Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Does Anyone In this Clan like Nightwish?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You Likey Nightwish?
  I Luff them!!!
  Nah, they're crap
  Night... who?
View Results

Dark_Knight106

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:33 am
i luff nightwish, and i just wanted to know if anyone else did? i want oceanborn and its not fair, cause i dont have the money emo

any offers on who like them?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:42 pm
My best friend intoduced me to them. I love their song Nemo, but I haven't listened to many of their other songs.  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

Erica Court

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:12 am
I've listened to "Ever Dream", "Moondance", and "Away", and I have to admit I like them quite a lot, even though I don't listen to female singers that often. Tarja, the main singer of Nightwish, has to have my favorite female voice next Gwen Stefani (who I only liked in her band No Doubt, not this icky solo stuff), and Utada Hikaru of Kingdom Hearts fame. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:13 am
Yeah I listened to Wishmaster and Over the Hill (or something). Borrowed them from a friend.

I really liked them.  

Kaze Ookami

Information Hacking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:18 am
I absolutely luv their music but only have one CD right now. They're very hard to find---does anyone know where I could purchase their music? iTunes only has a few songs. They're amazing!! =3
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 pm
They're Finnish...I listen to them on my comp. I heart Ghost Love Score.  

Reborn Fusion

Cunard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Nice to see I'm not the only one out there who knows who Nightwish is! Yes! I own most of their CDs (can't find Century Child anywhere for some odd reason)-- and I've seen them live once. Absolutely awesome. Too bad they cut Tarja Turunen from the band though-- I don't think the new female vocalist is as good.

Top favorites songs, anyone? Mine is a tie really, between "Wish I Had and Angel", "Dead to the World", and "Over the Hills and Far Away"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:02 pm
I love Nightwish. I need to get one of their CDs.  

[Midnight Soul]

Xarathos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Nightwish is cool...I love 'Dead to the World' and 'Once'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 am
My favorite songs include

Nemo
I wish I had an Angel
Moondance
Blees the Child

and oh the list goes one....but they got rid of their old singer and replaced her with this other girl  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff