Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
Physics is evil

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it evil?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tadayoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Working on second year physics in highschool (the first school in my district to do it) and in need of tips on homework strategies as well as studying tips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:47 pm
Well, I do hope you like math 'cause Physics is loaded with it. Oh, and formulas.

It's nice to have all the formulas you need right beside you when you do homework. That way, you're not flipping through the book, trying to find it. Usually, the teacher will give you the formulas in class, so all you have to do is copy it down. If the teacher uses V or H, be sure you know what those mean. I usually label it on the side so I can remember a few weeks from then.

Keep good notes is really important...I think you should know that. I dislike it when teachers ask you to copy down everything they write on the board. What if I don't need all of that cluttering up my notebook? I like taking only the notes that I need and nothing more than that. Some classes require more notes and some less... Organization is key.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

T Terlain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:39 pm
All I can say is pay really close attention. Like all the other sciences everything you learn connects to what you have and will be learning. So if you miss something important you will be lost until you figure out what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:03 am
It contains a lot of maths... ZOMG I'm doing it next year and I suck at math!!!  

Zaralius

Black Shamshir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:53 am
Hey i'm quite good in my our Physics class...I'm not boasting though! 3nodding

What I do is I always try to listen to our teacher all the time even if her jabberings are useless. lol.

I take note of every little detail of what she says....even those half-important things because she includes those in our weekly quizzes...

In exams, i advice you to get back to the tests you had and try to study them all because most of the teachers sums up all the tests you had weekly..so there is a great possibility that the questions are the same.

lol heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:26 pm
do lots of practice problems so you learn what sorts of equations to use when you solve things  

EvilPokeFairy

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:13 pm
In order to break physics you must divide by zer0. But be warned, dividing by zero results in intergalactic SPACE AIDS. scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:51 pm
physics sucks....too many laws n' stuff.....damn u newton.  

sp1ked

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm
If you suck at maths and physics well make sure you memorize the formulas off by heart write em down and just keep repeating them until you learn to write em off by heart, if you can then manipulate those formulas into other formulas with simple algebra you will soon realize just how easy physics is. The theory stuff can then be the hard stuff or the easy stuff you just gotta work on the hard things until you understand it  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games