Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix in US release??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:54 pm
I was wondering if they would release Kingdom Hearts 1:Final Mix in the US somtime this year or in the future?It was only released in Japan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Final Mix was released in Japan because the American release of KH1 had extras that the Japanese version didn't get XD like bonus bosses. So with the exception of the alternate colored Heartless, we already have Final Mix!  

Nova Inlustris

Friendly Lunatic

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:19 pm
ToraYakari
Final Mix was released in Japan because the American release of KH1 had extras that the Japanese version didn't get XD like bonus bosses. So with the exception of the alternate colored Heartless, we already have Final Mix!
So that means in KH1,u can fight xemnas(or egnimatic man)in Hollow Bastion?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:10 am
Naruto-FP000
ToraYakari
So that means in KH1,u can fight xemnas(or egnimatic man)in Hollow Bastion?

well what she said was true but when they relesed kh: final mix it included Xemnas your right but what she said insnt exact  

xX-Elemantal+Warrior-Xx

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:12 pm
he IS in Final Mix, and you DO get to fight him (I kno this thanks to having a Japanese Best friend! blaugh ) People consider him harder than Sephiroth, He'll Spank Donald and Goofy throughout the Fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:23 pm
I don't know about KH1 Final Mix, but I do know that KH2: FM+ is said to be releasing this fall in the states.  

Agent Neosporin [EBA 23]

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 pm
Hmm this fall? didn't think they'd release it 3rd Quarter....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:03 pm
ya they said they would bring kingdom hearts 2 final mix sometim in fall  

lolli_pops

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:15 pm
Hmm it must be the madness. (or they strated production early) hopefully it's not more of a movie than a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:25 am
Kingdom Hearts Finaal Mix 2 is coming out May 29, 2007 i think thats for the us im not sure though but is a release date for us or japan  

twilightdragon17

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:55 am
twilightdragon17
Kingdom Hearts Finaal Mix 2 is coming out May 29, 2007 i think thats for the us im not sure though but is a release date for us or japan

That's the release date for Japan. They also haven't officially said that they'll release it for the US, but I sure hope they do. I saw Japanese trailers for both Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Final Mix 2 and they both look so awsome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:36 am
I was truly ready to cry when I saw that trailer. now I can kill Zexion with my own two hands! I'd actually like to play CoM on the PS2 (even though I hate it.) seems they made it better in some ways....  

Greenk4

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 am
I hope they realease it soon. From what I have seen in the Japenese version, it looks awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 pm
the earliest they'd try to release it is probably 3rd Quarter (mid-fall) and if they really wanna push it 2nd quartr (mid to late Summer)  

Greenk4

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:16 pm
*starts having a seizure from kingdom hearts awsomeness overload*  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games