8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 am

What's the scariest thing you can think of,

Mines the BoooBahhhs

*shudders* so creepy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:58 am
Oh God, those are horrible. I don't even want to know why they make it in the first place. It's just like the Teletubbies and Barney. *shudders*

I think the scariest thing for me would be seeing random cute animals with puppy eyes and trying to say cuddling words. For example:.....

*a cute bunny with puppy eyes*

Cute bunny: I wuv you! Would you be my friend?

*shudders*  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:29 pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, That would be scary!!! Another thing that's creepy for me are Zombie movies,

I both love and hate it when the zombies start eating people, its just Uhuhuhuhuhuh, grosssssss, but I love it and Zombies scare me eek

I remember My sister had me watch this older vision of Walk of the Dead or Dawn of the Dead...Something like that, I don't know, but the zombies had a blue texture in their skin and the main pple fighting of the zombies were living inside of a mall and they managed to lock the entirer mall up and kill all the zombies inside so they could live in it and the world was taken over by zombies and then there was these Bikers who broke into the mall and totally ruined it for the main characters, but then the bikers got eaten by a sworm of Zombies it was amazing, it looked very realistic for an old movie...no joke. The zombies actually looked like they were eating human intestines..... eek ... it was gross!!! And then there was only 2 good guys left, this pregnent chick bimbo and this african american cop, He kicked major Zombie Ars xd !!! Any way, they escaped the mall in a hellocopter (sorry medi can't spell right) anyway, they escaped and then the movie ended and well, the ending sucked, but it was one of the first movies that truely started by phobia of Zombies..... its the whole eating humans thing that scares me.......

yeah.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:34 pm
By the way the BOOBAHs fly and dance and, well if you say the show, you'd understand why its scary, I was just clicking through the channels when I saw some flashy colors and me being easily entertaind, stopped to check it out, and low and behold it was puffy colorful squeeky alians dancing around like idiots eek I screamed and flipped the channel. My mom thought some one was Killing me xp

And trust me they are way worse then teletobbies, mader of fact I saw teletubbies next and was like all , "OH THANK GOD!!"

eek BOOOO BAAAAHHHHHS *shudders*  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:01 am
Medevilgirl
And trust me they are way worse then teletobbies, mader of fact I saw teletubbies next and was like all , "OH THANK GOD!!"

eek You said "Thank God" on the Teletubbies. Oy, I would scream badly and skip to the next channel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:01 am
You know what, I don't like zombies either, they creep me out eek  

Crazy_Indeed

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:38 am
I think what also scare me is seeing someone who is really hyper on either sugar or caffaine. You'll never know what they will do to you. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:58 pm
OMG I know what you mean I have three friends like that!!! Its so funny watching them though!!!!  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:11 am
Medevilgirl
OMG I know what you mean I have three friends like that!!! Its so funny watching them though!!!!

And I agree with you. It's so funny to watch them do stupid things and other stuff. But when you see that evil look on their faces when they look at you, you know you're in deep trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Oh, i know that look all to well,

One day I found my self covered with cake frosting when a pack of my super hyper friends got together for another one of my super hyper friend's birthday party....... there were 2 cakes and both had tones of frosting. xp , it was tasty though 3nodding  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:21 am
Medevilgirl

One day I found my self covered with cake frosting when a pack of my super hyper friends got together for another one of my super hyper friend's birthday party....... there were 2 cakes and both had tones of frosting. xp , it was tasty though 3nodding

eek Oy, at least your friends didn't think about licking you. eek eek eek eek Nevermind of what I said...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:37 am
Jisen Meizuki
Medevilgirl

eek Oy, at least your friends didn't think about licking you. eek eek eek eek Nevermind of what I said...... sweatdrop
i have a friend... she drinks like 3 cups of coffee in the morning before going to school... and then... the weird happens... oh the weird happens.. dear lord... the weird happens.. make the weird go away DX (xD)

btw, my friend gave this picture to me on myspace. eek
User Image  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:30 am
eek *steps back slowly and carefully away from the cannibals.*  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers