yeah, but I have seen better.
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:01 pm
My role on this RP is Trunks from Dragon Ball GT

The background on what has happened

The dragon Ball Z world is at peace, and there are no more enemies! Hooray! However, there is still the threat that the Saiyans that are bored out of their minds to go rampant if something isn't done soon. Vegeta, who is my father in this, is extra agitiated because all he does day after day is training his muscles and yet no one to kill or no way he can let out his anger. Goku is so relaxed, he naps day in and day out...age has now shown on Goku clearly and Goku looks way older than Vegeta, he is beginning to look like Master Roshi...sort of. Gohan has become a successful business man and so have I. I am the Ceo of Capsule corp. Oh ya, and Vegeta isn't married to Bulma anymore! Vegeta dumped Bulma when he found Empress Dee. Empress Dee respected Vegeta's wishes a lot more and I got to live with Empress Dee and Vegeta. Empress Dee also changed my name to William, so I go by either William, Will or Trunks.

So, I am at work one day, and my secretary Linda, she gives me this ad for a music company that needs acts to sign to their label. The label is the Bad Luck music company and the logo is a little black cat in the corner. I thought to myself, it would be a great way to get us Saiyans busy again, and maybe there can be a good use for our energy other than fighting.

I thank my secretary and dismiss her.

I fly off in search of the others, with my energy skyrocketing.

* What you get to do*

Tell me which character you want to be below. Before we start. You can be your own character, but you will be a friend of the mains or you will be an offspring of a main.

The mains are:

Goku:
Gohan:
Goten:
Tommy (youngest form of Trunks):
Trunks (middle form of Trunks):
Ochru:
Bulma:
Yamcha:
Vegeta: empress dee
Raditz:
Bardock:
Broly (he is a good guy in this and was calmed down by Empress Dee):
Piccolo:
Krillin:
Android 18 (she is Krillin's wife):
Android 17 (changed good due to a wish):Linken_Bogard
Tien:
Chiaotzu:
Pan:
Marron:

*note* you can start right away saying that you sensed my energy, but please try to keep with the story. And please fill this form by spamming it in this thread, quoting the character form only, if you want to be your own character.

New character form

Character Name:
Related to what main:
Main finishing energy move name (example spirit bomb...that is a finisher):

Current age in the story:
Pic if you have one (if you don't then just say avi's pic) and no photobucket links...just post the pic:

Instrument of choice:
(end of form)

Now, all songs played has to be written in lyric format. You must know the song off by heart to post it.

Okay...I think that does it... enjoy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:47 pm
Character Name: Ritz
Related to what main: She is the lligillmate child of Vegeta and they became friends after not seeing each other in 17 years. He introduced her to Trucks and the cycle starts there......
Main finishing energy move name (example spirit bomb...that is a finisher): She has no real powers except flying. She is a master swordsman and has a marksman

Current age in the story: 23
Pic if you have one (if you don't then just say avi's pic) and no photobucket links...just post the pic: User Image

Instrument of choice: Guitar  

Ritz_Freak

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:18 am
Awesome! We have a new person.

I then say, "Wow, we have our guitar player, welcome, Ritz. And the name is Trunks as in the swimming shorts, but I prefer being called William over the two."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:36 pm
Ritz smiled and shook hands with trunks. "Nice to met ya, Will. I guess we're half brother and sister." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:24 pm
(I am going to play as Vegeta)

Sensing some new form of activity from my son William and someone new, I fly to the scene to see what was going on. I then say, "William! Why the high energy out put?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:31 pm
Ritz waved at vegeta. "Hello father. Trunks and I just met!"  

Ritz_Freak

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:37 pm
I look at Ritz and wonder, "father, did she just call my dad father?"

Turning to my dad I say, "Um, yeah...Dad...the energy output. I have some interesting news. You see, there's this music label that needs music acts, and I know that I have been feeling restless lately, and I don't know if you have been, and I was wondering if you wanted to be a part of the band...*cowers afraid my dad will say something harsh to me*"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Ritz sweatdropped. "You didn't tell William who I was, did you?"  

Ritz_Freak

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:53 pm
sweatdrop "Um, no, I didn't. *sigh* Okay, Trunks, Ritz is your half-sister. And in answer to your question about the band, what instrument would I be playing huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:58 pm
I then say, "Dad, you can play the drums of course. Ritz will be playing the guitar, I will be playing the keyboards as well as singing vocals for some of the songs. Now we need an acoustic player, a flute player...we need more of the winds, and strings instrumental players. If only Goku would show up with Goten and Gohan. Then we would really have a good band."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:00 pm
I then grunt and say, "Fine then, I'll play in your band, just as long as I do not have to sing or dance, because you know I hate that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:08 pm
Ritz laughed. "can you imagine father dancing?"  

Ritz_Freak

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 pm
I nearly pop a blood vessel when Ritz said that, but then sighed realizing that it was only a true statement.

Suddenly I remember the wedding between Empress dee and myself. I then go into a rage and say, "I can so dance! I just do not like to be public about it, okay?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:55 pm
Ritz giggled. "seems that Father is learning, Maybe dee is his Private instructer?"  

Ritz_Freak

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:44 am
my characther Hakudoshi Chaos Zero:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff