Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
boredom post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeh i always make these
mhmm he does*nods*
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
HE DOES NOT!!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Redknuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:04 pm
wow lots of pages lol anywho umm named rad just making this thread cause it seems like noones on gaia atm and umm im bored so hello to all in the guild ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:33 am
Im bored too!!! There is nothing to do where I live. crying
I went to Kings Island yesterday! whee That was fun! Wheee!!

PurpleBubble

Fireya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:57 pm
PurpleBubble
Im bored too!!! There is nothing to do where I live. crying
I went to Kings Island yesterday! whee That was fun! Wheee!!

>.>King's Island is like half hour or so from where I live. Haven't been there in over a year sadly ; ;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:07 pm
i live near a place called splashdown its a waterpark its uber cool also live near skatopia and noahs ark ^_^ its a petting farm lol XP  

Redknuckles

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:40 pm
Yes, quite a few threads there, And Yes. Indeed a boring time here too. But this could go in the general chat, I'll leave it up for now. So yeah it's late and I've been playing .hack//mutation lol i beat infection... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:31 pm
LadyInu273
Yes, quite a few threads there, And Yes. Indeed a boring time here too. But this could go in the general chat, I'll leave it up for now. So yeah it's late and I've been playing .hack//mutation lol i beat infection... XD
umm*is new*and umm wha?  

Redknuckles

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:05 am
Well, I kind of explained that I am a MOD in the guild in AIM, but a MOD can Change, Edit, Delete posts and Band people, and accept people in the guild, can make Threads that are stickied and make announcement thread. That's about it.
But yeah we have to do our job, to keep things clean...But yeah I'm bored and don't want to explain it all. And welcome to the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:23 pm
LadyInu273
Well, I kind of explained that I am a MOD in the guild in AIM, but a MOD can Change, Edit, Delete posts and Band people, and accept people in the guild, can make Threads that are stickied and make announcement thread. That's about it.
But yeah we have to do our job, to keep things clean...But yeah I'm bored and don't want to explain it all. And welcome to the guild.

hehehe Being a Mod is fun. You can tell people what to do. lol Im a Mod for the Linkin Park Guild. whee
sooo bored. Nothing to do in this town.......

PurpleBubble

Redknuckles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:01 am
hey purple are you from chester ohio?if so hoshite >.< lol and btw im the mod for the guild below if anyone wants in just send a join request and put that your from the ohio guild and ill let ya in asap ^_^  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games