October Donations....... Related to KH? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:14 am
Does anyone has a feeling that these two items are related to KH? I mean, I know the G Blade is related to KH, but what about the new items? I mean, think about it. The Spirit Shadow is somewhat similar to Ansem's Heartless or Shadow and the Pixie is related to Tinklebell.

So, any suggestion about these new items?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Does anyone has a feeling that these two items are related to KH? I mean, I know the G Blade is related to KH, but what about the new items? I mean, think about it. The Spirit Shadow is somewhat similar to Ansem's Heartless or Shadow and the Pixie is related to Tinklebell.

They might be...
I heart Xemnas xd  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:04 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Jisen Meizuki

They might be...
I heart Xemnas xd

I like the Heartless Shadow Spirit thing, it cute ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 am
Anbu Tanuki
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Jisen Meizuki

They might be...
I heart Xemnas xd

I like the Heartless Shadow Spirit thing, it cute ^^
me too ^^  

Ashelux
Captain

Kakeru Nozomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:48 pm
The shadow spirit, yes, maybe. That's what I really though of when I saw the little thing.

But the pixie I think relates more to Legend of Zelda's Navi and/or Tatl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 pm
Kakeru Nozomi
The shadow spirit, yes, maybe. That's what I really though of when I saw the little thing.

But the pixie I think relates more to Legend of Zelda's Navi and/or Tatl.

MUST.... KILL.... NAVI.... MOST.... ANNOYING.... THING.... EVER!!!! scream stressed

and i never thought that the shadow spirit looked like the one that guarded Ansem in KH1  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:57 am
bobdapirate
and i never thought that the shadow spirit looked like the one that guarded Ansem in KH1

How could you not know? Everyone sees Ansem's shadow in KH1 and CoM.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:48 am
The Shadow Spirit reminds me of a Heartless and that's one of the resons that I wanted to get it so bad. The pixie I'm not so sure about though.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:58 pm
Jisen Meizuki
bobdapirate

How could you not know? Everyone sees Ansem's shadow in KH1 and CoM.

it never hit me that the shadow spirit looked like Ansems shadow is all  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:01 pm
the pixie more looks like those fairies that appear in the legend of zelda.  

Keyblade Ninja

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:29 pm
Keyblade Ninja
the pixie more looks like those fairies that appear in the legend of zelda.

NAVI MUST DIE!!!! SHE IS THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER TO EVER BE IN A VIDEO GAME!!!! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! WHAT'S THAT etc.!! SHE. NEVER. SHUTS. UP. DURING. OOT!!! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WISH I COULD JUST TURN AROUND AND SLICE HER IN HALF!?! MORE THEN I CAN COUNT!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:11 am
Well, if you're really annoyed by her, you could have just mute the volume and turn on the subtitle. That way, you don't have to hear her voice........ Then again, you will be annoyed by reading the subtitles. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kairi_182

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:00 pm
hmm i dunno i rekon 1 is an organisation XIII cloak!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:07 pm
well... with an admin named L0cke theres bound to be some squaresoft references somewhere around the site...  

iceman_dk

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:52 pm
iceman_dk
well... with an admin named L0cke theres bound to be some squaresoft references somewhere around the site...

True, with popular games and anime, you'll never know what items they would take from. I mean not only did they do it on KH such as the G Blade, but also from Naruto and that other anime that has the scarf. I dunno what anime is that...... sweatdrop  
Free-post!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff