Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
who is more METAL!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who rocks more?
  Metallica
  Korn
  AC/DC
  Black Sabbath
View Results

RHPS_Dude

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:10 am
this is a tough one,

and only true metalheads allowed twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:02 pm
First of all, how dare you ask such a question and not include Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?

And second, the answer is obviously Black Sabbath because AC/DC aren't metal enough and Metallica and Korn both sold out years ago.  

kenshinwolf

maltos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:37 am
o.k, you should include iron maiden, priest and motorhead!!!!!!!!

Black Sabbath are the best, then Metallica (the old stuff!), AC/DC arn't metal - they're rock, korn are crap...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:46 pm
Black Sabbath is the most metal in that group. AC/DC isn't exactly metal, Metallica isn't so metal anymore, and koRn is nu metal 3nodding  

Kaiija

Moonlight Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Keybakun

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:33 pm
I personally love Metallica but out of all of those, it would probably be Black Sabbath because they are harder Metal and Metallica is more soft metal. I wanna know why Megadeth isn't on there... they may be good runner-ups. But metal is hard to come across nowaday's... it's all hard rock, emo, or screamo. None of it is true metal. The old stuff was great but I think that "metal" now refes to the late 80's/early 90's time period because you don't get real metal anymore unless it's by people like Black Sabbath or the older people. I would have to agree that Metallica has less metal now and it's been that way ever since St. Anger... that had to be their worst album and that was when they started going downhill and stopped gaining new fans; that and the whole Napster/free music deal.... The old fans stuck though which is why they are still successful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 am
Black Sabbath is of course the most metal out of all of those, they were the first actual metal group out there, so of course they have to be at the top.

I don't get why you people make such a big deal about Metallica "selling out", which personally I don't think they did. I doesn't matter if they took their music in a different direction, they were experimenting, so if you want to call that selling out, then go ahead, I think of it as being just good practice for a band. Anyway, they are second on my list.

Nu Metal isn't really my thing, but Korn isn't all that terrible I guess, some of their songs are pretty good, only real problem is a lot of their stuff just sounds the same. They still win third in my book.

AC/DC I, like most of you, don't really consider metal, they are more rock, so they get the lowest spot on the list.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

thebeast1985

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:58 am
well i agree with Kussetsu. i am a hardcore metallica fan! but yep black sabbath is the most metal. korn sux only their first album was gud. ac/dc is no metal wat so ever...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 am
Well that was simple. what genres of Metal do you listen to, anyway?  

Epic_Forest

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff