22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Poll Whore
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

meow15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 am
In this world there are monsters that have no fear. People who want death and those of whose of us who do not belong in a place such as this. Angels are never welcome and Demons are gods. Fire weilds up from ever place that ever was and will be. The man who rules all of this firey place is no other than the Devil himself. Some call him the man with a plan other just a nobody, but if you were smart then you would never play on both sides of the playing field. All but Angels are welcome, Deamons and all other unsightly beings are free to come and go as they wish, but Angels are condemed to the firey depths.

Rules are as follows:

1. Helping one another is not recemended. So try not to.
2.Questing is not welcome unless you want to make it interesting and try to free someone from the depths of Hell.
3.Bumps will not be treated nicely. No warnings.
4.Personal conversations are welcome as long as they follow TOS and do not get all of the other people into trouble.
5. Have a devilish time!

Hell is filled with caves and only one room, that is mine and the Devils. Be sure that you do not enter unless you want to be a slave to me.

The firey depths are unforgiving and will last a lifetime. Do take caution when visiting the house of the Devil.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:58 am
I sit on the rock of hell and wait for evil to come forth.  

meow15

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:42 am
meow15
In this world there are monsters that have no fear. People who want death and those of whose of us who do not belong in a place such as this. Angels are never welcome and Demons are gods. Fire weilds up from ever place that ever was and will be. The man who rules all of this firey place is no other than the Devil himself. Some call him the man with a plan other just a nobody, but if you were smart then you would never play on both sides of the playing field. All but Angels are welcome, Deamons and all other unsightly beings are free to come and go as they wish, but Angels are condemed to the firey depths.

Rules are as follows:

1. Helping one another is not recemended. So try not to.
2.Questing is not welcome unless you want to make it interesting and try to free someone from the depths of Hell.
3.Bumps will not be treated nicely. No warnings.
4.Personal conversations are welcome as long as they follow TOS and do not get all of the other people into trouble.
5. Have a devilish time!

Hell is filled with caves and only one room, that is mine and the Devils. Be sure that you do not enter unless you want to be a slave to me.

The firey depths are unforgiving and will last a lifetime. Do take caution when visiting the house of the Devil.

Fire Fire Fire.... exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 am
((I'm just going to move this thread into the RP/Game section of the guild. Good luck with your RP ^^))  

Kyla_Ewens
Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 pm
I get off my rock and walk around. Swearing about all the hard work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm
I cower from the Devil's mistress as she passes. I know that I will be condemned if I make her angry. I have a mission here. What it is, I cannot be sure.  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:22 pm
I walk passed you. I stop suddenly and look at you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:23 pm
Sweat begins running heavily down my face, not only from the heat. I know that I don't belong here. Maybe SHE knows, too.  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:25 pm
My eyes move into a sqint. "Who are you? The new help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:26 pm
I decide that I'd rather not help this woman, but still.... I want to get out of there with my head. "Yes. I wasn't quite sure where to go. That 'keep out' sign on the door is quite forboding."  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:28 pm
I nod slightly. "You must be new then. I am the Queen of the underworld. If you need anything just tell me and I'll think about it. Other than that let me show you where you should be." I evil smile comes across my face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:31 pm
I'm extremely uncomfortable with this woman, or whatever she was. But I obediently follow. We go through many tunnels, untill at las we come to a desolated cave. "This doesn't look too bad..." I think to myself.
[I have to go now. I will post again tomorrow]  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:36 pm
I Push open the door and look inside. "Kyo come here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:50 pm
I look subtly over the Mistress' shoulder to see this person that she called to her. I see nothing but darkness in the room. As far as I can tell, there is no one there. A voice, calm, collected and yet with a hint of defiance, floats out of the room. It has a lulling type quality. I put up my shields, though. I cannot afford to be deceived in a place like this.
At last, I realize that the voice is talking about me. I hone in my attention.
"You know, I think she looks familiar," Kyo was saying. "One of your affairs, Madam? No. I know her from someplace else...." Kyo let his voice trail off. All at once I saw golden eyes staring at me from the deep dark of the room.  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:57 pm
She looks at the eyes and smiles. "My dear Kyo, help is help. Now fix her up and tell her what to do!" She turns and frowns at you and the walks down the hall a ways and the comes back. "How did you get here?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff