Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
We as a species have destroyed humanity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Humans...
  have gone soft.
  are ******** nuts.
  aren't human at all.
View Results

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

In fact America is the greatest example of intellectual interest. The Discovery Channel. The History Channel. The Food Channel. It has some of the greatest universities. You have everything here. Philosophers. and they've created some of the geatest entertainment and produced brilliant authors. Charles Dickens and Shakespeare and Edgar Allen Poe.

Charles Dickens and Shakespeare werent american...?

then I must be severely confused. god I feel like an idiot. ok Shakepeare wasn't. I'm not sure about Charles Dickens. I think I got lost amidst the rampaige of my thoughts. I'll make sure to edit that.
thanks for pointing that out. maybe I should stay away from the extended discussion section..... confused

_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Charles Dickens was definately not american xD ur right about poe though 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 am
Ultimately, that's cultural evolution for you. We no longer have to do THE SAME THINGS to survive, but we must still work constantly to survive. I do, however, believe that it's only intelligent to learn to survive off the land, as you never know when you'll be tossed into a situation that demands a more "old-school" approach to survival.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff