Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Tales of Symphonia!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite ToS Character?
  Lloyd Irving - Idiot Dual Swordsman!
  Colette Brunel - Ditzy Angelic Savior!
  Genis Sage - Cynical Miniature Wizard!
  Raine Sage - Hydrophobic Healing Professor!
  Sheena Fujibayashi - Sexy Summoning Ninja!
  Presea Combatir - Tiny "Child" Axewoman!
  Zelos Wilder - Leacherous Magic Swordsman!
  Regal Bryant - Tormented Foot Fighter!
  Kratos Aurion - Angel of Judgment!
View Results

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:20 am
Who's heard of this awesome game?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Well, if you have, post here!

Why?

heart heart heart Because I love you for eternity!! heart heart heart

Also, at the bottom, post your favorite character.

Yes, even if you voted.

heart heart heart KRATOS AURION PWNZ ALL!!! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:50 am
Also, I failed to mention this, but you may post your favorite Tales of Symphonia sites here for the heck of it. Just because I heart LOVE heart Kratos Aurion so much, here are three fanworks that I adore so freaking much, I HAVE to share them with you!

http://judgmentidiot.ytmnd.com/

http://symphoniakratosmoskau.ytmnd.com/

http://kratospwnstheworld.ytmnd.com/

=^_^= Enjoy all!  

AS87_fanwriter

corporal ziggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:18 pm
I had it >.>
It kinda sucked confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:50 pm
Well, then, this section isn't for you, then, is it? This is for those who love ToS, not hate it. If you can give me a definative reason why you dislike it, perhaps I will not kill you in your sleep...  

AS87_fanwriter

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:23 pm
You already know my stance; let's just leave it at that.

Also, I barely managed to beat Abyssion with a team of mid to high 60s with Llyod at 70 AND equipped with their second-to-best weapons (available for purchase at Luin once you rebuild it). I hate that b*****d.

Awesome fight music though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:38 pm
i love tos
[can you get both Zelos and krotos cuz i keep killing zelos  

tamasii666

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:38 pm
tamasii666
i love tos
[can you get both Zelos and krotos cuz i keep killing zelos
No.

Who you go outside with in Flanoir determines who stays in your party (and also gives you background on their character). If you go outside with anyone except Kratos, Zelos will stay in your party.

HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILERS LOL: He'll still betray you at the Tower of Salvation, but don't get discouraged. It's actually kind of funny what happens.

In addition, this will also determine who wakes you up in Heimdall. More background information/character development ensues, and the one who wakes you up offers to join you on your quest for Exspheres.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:44 am
Wow Shazbot, you really know your stuff. ^_^ Glad to see it! And, yes, I know your stance, and I will no longer judge you for it. >.> Turns out that Zelos is actually rated #8 of Favorite "Tales of" Characters list. (Kratos is #5, last time I checked. No Tales of Symphonia character ranked higher than him, though Presea and Colette are both ranked in the top 15 [12 and 13 respectively].)

http://namco-ch.net/taleschannel/ch_ranking_3rd/index.php

That's the site if you wanna look at it. =^_^=

AS87_fanwriter

comickitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:57 pm
3nodding I really liked the art thats why i bought the game it was pretty good and I beat it so whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:49 pm
oh dear god! This has to be one of my all time favorites (and i used to work in a gaming store so i got to play alot). Definately love Zelos and his ability to get free things just from talking!  

Phaier Ro

Awiergan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:27 pm
I beat this game four times. Twice regularly, once with zelos and once with kratos, then on double experience with zelos, and mania mode 10x with kratos, getting nearly 100%, minus Loyd's ultimate weapon. I beat all the colliseum matches, including zelos's sister, farah, meredy, and garr, and the sacred book with the Living Armor boss.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:35 am
love that game i play it almost everyday  

keyblademaster29

lycanth_the_lycanvamp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:36 pm
rofl I love this game and Kratos so much that whenever I start it over, I end up(even if i was trying for something else)geting the Kratos and Lloyd ending rofl

I love how they are father and son; its absolutly perfect!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm
I love ToS. So far I can't remember how many times I beat it, but it is a minimum of 5 times. I have beaten Abyssion, Garr, Farah, Melody, and the Living Armor. I recieved all the summons (Maxwell, I had no clue about) and I have recieved every weapon, armor, and item except for the Hourglass battle item and maybe 1 or 2 key items. I have to say that Kratos is my favorite because of his bad a** attitude and everything. He is that awesome.  

Dark-Light Dragoon

Distinct Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Urameshi0

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm
I liked TOS a lot. The characters, their charisma, the bgm, and even the voice acting were all perfect. Too bad the second one for Wii sucked...  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff