley (will someone help me spell thouroley? gonk ) enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing on.

*thoroughly
Thank you. I will continue writing. 3nodding  

Pirate-Wolfe

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:38 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
Fenrir_the_hunter
I thouroley (will someone help me spell thouroley? gonk ) enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing on.

*thoroughly
Thank you. I will continue writing. 3nodding

cool, will you read my story, Stone of Agony?  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games