Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Don't you hate? (restaurant issue)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you just hate it?(read first)
  Yes
  no
  poll whore
View Results

Dark_Knight106

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:23 am
Don't you hate......

right, i will try to realease a new issue of this every week, or maybe once a month depending on how i feel. Well here goes.....

Dont you hate when you sit in a restaurant and you hear from another table nearby that ''Its too expensive!'' and ''this price is ridiculous". Then at the next instance you find that they have bought the most expensive thing in the whole bloody restaurant!!!! its like OMG if it was too expensive why stay in the restaurant for starters, nevermind buying the most expensive item.
Whats even worse is when you get the families with kids sat right behind you, one moment you fine and then SPLAT! you have some spaghetti on your back of you best armani shirt that costed you £40 evil , i mean WTF? how the hell did they launch it behind them, is their only little purpose in life to ruin everyone elses dinner?

Thats it folks.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:09 am
I dunno, I dont really care...  

Pirate Mia

[ theoretic martyr ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:59 am
Eh, not really. It does bother me when I go to an expensive restaurant for dinner and there is a kid screaming "Mommy! Look!" for 2+ hours [with the parent there apparently ignoring their kid].  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:30 pm
well, yea....there's an option of you yourself leaving the resturant  

Allie Shya

Dark_Knight106

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:31 am
humm... okay, not too good feedback from this  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items