0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Just here for the gold dude.
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:27 am
An RP where boys and girls alike can have fun! Dance, throw fights, drink, eat...whatever! Be whoever you wanna be! Just no smoking I don't like it and I don't want the pollution ruining my health. Oh and no swearing either, its another thing I do not like.

Other than that, repsect gaia rules and here we go!

"The snow is falling, yay!" I exclaim as I look out my parents living room window. I grab my winter gear and lay back first into the 3 feet high of snow making a snow angel. I giggle since, although I was 19, I still acted like I was five! I even had my kid voice still. Some people would think I was twisted others would think that it was 4laugh that I acted so young.

While making snow angel after snow angel, I was thinking, "This would be so much more fun if someone was out here with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 am
I look out the same window as my son Link did and saw him making snow angels. I was thinking, "Now that is cute. I hope my son remains this young in heart."

I then put on my winter jacket and said, "Yo, Link, want to make a snow person?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:46 am
"Ya!!!!!" By now I was so excited I was shaking. I grabbed some sticky snow and then I curled it into a ball and began to roll it. When it got bigger, I looked to my dad for help.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:07 am
just then, Murtagh was shoveling his road way when he saw two people making snow people. he dropped his shovel and started running towards them.  

Tezumak99

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:40 am
"Ooh yay! Somone else is coming to help us, daddy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 am
I look up and I too see someone. "Yeah, it looks like that."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Tezumak99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:04 pm
murtagh stops, "do you guys need help building that?" he points towards the snowman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:03 pm
"That would be great!!!!' I say excitedly.  

Linken_Bogard

Tezumak99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:09 pm
Murtagh started to gather some snow, "but first..." he throws a snowball at Link.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:11 am
Tai walked by and saw her best friend Link getting pelted by snowballs. She ran up to him and yelled, "Kids against adults!" She laughed as Link's father got her right in the cheek. She then pelted Murtagh in the back and made him drop the snowball he was aiming at Link.  

turdle boi

Tezumak99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:52 am
murtagh was about to throw one at Link when he got hit in the back. when he turned around, he saw another man, "your good, but i'm better!!" he picked up one big snowball and threw it at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:59 am
I then say, "Oh ya?! Try this on for size!" I take out my sling shot and pelt the adults and Murtagh.

Then I say, "Hold on, am I on the adult side?"  

Linken_Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:01 am
Then I picked up a few snow balls and started throwing them wildly with my long ponytail.

I began to laugh as I waited to see if they hit anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:24 pm
murtagh ducked and tried running for cover, suddenly, he got shot in the face. he went back and fell down on his back.  

Tezumak99

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:39 pm
I began to giggle. This was fun!  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items