No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
favorite video game(s-)? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite video game(s)? post which particular one.
halo series
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
kh series
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
ff series
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
mario series
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
zelda series
28%
 28%  [ 19 ]
ssb series
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
pollwhore series
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 67

bloodshot_aardvark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:09 pm
everyones always posting about one particular game, or bashing the ps3 and what not.

but how about all games in particular? what is your favorite? why? what system?

personally, my faves are the ratchet and clank series... especially deadlocked. followed by the kh series.

i like deadlocked, because in multiplayer, you get what i like to call the
MAURADERMOBILE (hoverbike). lay mines, fire rocket lauchers...blow the crap out of people with the landstalker... woot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:51 am
I heart just about every Final Fantasy I've played, but mostly VIII. I just don't get why that one isn't as popular as VII, ya know?

I'm also pretty into Harvest Moon (note username xd ), which is a pretty weird concept. Never thought just running around doing menial tasks could be that fun. But strangely enough, it is!  

Harvest_Goddess213

Acerbic Jabberwocky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:59 am
About time. gonk Enough PS3 bashing, already!

Despite shitty reviews and such, I thoroughly enjoyed Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, for the PS2.

I didn't mind the battle system, infact, I prefer the system in SO3 more than the ones in a lot of FinalFantasy games..((Particularly 12)) There were enough extras to keep me interested, as well as the main storyline and all those different endings. Worst part?

The damn plot-twist around the middle-end part of the game. gonk If you've played; you know what i'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:53 am
Suikoden II! Best RPG ever!!!

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is another favorite of mine.

Others . . . Fatal Frame II, Final Fantasy VI (or FF III on SNES), Advance Wars 2, and Wipe Out XL

Strideo
Crew

Ryou Hazuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 pm
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is my favorite, looked good played better, main reason I bought my DS 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:03 pm
Guitar Hero I and II have been some of my favorites. Along with Guilty Gear and Soul Blade / Soul Calibur. I have many others, but too many to list ^^;  

~Teh Laiho~

Bashful Browser

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100

Sugihide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:45 am
I enjoy the Street Fighter series, the King of Fighters series, the Samurai Shodown series, the Virtua Fighter series, the Tekken series, the Dead or Alive series, and the Soul Calibur series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:56 pm
the smash bors. series is great but my altime fav. is the sonic sereis. ive been playing sonic games since i was three  

oO2bored2careOo

CenturionRusher

Clean Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:43 pm
mostly i like guitar hero 1 and 2 MGS 3:Snake Eater was a Favorite of mine, House Of The Dead was a zombie lover for me and.... the MK series  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:45 pm
Well if you asking about what series of games, man I can go on for a while but I'll just name a few.

The entire Megaman franchise. I can't get enough of that super fighting robot.

Zelda, I've played most of the games but I have yet to play Twilight because I have yet to pick it up.

Mario, come on anyone who was born in the early to late 80's should know about this guy's first game...Donkey Kong, back when they called this fat plumber Jumpman. Played every game up to well the newest one for the Wii which I'm not even sure it is out yet don't really care but I really want to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl whenever that comes out, and when I get enough cash to get a Wii, Snake pwns Mario that is going to be a classic.

I guess that pretty much wraps things up I guess I can call myself an old school gamer, I suppose I am seeing the first game system I owned was a NES.  

MegaTrigger

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

yukai_mara

Supreme Bibliophile

17,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:36 pm
I love the Final Fantasy series, XI has to be my favourite due to sentimental reasons. Followed by the Kingdom Hearts series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:56 pm
heart heart heart Tales of Symphonia heart heart heart and all its sister games!  

AS87_fanwriter

Riddled Soup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:41 pm
What is my favorite game? Good question. Jak 2 was good when I played it. Saints Row was a good game too, much too short however. And it copied Grand Theft Auto too much. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (I dont know how to spell sorry) now there was a great game. Well thats what I think, leave me alone. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:39 pm
Let's see, one of my favourite games is Final Fantasy VIII. At the time I was severely depressed but for some reason VIII got me out of it. So, no matter what, I'll always have a soft spot for VIII 3nodding

Okami is growing on me quite a bit, even though I haven't beat it yet.

Guild Wars as well, although I haven't been much into it lately.  

Zephire

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces