Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Fanarts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranokun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:09 am
I'm surprised there isn't a fanart topic here. (Or maybe I'm just blind.)
I've finished KH2 yesterday, four days after buying it (I'm not a no-life, I'm just in holydays -_-"), and I just started drawing some characters.

That's the first time I try to draw Axel. I hadn't any picture of him, so the haircut and the weapon must be different sweatdrop He's a little too skinny, I think. I'll try to correct that later.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If someone else like to draw KH character's, please don't let me alone and submit your art too wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:42 am
eek Oh dear Lord, Axel's naked!!!! And yet, he's one of my favorite Nobodies. I'm not sure whether I should squeal like a high school girl or sweatdrop. sweatdrop And you're right, he looks different than he is. He looks more like somewhere around Sora and Roxas' age than his actual age.

I drew Kairi, Sora, and Riku but I give it away to my friend as a present. Also, I'm trying my best to draw the rest of the KH characters but I need some pictures to look at. Plus I don't have a scanner. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:28 pm
*shivers*...it's good....I'm just not sure how I should react....*shivers*...I'm an axel fangirl but I still would reather not see him "naked"...but...it's not graphyc.... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:36 pm
I <3 that picture of Axel. It's really good. I can draw but drawing him...is complicated. I always mess up his hair  

KeeperofOblivion

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:55 pm
looks great! and is welll...void of clothes! xd

looks good, the weopon is just alittle different....the hair i think is fine too, u just forgot the strand by his ear.....it also could be a bit shorter, but still long at the bottom in the back.....its not to skinny either....have you looked at Axel's elbows b4!? xd hes almost anerexic! lol i think you did really a great job lol ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Hers sight that has both fanfics AND also fan art ^^ You can find all kinds of stuff there. Alas I've done non YET *shifty eyes* THe most I've dared is a Fan Rp...and I'm stil lcareful on that XD
{have it} our way  

Error9845789324752

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 am
hm i got a lot of fanart on my deviantart:

www.foolykoolyxalchemist.deviantart.com

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47071562/?qo=14&q=by:foolykoolyxalchemist&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps - here's one with roxas as a girl O:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45034727/?qo=24&q=by:foolykoolyxalchemist&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps - one with sora and roxas as dolls

and finally a guy who talks about ... wii

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43390662/?qo=31&q=by:foolykoolyxalchemist&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Man, if I were a lesbian, I would say that Roxas as a girl look HOT!!! LOL xd

And dang it, I want the plushies. They're KAWAII!! 4laugh  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games