Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:41 am
The World of Kumei

Setting
The World Kumei is mostly made up of Beautiful Forests, Deserts and oceans. You can go anywhere you want on this world.

Basic Story Line
There is a secret war raging between the Angels and the Demons. The humans do not know anything about this war (well, only a couple do, they are special I guess). The Demons want to destroy the world and the Angles and Humans. Angels want to save everything and destroy all the Demons.

Rules
1. All guild and Gaia rules
2. No Killing (when you do kill and angel/human/demon they just disappear, Kumei is special that way….)
3. Keep all Romance PG-12
4. You cannot be the “best” at everything.
5. You can create up to 5 Characters
6. You must fill out the Character sheet in order to be part of this story
7. Do not change rules
8. No Cussing! (Leggy Pants!!!!)
9. You can have up to 4 weapons.
10. Have Fun

Character Profile
Name:
Race: (ex. Demon/Human/Angel)
Side: Good Or Evil?
Powers:
Weapons: (No more than four)
Appearance:
Bio:
Where you live: (ex. forest. Ex. Desert. Ex. ocean etc. Also, you can make up a town or city. But make sure the name is clean)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

And, even if we have already started. Feel free to jump in anytime! We'd love to have you in the story!

We're moving! Anyone who mants to move with us, go to Linkydink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:46 am
Name: Keitsume
Race: Demon
Side: Good
Powers: Controls the fire element with her Dark Key Blade
Weapons: Dark Key Blade
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: She is Kind and outgoing. She is a demon on the angel side. She controls fire with the dark key blade. If anyone else takes her key blade, it just comes back to her. Keitsume is 97% demon and 3% Fox. Her trusted companion is a fox named Kiona. She is a fierce warrior and fire proof.
Where you live: Nomad  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:33 am
Name: Jaden Winter
Race: wolf demon
Side: neautral
Powers: she can use the shadows to turn herself invisable but if any light touches her she instantly re appears
Weapons: two long swords
Appearance: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/neckroz/demon.jpg
Bio: Jaden grew up in the icy mountains her pack often travelled down from the mountains for food and to hunt or just for fun, Jaden is stronge,loyal, brave and trustworthy she wouldnt betray her pack even if it meant losing her life
Where you live: Winter Mountains, known for always being covered in snow and ice all year around blizzards and wolfs make this a hard place to live  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Name: Ayane
Race: Elf
Side: Good
Powers: Ninja skills, and magic, mainly Ice...
Weapons: Ancient Katana, Whip of Ice
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Ayane was just a little girl when she was visited by the angels. Her parents had been killed by the demons these angels were giving chase to. They took her in and taught her by what she seemed to be most skilled with, stealth. They took her to a hidden town with an unknown name and gave her the most skilled ninja they could find. There, she learned the arts, and sided with the angels, to vanquish any demon that dares to cross her path. But in doing so, her soul grew distant and cold, afraid to trust... but 1. Her name is Amonara, her pixie. When the angels departed Ayane, they gave Ayane a pixie, to hold and love, to think of as her guardian, and Amonara has lived up to that promise. Nothing can seperate Ayane and her pixie guardian, Amonara.
Where you live: Forest  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:08 pm
"Kiona!" I called "wait up" My fox stopped at looked back at me and barked in a way that told me to hurry up. I caught up with Kiona and at the edge of a cliff. "Aw man, we have to go Aaall the way down this! Stupid. We're never gonna get to that forest Village at this rate." I complained. Kiona barks and wagged her tail then started down the cliff. "Ugg, Kiona. You are always rushing into things! But I do admire your enthusiasm....." I ran down the cliff after Kiona.
At the bottom of the cliff I smelled sweet apple pie! "Oh Kiona! We're close! I can smell apple pie!" I said. Kiona was sitting next to me looking strait ahead. "Lets go Kiona!" I said and we headed off towards the smell.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:08 pm
High in her treetop home, Ayane sits, and contemplates on her past, and why it had to be her. Sure, she was grateful for the angels help, but she has never led a normal life, always doing this, or doing that, for her sensei or fighting the demons that plague the angels above. From underneathe her scarf, her pixie guardian, speaks softly to her.

"Ah, good morning Amonara! How did you sleep little one?" Silence dominated the area, then Ayane says, "Well, good for you. I'm tired, can you keep watch for an hour so i can gain some energy back?" Ayane laughs, then abrutly stops. "Did you hear that Amonara. Quick, back inside my scarf!" Amonara flies back into the scarf. Ayane jumps down from the tree and pulls out her whip. "Who are you, and what business do you have in this forest?" She demanded.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Jaden ran along smiling she was hunting for her pack one of her more favourite pass times she sniffed the air trying to pick up anything worth hunting for her pack and ran towards the smell of apple pie  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:15 pm
We reached the source of the smell, it was coming from the top of a tree. Kiona stepped on a leaf and the sound of it crunching echoed around the forest. I heard voice from the tree shout "Who are you, and what business do you have in this forest?"
"My partner and I are trying to find the Umi Angel Clan's Base. We heard it was some where in a forest. We have great news about the Rangu Demon Clan to tell them. We may have found a way to defeat them." I paused for a moment to listen for a reply.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:21 pm
Jaden slowly as the scent grew closer the sounds of voices made her ears twitch slightly "fresh meat" Jaden muttered the only thought on her mind was meat for her pack  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:22 pm
"Oh! You must be Keitsume! I'm Ayane! Nice to meet you, follow me to my village, there you shall talk to the village chief and elder!" Ayane says briefly, then turns and starts walking, while wrapping her whip and placing safely on her belt.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:27 pm
"Okay, I am coming!" I ran to meet Ayane who was climbing down from the tree. I heard a soft growling from behind me as Ayane reached the ground. Kiona was growling at something in the distance. "Kiona, its okay, c'mon" Kiona stopped growling as we followed Ayane to the village. "Ayane, are you part of the Umi Angle Clan?" I asked because she seemed to be human but she knew of the existance of angels and demons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:28 pm
Jaden slowly followed behind them an entire village for her hunt would deffinatly impress her pack she smiled her fangs bearing slightly as she followed trying not to step on any twigs or leaves so as not to make noise  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:34 pm
Before Ayane could answer I heard a small snap of a twig from behind me. Kiona and I looked at eachother and decided not to say anything or do anything until the thing threatened anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:42 pm
Jaden cursed herself for stepping on the twig then decided the direct approach would just have to do she jumped out and charged at Keitsume her fangs showing her claws ready to strike  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:45 pm
Ayane didnot answer my question. Maybe she was remembering something painful or she went deaf. But I didnot care. I'd get answers soon, and possible more questions. It was silent for a long time. It seemed like it would take forever to get to the village. We did not hear our stalkerfor a long time but Kiona could still smell her. What what it planning? Whatever she was doing, I knew I could handle it. But I hoped Ayane knew how to handle attackers. But if she didn't I would hope she wouldn't be an annoyance.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff