Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB 101 *READ OR ILL EAT YOUR BABIES* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read everything & Actually take it in please
  Sure thing miss! ;)
  done and dustied and replied
View Results

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 pm
I found that rather helpful. I'd like to see one of these gift ninjas one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Gift ninja's xp Woot!

Read it all, but I'll probably read it again tomorrow when I'm more awake.  

florax

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ii PerfectLover ii

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm
that is alot of information, but i got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm
=O Gift ninja?? That's AMAZING!  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

arbiter_liderz

1,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm
bloodshedneko
=O Gift ninja?? That's AMAZING!

yea, reall cool ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm
Wow, Now I gotta remember it all. xd  

Ashlee_Addicted

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x_iiRina

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm
I read it .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm
that was alot burning_eyes  

truefuzz

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Sexy_Pink_Sugar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:01 pm
I tried to read it all. I know basic n00bness...I've frequented forums for years, lol but still I read it because announcements should always be read.... my brain hurts now >_<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am
*salutes* I will be sure to follow the instructions! lol  

SageStormBriar

I Am Proud To Be Taken

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am
interesting hahaha!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 pm
KR1LL1N
wow eek

lil_miz_mistr3sz19

O.G. Player

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
fma217 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-24)

fma217

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Closing

Well finally after a couple of months of working on this concoction i have finally finished and i must say i am quite pleased with everything i have accomplished in here, i hope that everything i have added is in simple terms for even the biggest noob to understand, the screenshots are as clear as they need to be for you to understand what you must do or where the said sections can be found, if you find them to be a little hard to understand then simply as i have said once before pm me and i will tell you the information in even simplier terms. There is indeed a lot of information to which you must fill your head with but it is all information which you do need to find your way around the guild and subsections and if you decide to ignore everything that has been said in here and in the other threads then may god have mercy on your soul because we mods surely will not razz

The list of mods is indeed a long one but because life is so irrational we never know what could be around the corner and some mods can be removed whilst new ones are being added it all depends on there lifestyles but either way i shall be adding to this topic when new updates come about so the list could forever change. Same with any of the posts in this topic, i have finally after many many months finished the whole thing and finally finished those blank sections with everything i think you need to know to get by and enjoy this guild completely. But who knows maybe i could add even more but of course i have run out of room maybe i will have to make a second version.... eeek i hope not haha

If your still getting into trouble and acting like a noob at this point then no one on gaia can help you it isnt hard to follow rules or add something as simple as a poll. There is a hidded agency called the gift ninjas which are forever watching it is a shame that none of us even the mods know there identitys sad but try to be on your best behavior and if you don't they you could be having a visit from the executioner but that is something none of us ever want to see....

anyway i fell you have everything you ever need to get by and stay out of trouble here on FG4PGS and probably even in the main gaia forums as well. Also remember to follow gaias TOS as well as the rules here.

Well seeing as i have finally finished and there is nothing else you need to know now i shall bid you all farewell and look forward to seeing you becoming a great regular to the guild and well if your one of those who i notice of always getting into trouble still then god help you because no one here at the guild will.

Always a please wink

Angelic_Highlights

eek omfg wow  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:48 pm
My eyes hurt from reading all of that....*rubs eyes* x_x  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
General Discussion