due date for KH3.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:28 pm
KH3 comes out in the US in march of 07! or at least that is what my friend said. (his dad helped create it.)(this is not officially official.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:39 am
Really? Well, if it's true, then I wanna play it. gonk  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm
I'll have to ask his dad for official news.(its great having a friend who's dad helped create it. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:08 pm
That soon? KH3? Are you sure he's not talking about the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? They wouldn't release KH3 without extensive previews first. It's part of marketing.  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

yaten-no-kittygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:19 pm
LKani-X
That soon? KH3? Are you sure he's not talking about the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? They wouldn't release KH3 without extensive previews first. It's part of marketing.

Definatelly!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:00 pm
no effing way... thats way too soon... they havent even started production yet... the square guys are working on another title just now, and they figure they wont get started before sometime in 2009... the soonest estimated time would be sometime in 2211...  

iceman_dk

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:54 pm
iceman_dk
no effing way... thats way too soon... they havent even started production yet... the square guys are working on another title just now, and they figure they wont get started before sometime in 2009... the soonest estimated time would be sometime in 2211...

eek 2211?! That's way too long if you ask me. I mean, we'll be dead by then. I think you're trying to say 2011 with that typo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:18 am
Really... The game is going to come out that soon?
it's hard to believe  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

G Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:52 am
If it's true i'll get...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:42 am
I seriously doubt that's true
Considering it IS march 07...
But I could believe it came out this year.
They would just have to be working on KH2 and kh3 around the same time or something...  

` J A C K

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:46 am
Nah, KH3 would likely come out somewhere near 2011 because Nomura said that he wants to finish FFvsXIII first before starting the KH series.  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games