Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB 101 *READ OR ILL EAT YOUR BABIES* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read everything & Actually take it in please
  Sure thing miss! ;)
  done and dustied and replied
View Results

Kani-san

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 pm
Any guild members want free avi art?!?! No,I don't have my own page, nor do I post my art on my gaia page, I do have a photobucket that has a few of my art pieces on it. I will do it for free, I love to draw. Ive tried avatar art drawing guilds but no one really replies as if it were dead. so message me if anyone wants avi art heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:53 pm
No posts in 10 yrs on this old rules thread! I wanted to mention if ppl end up reading through this. The rules on double posting are a little more relaxed in the 2020's era in that if you were the last post but its been more than a day or so and you rly have something else to add or someone to reply to don't sweat it.

These rules were strictly enforced and necessary back in gaiaonline's hayday when there was nothing but constant posting, activities, games, active chats going 24/7. You just refreshed every time you posted and there was a bunch of new posts and threads and stuff going on it was crazy. It was where I hung out b4 I ever tried out world of warcraft and boy it was busy here!

As I've said though with the slower activity don't stress if you have something more to say the next day but you're the last post. a double post in that instance is ok!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash