Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Donnie Darko Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seen it
  yes
  no, but I'm on my way to rent it right now. so put the chainsaw away. it's scaring me.
View Results

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:27 pm
Donnie Darko is like the best movie ever. Has anyone else heard of it. It's awsome. You should go see it right now. I mean it. Get your lazy a$$ off the computer and go to blockbuster. Or Hollywood movies. Or whatever you have near you, just go! But don't watch it if you're dumb. No seriously, I'm not trying to be mean, but it is a very complicated movie and if you don't understand it you will think it is stupid.

Quote:
28 days
6 hours
42 minutes
12 seconds
that is when the world will end

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:42 pm

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:08 pm
That movie gave me the biggest headach i've ever gotten x_X  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Me too, but it was still awesome.  

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

kenshinwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:07 pm
Fenrir_the_hunter
Donnie Darko is like the best movie ever. Has anyone else heard of it. It's awsome. You should go see it right now. I mean it. Get your lazy a$$ off the computer and go to blockbuster. Or Hollywood movies. Or whatever you have near you, just go! But don't watch it if you're dumb. No seriously, I'm not trying to be mean, but it is a very complicated movie and if you don't understand it you will think it is stupid.

Quote:
28 days
6 hours
42 minutes
12 seconds
Geez, calm down dude. It's an alright flick, but it's not "OMG, the best movie EVAR!".

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you do a lot of shopping at Hot Topic and listen to a lot of emo music.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:18 pm
The best movie ever is a title reserved for Monty Pythons Meaning of Life (no, not the Holy Grail. go rent The Meaning of Life). After that, we've got other such gems as 'Good Night and Good Luck' and 'Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back'.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Sprinkles02

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:02 am
that is the bomest movie known to man and i f you havent heard of it then you a capital L Loser  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:14 am
I love it. I've got a Frank the Bunny figure sat on my desk right now, staring at me. He's freaking me out.  

Kaze Ookami

SkrinkforK

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:26 pm
I love this movie, though I wouldn't go as far as saying it's the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:32 am
Watched it, spun me out but wasnt all that brilliant, it didnt have the approach that made you want to watch it again and again.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Eithne13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:48 pm
um, yeah, this movie didn't meet my expectations in the slightest. my friends told me beforehand that i'd have to watch it at least twice to understand it, but let me tell you, that was far from the case. there really isn't very much behind it that you really have to dig to see. all the subtext is relatively close to the surface. not one of the best movies i've seen, i'd probably give it a 5 out of 10. it had a nice attempt at depth, but didn't make it. if you want a real brain bender, watch apocolypse now. thats a great movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:50 pm
kenshinwolf
Fenrir_the_hunter

Quote:
28 days
6 hours
42 minutes
12 seconds
Geez, calm down dude. It's an alright flick, but it's not "OMG, the best movie EVAR!".

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you do a lot of shopping at Hot Topic and listen to a lot of emo music.

heh, your character profiling makes me LAUGH cuz its probably true!  

Eithne13

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:16 pm
I got Donnie Darko for christmas this year! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Its a good movie, I really like it! 3nodding

But let me ask you this:

Does anyone else know what the movie is REALLY about?? Its not that hard to figure out.. xp  

Call me Alice C

v1cek1ng

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:57 am
are u guys f'ing kidding me that was a f'ing good mobie kudos to jake gyllanhall xd  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff