Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
New KH game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narluxia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:00 pm
OK i finally found it out it is going to be be called Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix It has been said to be in america yet but it does have english voice acting so it must be for America  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:08 pm
narluxia
OK i finally found it out it is going to be be called Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix It has been said to be in america yet but it does have english voice acting so it must be for America
it may come out later on in the year for the PS2 but chance are low cuz they did it to KH and it really diodnt appear in america but you can still play it and i think theey may have did it to CoM too sweatdrop cuz there is more Ansem's reports that arent in the origonal game and also another SE thus explianing various SE to the first game  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Pingu Ka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:38 pm
narluxia

Kingdom Hearts final mix was made for japan only it has english voice casting(japanese sub titles) but japanese menus it was made that way so that americans could order it. pointless cause they still had to translate it from pal to nstc.

thell probaly do the same thing for the secold final mix  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:10 pm
randomness  

Organization XIII Member

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:05 pm
im so bored im just typing things to get money.
sora is stupid he does stupid things. riku better he goes to the dark side and who does like the darkness its cool and cam there nothing bad happens and plus i like the cat plushies  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:41 am
I've seen Final Mix (Being my friends Japanese.) and No KH2:FM+ will end up not coming stateside just as the one before it. (WHY?!) I was impressed with some of the extra stuff on Final Mix and it deserves to come stateside.  

Greenk4

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 am
New Update about KHFM2. According to http://KH2.co.uk, there are new drive form that resembles Sora's outfit in KH, Donald and Goofy have "Christmas" outfits, Dodge Roll is back as Reaction Command, you can now fight all members of Organization XIII in Coliseum, the fighting with Marluxia will involves lots of Reaction Commands but it's silimar to KH CoM, Lexeaus' battle will be difficult since he will attack from above, and last but not least, in the trailer the Organization member encounters a mysterious figure. It states that it is one of the Knights from the secret trailer of KH2. Here are the pictures to KHFM2:

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=newfm5.jpg
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=newfm4.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:43 pm
and an update to what was posted before me. the Official Name is called

"Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix +"

The game shall be Released Spring 07 in Japan but is supposed to come stateside being that Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories will be included in Final Mix + (It will be a 2-Disk Game.)

Final Mix+ will have:

-Cutscenes Deleted from the Original Game
-A Few uncut game diffrences (Such as Xigbar's Cross Hairs being replaced with an actual Sniper Crosshair.)

-Dodge Roll
-Optional Bosses (Kurt Zisa Being Rumored to come back.)
-Option to Fight Sephiroth MORE THAN ONCE.
-Extended Secret Movie

As for the Updates from that website. Tetsuya Nomrua has said these are false rumors being spread as the site has no affiliation with Square. Nomura has only revealed the information placed above (This was REDICULOUSLY HARD to find!) The Organization XIII members are split off between the 2 games and cannot be fought in the KH2 of Final Mix + (But Nomura Says to make some changes about this for the American versoin, but he says it is a maybe, being the game is nowhere NEAR completed due to having such Minor Details edited to it's original concept I deas.) A sof Now he says any other rumors are false. He will reveal More at the Square-Enix Confrence in 2007. (Date TBA)  

Greenk4

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:23 am
Not only that, but there is a rumor that Nomura is making a new KH title game. It could be the KH Trinity Edition or the KH2FM+ that you've mention, but I'm not sure. This is what I found from my other forum:

Quote:
Tetsuya Nomura has apparently revealed in both Dengeki PlayStation and Famitsu magazines that he is planning on releasing details on a new Kingdom Hearts title mid-way through 2007. This does only currently count as rumour, but several credible sources (including German website Gamefront) have talked about it, thus making the news very possible. It is believed that this new game will most likely not be KHIII but a spin off, like KH: Chains of Memories.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:29 pm
The Trinity Edition is a bundle pack of Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Hits (Which is Final Mix BTW.), Chain of Memories for the GBA and Kingdom Hearts 2 with 3 players guides and a journal which covers all the stuff in the games. Final Mix + is what's coming out during the End of First Quarter (mid-spring.) but the Square Enix Confrence shall clear Everything up. Nomura has a knack for leading fans in the other direction.  

Greenk4

lolli_pops

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:20 pm
i herd theres a kingdom hearts 2 final mix trailer out but theyre not showing it just yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:16 pm
KH2: FM, eh?
I dern wanna get your hopes TRAMPLED on, because this dissapoints me, too.
It will most likely NEVER come out in America, or, anywhere else BUT Japan.
Why realease the FM for KH2, and not for KH1, eh?
About the english voices?
KH1:FM has a choice for english voices, but only came out in Japan. I'll bet almost anything it won't come out in english.  

Miss Rarity Belle

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:20 pm
I won't even bother to get my hopes up of ME owning the game. But I KNOW that my friend will have it, being he lives in Japan and he brings me stuff from over there PLUS I got a freebie Japanese PS2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:48 am
nice pix of riku and them. they look really hot.  

Zero_maverickhunter

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:10 am
they look nice. I must admit.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games