View Results

Ebisucho

Informer

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:23 am
I know it's strange, but I was thinking of making banners for the guild with every single Org. Member. But, the thing is that I don't know what to put on it. Or what colors to use for each, so on and so forth. I mean, I know the maini dudes but I don't know who the KH: COM people are. (well, I know what they look like and what they do but not the details) So, if you wish to help me out a bit, (and I do need help sweatdrop ) please pm me (Ebisucho)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:05 am
I don't know what Pm is but I'll help out! so what kind of assistance do you need?  

Greenk4

Mahalia Andante

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:24 pm
I may mess around in Photoshop to see what I can come up with. I'm more familiar with the Chain of Memories characters so I'll see what I can do  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:12 am
I'll try to help, but no garantee's my computer doesn't have very good art programs.  

CandlelightsChaos

MovieDirector7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:25 pm
Ebisucho
I know it's strange, but I was thinking of making banners for the guild with every single Org. Member. But, the thing is that I don't know what to put on it. Or what colors to use for each, so on and so forth. I mean, I know the maini dudes but I don't know who the KH: COM people are. (well, I know what they look like and what they do but not the details) So, if you wish to help me out a bit, (and I do need help sweatdrop ) please pm me (Ebisucho)
can u make me one of axel and roxas, axel on the left, roxas on the right, and the words organization 13in the middle with kool designs everywhere on it. thank you!  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games