Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Yoshi's Island DS ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Altae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:36 pm
I just got it last saturday, and I'm really enjoying this game so far. It's pretty much the same games as the original Yoshi's Island for the DS, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I wanted to get this game partly because I loved teh original so much in the first place. Plus, there are some extra gameplay mechanics and other little bonuses thrown in to make it more interesting and replayable. 3nodding

Anybody else have, or want this game? I'd reccomend it if you have a DS and some money to spend, but I don't think it's quite worth buying the whole system just to play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:30 am
I don't have a DS, just a GBA SP but I've already decided that when I upgrade my handheld I'll probably want a DS rather than a PSP. I don't know why but the DS game line up looks more appealing to me. The problem with the PSP line up is that I've already played or at least seen most of the games on the PS2. Yeah, it's gotten better but they still have too many direct ports and sequels on the PSP. Plus there are more sprite based games available for DS. 3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

Altae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Strideo
I don't have a DS, just a GBA SP but I've already decided that when I upgrade my handheld I'll probably want a DS rather than a PSP. I don't know why but the DS game line up looks more appealing to me. The problem with the PSP line up is that I've already played or at least seen most of the games on the PS2. Yeah, it's gotten better but they still have too many direct ports and sequels on the PSP. Plus there are more sprite based games available for DS. 3nodding

Yeah, there really aren't that many good games out for the PSP. Probably the best ones I can think of are Daxter and Tekken: Dark Resurrection.

Compared to that, I could probably rattle off about a dozen great titles for the DS, if you don't mind Nintendo games that much. The complaint everyone has is that they're too kiddy, but the games are really worth it if you actually play them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:20 am
    x3
    This game is so cute.
    I think I am on 2-4 at the moment, I forget. sweatdrop

Sapphic Babe

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items