Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:04 pm
alright why dont we take things into our own hands and do something that will not only make us stand out but also make or the guild well known on gaia like advertising us or something, make our own story that works in the foregrounds of Gaia, a secret Alliance like the organization, make friends and enemies, i know its evil in a way but it like your either in or out, like religion or science, all about belief, but we have to make it big to the piont it becomes an event on gaia something for eveyone to know but not know whats happening twisted biggrin understand me...
lets start our own little war on Gaia, a conspiracy gianst all those who apose us twisted who is with me twisted
( Note to all it is something that i want to talk to the admistrator about so we can make a huge story about kinda like the comics where we all just make something cool like in a group of people in the towns where we can make our story, think the mansion in KHII no one nows whats in it but only those who know how to gwt in, sounds kinda like the guilds but i wants this to be big)
Ashelux what do you think??

sorry we ar now chagin the way this is going but im going to leave this idea here so it can be read and discussed further or used so future refrance

so far we discussed staying together as a guild and distingush ourself for our guild and battle together...read further to understand more
join the discussion  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:53 pm
hey we can even make our own Org weapons unique to our guild  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:01 pm
But what would the point be?

Sorry, but I seriously don't see where this is going and the point of waging a war against everyone else who is not on our side.

Even if I am in this guild, I kind of find this having nothing to with the current plot of this site. Plus wouldn't you think that that would cause a lot of flamming towards some, cause even more wars between other guilds/alliances, and cause total chaos? I don't think the admins would approve of this. I mean the way I see it, it seems like your way of getting back at people who oppose you in some way rather than serving as a purpose as some fun event for the whole site.

Not everyone even likes KH anyway confused Not to mention as you said, this is just a way to advertise the guild which I see as not fair to the other guilds because then they would want their own plot just to make their own guild well known.

As I said, too much chaos, a bit biased, and it's a way to advertise ONE guild. Not a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:02 pm
imagine our own avis with there own specific weapon and characteristic kinda like the actual Organizattion XIII with all there mambers involved each with a rank and story behind it  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:04 pm
sounds interesting but there may be copyright issues, plus wars in guilds is a little clishe' nowaday hell there's even an MMORPG Guild Wars  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:07 pm
Cadet Chitaru

Sorry, but I seriously don't see where this is going and the point of waging a war against everyone else who is not on our side.

Even if I am in this guild, I kind of find this having nothing to with the current plot of this site. Plus wouldn't you think that that would cause a lot of flamming towards some, cause even more wars between other guilds/alliances, and cause total chaos? I don't think the admins would approve of this. I mean the way I see it, it seems like your way of getting back at people who oppose you in some way rather than serving as a purpose as some fun event for the whole site.

Not everyone even likes KH anyway confused Not to mention as you said, this is just a way to advertise the guild which I see as not fair to the other guilds because then they would want their own plot just to make their own guild well known.

As I said, too much chaos, a bit biased, and it's a way to advertise ONE guild. Not a good idea.
well it not about the organization and i know there is a lot of flaws but i mean we can do something with the guilds to make us stand out over the other and war is kinda i know out there but like a competition between the guild to see who is better at something from another and such, i know what you mean even as i reaf this its kinda creeps me out and im trying to work all of it out in my head cuza i just thought of it like 20 minute ago and i would like to discuss how it would work with others from the guild to help me out with the idea a bit  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
imagine our own avis with there own specific weapon and characteristic kinda like the actual Organizattion XIII with all there mambers involved each with a rank and story behind it

As the guy above me said. That brings in copyright issues. Now, they have made somethings that relate to others that you may consider copyright infragment but they're not.

G-Virus: Resident Evil
Ninja-headband: Naruto
G-Blade: KH

THose are ideas taken from those things but they are okay because they are just parodies of the same things. That idea of yours may bring copyright issues anyway.

I still don't think it's a good idea because it's just going to cause flame wars ebtween other guilds, cause mass chaos, and have people join the guild for the wrong reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Cadet Chitaru

well it not about the organization and i know there is a lot of flaws but i mean we can do something with the guilds to make us stand out over the other and war is kinda i know out there but like a competition between the guild to see who is better at something from another and such, i know what you mean even as i reaf this its kinda creeps me out and im trying to work all of it out in my head cuza i just thought of it like 20 minute ago and i would like to discuss how it would work with others from the guild to help me out with the idea a bit

Still, it's just starting "Guild Wars" which I can imagin would cause a lot of people being banned for breaking the TOS over:

Flamming
Trolling

And what not. Seriously, there are A LOT of flaws to this idea because I can just imagin how bad this would go due to people starting petty wars over people, flamming, trolling, ect. The admins can not approve of something that would cause mass chaos and destroy the Gaia community.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Cadet Chitaru
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

As the guy above me said. That brings in copyright issues. Now, they have made somethings that relate to others that you may consider copyright infragment but they're not.

G-Virus: Resident Evil
Ninja-headband: Naruto
G-Blade: KH

THose are ideas taken from those things but they are okay because they are just parodies of the same things. That idea of yours may bring copyright issues anyway.

I still don't think it's a good idea because it's just going to cause flame wars ebtween other guilds, cause mass chaos, and have people join the guild for the wrong reasons.
well hey could you help me work something out with this idea that doesnt cause much of a choas in gaia but make us stand out... i really am thinking about like we are just a guild that plans bigger things on gaia and people need to read discuss and make rumors about like if it exist or not and how can i join and not join and what are their intentions for gaia really kinda like the event on gaia but runned by a guild that make up stories thruoght gaia ya know sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:19 pm
Well if you want to make us stand out, then go advertising in the correct forums of this site.
Or you could make a RP in Barton Town (forum).

Admins can not single out guilds just to make this guild stand out through a story plot.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:22 pm
Cadet Chitaru
Well if you want to make us stand out, then go advertising in the correct forums of this site.

Admins can not single out guilds just to make this guild stand out through a story plot.
well not like that really but i want to make up a rumor kinda thing that gets people worried or excited about it at least make a guild that becomes a legend in gaia and it doesnt have to be this one but i want people to give me some feedback on the idea
the idea i to make a legend on Gaiakinda like in FMA the hot theif that had the alchemy cicle on her chest  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:24 pm
Cadet Chitaru

i agree but the idea of the personalised powers could be nice, and make gaia ino more of a game rather than just forum RPGs  

neilmc

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:28 pm
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru

i agree but the idea of the personalised powers could be nice, and make gaia ino more of a game rather than just forum RPGs

Well that's the thing. Gaia was intended to be a anime and videogame forum. It's an RPG forum.That was what Gaia was created for. Not a game. If you want an online game then play Ragnarok or Fly For Fun or whatever.

Besides, we'll have the battle system hopefully when they release the beta version of the site.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:28 pm
like i said in my PM to most wanted

if we sat down and descussed this we could make this into a better idea and refine it, the origonal idea sounds as if it's going to end up with every gaian flaming eachother endlessly for no good reason  

neilmc

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:29 pm
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru

u dont agree on the idea of a game becuase gaia is just what it is and thats a RP website and it makes it unique but not personilized powers but just something that we can make that can be use only to those who join a specific guild and all and if you koin you recieve it, do you understand.. it makes us stand out and people will know who we are when they see the item and want to join  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff