who is it
  you
  me
  someone hidden in the shadows
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:28 pm
im depresses and im trully hurt.. i dont want your simpathy but your answer to one simple question..
Why are we so Greedy and Selfish??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:38 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
im depresses and im trully hurt.. i dont want your simpathy but your answer to one simple question..

It's something that is natural in people. Although some people aren't like that, they can still feel it. For example: anger, happiness, depression. Three big groups of feelings, in all people.
It's just how we are made... Sadly...
I have been mentally scared by almost everyone I know, in person.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:27 am
True....... But it's also what we learn or raise from.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:33 pm
Jisen Meizuki
True....... But it's also what we learn or raise from.

Vedi true  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

I've wondered that as well  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:54 am
It's all in the nature of human kind to be that way so don't worry about even though we are in a way killing ourselves on are only planet but that's not the point is it?  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:39 am
SinnerShadow
It's all in the nature of human kind to be that way so don't worry about even though we are in a way killing ourselves on are only planet but that's not the point is it?
is piontless but die is the same way so either you live or die you whole existance is completely piontless emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SinnerShadow
is piontless but die is the same way so either you live or die you whole existance is completely piontless emo
if you think about it yup. but it may depend on religion or philosphy we belive in of why we exsist.  

Keyblade Ninja

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:03 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Simply because we can, and it's free.

And, exsistence isn't pointless unless you CHOOSE for it to be. If you don't like how life is going, DO something about it instead of complaining and "dilly dallying".

>_>; Seriously, now. Why don't you ask why humans tend to take life for granted, when so many others have it worse than them?

That's what I'd like to know.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm
Keyblade Ninja
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SinnerShadow
if you think about it yup. but it may depend on religion or philosphy we belive in of why we exsist.

In the end, yes it is pointless with in a humanic view (I think I just made up a word whee ) anyway regardless of religion or philosophies of what a person believes in, that does not neccessarily make that belief or philosophy true. As humans we are, we can not possibly comprehend what truely lies beyond life and death. Or perhaps we've already discovered the truth and do not realize it. Ok, I'm just going to get to my point 'cause I don't think I'm making any since sweatdrop

We don't really know if it is in fact pointless, because we don't really know what lies beyond this world/ plain/ universe/ what ever you call it.

~Possibilities are unless, and so are they out comes ~
~Life itself, could be the very doorway to a new end~
~The world may not be as empty as it seems~
~Yah-dah-Yah-dah I hope you get what I'm talking about~

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Good question, some pple say its human nature and some say its how you're raised and/or influenced. I say its both, of course not all pple are as greedy as the next guy, but every one does have some amount of greed with in them. Selfishness can fall along the same lines but I think that issue has to do with more how you're raised and your personality. Like, for example, Parents who spoil their children, or pple who just think mainly of themselfs.

Or pple who hack on other pples gaia accounts and steal they're stuff.....you know who you are and you should be asshamed.

I hate hackers mad , ok moving on, Yeah, Greed and selfishness, very unattractive traits. Unforetunetly, every one has them.

Its very sad cry  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:29 pm
Meh. =/

It's just a crummy part of being human.
We all have greed and we're all self-centered. In some people it shows a lot more than in others. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:48 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
no real reason. just too many things out there that poeple want and will do anything to get. it's natural i guess  

dante_sparta

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:05 am
Humanity is corrupted beyond anything else and it will be our own downfall in the end. We are destined to destroy ouselves, that is human nature.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
It's one of those obstacles in life. People eventually have to learn that not everything is theirs, enjoy what you have, etc., etc.  

Akira Shinji

Free-post!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces