Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Gay Marriage ??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your opinion on Gay Marriage?
  Marriage is about love not gender.
  It's against the bible.
  I am gay and i want to be able to get married to the one i love.
  It's sick and it's wrong.
  I support it.
  no answer.
View Results

Call me Alice C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
I support it 100%.

It makes me smile when I see two girls or two guys holding eachothers hands in public because their not afraid to show people they love eachother! And theres a lot of haters out there..
Theres a club at my school called the Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA). I've been wanting to go to it, but I keep forgetting. But I don't want to go alone, but I don't think anyone will come with me.. neutral But its still cool! I even made a shirt that says "Homophobia is gay!"
I basically stole the idea from the guitarist (Frank) in my favorite band.. My sister said it would offend someone, but so far everyone likes it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:20 pm
I don't support it and neither do I condone it. I have had some friends that are gay. As long as it is not shown around me, I am fine. My personal beliefs, marriage should be between and man and a woman. Again, I am not condoning gays.  

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Ashayat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 am

It should be legal. It's their life, and they should be able to do whatever they want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:08 pm
while i believe that everybody should have equal rights, im also a christian and it just seems wrong to me. i believe that when god made eve as adams companion, it basically set in stone that man and woman were supposed to be together. thats my opinion anyway...  

aramatsu91

nightslipper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:58 pm
omfg where are us the great republicans of america...... where are the people thatt see the crime of this? where are the people that see that a p***s and p***s don't go togther? hmm? where are the people that see the problem of this being married? When god made the first people Adam and Eve he told them to go forth and multiply and told them how to do it..... and you need a man and a woman to marry and have sex to multiply not a guy and guy nor a woman and woman that goes againist what he said are mighty lord. and half of the gays believe in christainity but are still gay and thats not cool. they even believe in what there againist which is stupid. omg what happens when children see men with men? hmm they will thing thats what is execpted which is bad then we breed out of exstinction just like the chinese were doing with the one child law.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:51 am
I believe in pure freedom not the George "Dubya" Bush typ of freedom so I say it should be legal  

Thanatos Phoenix

develishlilprincess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:14 am
ToxikPoison
I 100% totally think that gay marriage should be legal. It's your life your decision you should be able to marry anybody you want if you truley love them. And even though i am a strong christian I belive in it and I acctually made shirts and sold tham at school once that had a logo on it of a guy and a guy holding hands and a guy and a girl holding hands and a girl and a girl holding hands and it says i support and i gave away quite a few and i had a talk with one of my teachers about it and he said that it was totally find and that i was allowed to express myself any appropriate way i wanted and i did.

me too 100% alll the way  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm
ITS MESSESD UP. its really stupid that u cant marry when ur gay.It's really.....stupid.being married is about love not gender and people dont understand.I bet you the people who oppose being gay would hate if it was them.  

fli_as_can_be

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces