Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
General Chat! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:53 am
Alright well I desided to make a general chat just for people that wish to talk to other ohioin's n stuff about things in GENERAL... So I made this topic for you all, and for me as well. Let's have fun and keep it clean.

(!!!Rules!!!)SAME RULES APPLY TO EVERYTHING(!!!Rules!!!)
All gaia rules apply!
No Cybering
Keep it PG13
No fighting (*if so no killing*)
Don't break the rules, you'll get kicked from this thread...

There will be a bad list second post, means players that are not aloud here, so if you see them come in, don't bother talking to them their posts will be deleted asap.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:56 am
Bad List
None now, and hopefully none ever.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:58 am
I have to flippen babysit today, will be back at umm...like 2:30 basically. They are comming now so I GOT TO GO bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:59 am
Gah I'm so borrred!!! x.x I'm really starting to hate summer right now because I have nothing to do most of the time and I was going to go to Ikasucon next month, but I can't cause I have no money at the moment gahh. Plus no band that I listen to is coming to Ohio as far as I know at the moment. So yeah, I'm reallllly bored.  

Fireya

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:23 pm
Fireya
Gah I'm so borrred!!! x.x I'm really starting to hate summer right now because I have nothing to do most of the time and I was going to go to Ikasucon next month, but I can't cause I have no money at the moment gahh. Plus no band that I listen to is coming to Ohio as far as I know at the moment. So yeah, I'm reallllly bored.

Pssh, There's bands that come to Ohio? Lol not around here. But yeah it is so boring and hot. I like the fall, nice weather nice colors and nice attatude ^_^ lol but yeah I have nothing to do either it sucks.!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
LadyInu273
Fireya

Pssh, There's bands that come to Ohio? Lol not around here. But yeah it is so boring and hot. I like the fall, nice weather nice colors and nice attatude ^_^ lol but yeah I have nothing to do either it sucks.!

lol yeah here where I live Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Seether performed. But yeah it's boring this summer and hot outside x.x  

Fireya

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:35 pm
Fireya
LadyInu273
Fireya

lol yeah here where I live Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Seether performed. But yeah it's boring this summer and hot outside x.x

Yeah, it's very hot outside, It's too hot lol...But no maybe the green house effect?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:18 pm
Hehe as you can see, I'm changing my look, if you want to help me look like this
User Image
Please help! =) What I have is what I got on...thanks...lol

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:30 pm
Got my quest done..seems like no one likes it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:41 pm
*yawn* I'm bored. And ppl needs to start being more active.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:49 am
Purple bubble, you asked me if I was a mod why the activity thread isnt a sticky, well the thing is that thread is my own experiment, so i don't believe it'll be a sticky..I'm just checking stuff from it. That's all... Sorry it's so confusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:53 am
LadyInu273
I have to flippen babysit today, will be back at umm...like 2:30 basically. They are comming now so I GOT TO GO bye!

I have to babysit every weekday. I can sympathize.  

Heikki

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:58 pm
Heikki
LadyInu273

Yeah, I have to babysit tomarrow too... It sucks but that's my job now until I get a real one..hopefully that'll be sooner than later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:48 pm
LadyInu273
Heikki
LadyInu273

Yeah, I have to babysit tomarrow too... It sucks but that's my job now until I get a real one..hopefully that'll be sooner than later.

I desperately want a new job but there are none available in my area.  

Heikki

Nanae Chrono Kurogane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:49 pm
Anyone ever watch the Samurai X ova series? If not then you should go see. There is a little bit of everything in it. Action AND romance!!! Ok so it's not EVERYTHING. But tis very good and people should watch it.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff