Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in the Chirstmas Spirit?
YES! YES YES! *starts singing Christmas songs*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm getting there. Give me another week.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
BAH HUMBUG!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't care-gold plz.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Imperium Graphices

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:50 am
User Image

Welcome to my blog. You probably know me from the giveaway thread complaining about the hole in my wall freezing the house. The banner up there was made by myself, because as well as going on Gaia I like drawing and making graphics, though most of the time I'm not too confident about it (graphics wise).

Anyways I'll be talking about my life and rambling about things-sometimes ranting. Mostly about college/manga/life in general and so forth but before I start writing entries...shall I do a quick bio of sorts?

NAME: Twist (my IRL name is Beccy-never spell it Becky)
DOB: February 24th 1990
LIKES: Manga, Art, Gaia, Being with freinds, Nail Polish (thoughrecently I seem to be wearing mainly pink nail polish)
DISLIKES: People picking on me, people who think they're so much better than anyone else, being ignored, baked beans.
FAVOURITE FOOD: Either chocolate or chips (Americans call these French Fries) and gravy.
FAVOURITE DRINK: Flavoured cola (Bring back Vanilla Coke!)
FAVOURITE COLOUR: White. If white is not a colour in your eyes then blue.
FAVOURITE NUMBER: 17, 24 and 31
FAVOURITE MANGA: Negima and Bleach

And that's it for the moment. Oh...and I'll try and have a poll every week.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:37 am
One of my freinds on Gaia gave me some items today which is cool. I think I may wear this skirt for a while...I hear there is a ball coming up...surely this looks formal enough for Gaia balls? Maybe I need some white stockings...something like that.
IRL I went into the nearby city and bought some new headphones for my ones keep breaking. Hopefully these one's won't break. Also got a new badge which looks seasonal. Was going to buy a book but I dunno-I'm only really looking for one (Bleach volume 16) and that's it.
Also went into Wagamama-a resturant which is awesome. You can draw on the menus..mainly variations of this avvy I guess.
Perhaps I should start a quest soon...a quest for the Guitar of Angellus! To complete my avvy-I do like this black/white/yellow theme I have going.

Imperium Graphices

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff