Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB 101 *READ OR ILL EAT YOUR BABIES* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read everything & Actually take it in please
  Sure thing miss! ;)
  done and dustied and replied
View Results

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:51 pm
Hey Ang, I think you should add a section on what is and isn't spam, just seems like it would be a good thing for newbies to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:35 pm
so much work  

doom zoom vivi

ElitePanties

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:20 pm
Thank you so much for taking your time to inform many of us.
Much Appreciated :] <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:39 am
[Tsukasa567]
Hey Ang, I think you should add a section on what is and isn't spam, just seems like it would be a good thing for newbies to know.

I will be doing a section on some of the common rules which are being broken but as i havent been well. i will be doing it sometime this week as well as editing one of the pictures for a better view. ^_^  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:36 pm
Angelic_Highlights
[Tsukasa567]

I will be doing a section on some of the common rules which are being broken but as i havent been well. i will be doing it sometime this week as well as editing one of the pictures for a better view. ^_^
Ahh... I understand then. That was just the only major thing I saw that was missing from this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:13 am
Yup i will be showing where the spam section is, what actually is defined as spam in this guild and what can be done to avoid noobs actually spamming.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 am
Wow, I'm impressed, Ang. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:11 am
Thanks Mrs O smile  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:03 pm
This is a really good idea, because no matter how many times people hear it, they seem to still need it. Now they can find it in one place. (I bet this will reduce spamage considerably.)

Oh, and I've not been in here for quite some time, and I'm sorry!! Real life acosted me and I just escaped. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:51 pm
awesome...now i know more about our capitans  

The Narcoleptic Sheep

Friendly Grabber

ashleynmckay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:11 pm
that is sooo much to read but very useful thanks for the info!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:25 am
Your all indeed welcome! There will be more added till i fill all the details but don't worry it is indeed in simple enough terms to understand  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

fushiadai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:20 am
I love your closing arguments, wherein you spam with to be continued 3 times, that was hilarious-----much props goes to Angelic_Highlights  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff