17%
 17%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 107

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:01 pm
Questing for the Trooooolls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why a troll you ask?

Well because trolls have to be my favorite characters to play ever!

Directory:
1) You are here!
2-3) Quests go here
5) Ryn's past quests (Malis! Dayunsi, Suiseiseki, Rasui, Dr. Who, Keridwynn and Pip)
6) Kifo the Great!
7) Goldage Status for Kifo

Other quest: Doctor Who

News Updates

* I GOT RYNN!! After so long in trying for slots! <3 Yay Sabin!
* Keridwynn has been added to the herd, now onto Nyxia and Clockwork! (with possible chance of Voodoo)
* Working on saving for Kerid... Pip has been snagged!
* Dr. Who is here! Spartan is now back to full questing status !
*Rasui has been snagged! (Yay!) and Dr. Who is now on the questers board ^-^~
*Dayunsi snagged with RL slots along with Suiseiseki *dances*
*Spartan and Dayunsi are now up and in active questing status! I have kept my gold posted but most of that may go to my Malis quests *nods*
*I managed to snag a RL slot for Malis (Yay!) so I'm using most of my goldage towards getting Spartan *crosses fingers* I do have one maybe two more soquili ideas in the development which I'll post as soon as I get a chance to finish him/them *grins*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm
Quote:
Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay: Caleb Widogast
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dappled ginger, ha has small scars over his legs
Face: He has freckles on his roman nose
Mane: Something edited, tousled and curly, dark ginger
Tail: Long suti tail, tousled fur running down the spine and ended in a tuft on the tail tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fluffy fetlocks over the suti claws (no raptor claw please). His hooves match his pale tan horn colour.
Reference Image(s): [Caleb cosplay] [Caleb wiki]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Broken pale tan horns (They used to be branched style)
Wings: Downward suti wings, the membrane is mostly transparent
Scales: Custom dragon scales in copper (wide/leaf-shaped with gold trim) on his back and down his tail

Other Notes: Mostly just CC with what would look good. If you get inspired then feel free to run with it!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Books/scrolls
Custom Items: A book harness, a fur-lined cape that looks like his coat that falls from his shoulder to give room for his wings (like Khadgar) A ginger striped cat somewhere on his person. Or around his feet, ect.

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Accessories and details] [Book harness] [Coat]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

-- Familiar --
I have a familiar slot available to make Frumpkin a real familiar as well as being a custom item on the pony.
Species: Cat
Description: Ginger striped/spotted cat. If possible, I'd like a custom 'alternate' pose that I could donate to the shop similar to this pose: [x]
Ref Images: [x] [x] [x]

Quote:
Soquili Species: Usida
Concept Origin: Cosplay: Nott, the Brave
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Green, maybe splotchy, dark green freckles
Face: Larger golden eyes with larger goblin ears and a toothy smile (like the long suti smale)
Mane: Long, black, messy, and in her face. She also has a flower crown in her hair.
Tail: Matches her mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular hooves in copper to match her horns
Reference Image(s): [Nott, the Brave cosplay] [Nott/Veth wiki page]

Horn(s): Curved horns in copper
Scales: Custom dragon scales (wide/leaf-shaped) that match Caleb's style down her back and a few more scattered scales around her knees.

Other Notes: Mostly just CC with what would look good. If you get inspired then feel free to run with it!

Trading Post Items: Trinkets? flower crown
Custom Items: Button necklace, scrappy, hooded cloak, dagger strapped to her back leg, broken mask hanging around her neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Nott, the Brave cosplay]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Quote:
Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Nymph/Mini-corn | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
I loved that movie - the Secret of Nymph, right?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Nymph/Mini-corn
Body Build: Usida, [extra floofy]
Concept Origin: Traditional Troll
WIP Needed? Sure (up to you)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (see below for ideas)
Face: CC
Mane: Long, windblown, and fluffy! Use the Norwegian Fjord Pony for inspiration
Tail: Troll tail, long and to the ground with a fluffy tail tip that matches the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Branched antlers with rough cut gems dangling from them. [x] [x] [x] [x] (Just the horns, not the headdress)
Other Notes: Anything else that might look cute on a troll

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] Glowing gems and moss cloaks!

-- Existing Pets --

The Butcher Bird

Shrike
Name: Shrike, "The Butcher Bird"
Dislikes: Loving families, adults (too tough) 'love'
Personality: A spiteful little vicious hearted mare who preys predominantly upon foals and baskets (for their sweet tender flesh). She started out much like a Cuckoo, eating her 'siblings' of the family she was hid in. Chased from her home by the parents who fed her for the first few months, she then grew up by herself, preying on smaller animals but having a preference to the younger ages. As she grew, stunted as she was, she always found herself drawn back to the tender flesh of newborns, using her smaller size to get in close and snag unattended baskets. Her nemesis is Sherlock who learned to track her down and has thwarted her on occasion. So far he has not had the power to destroy her outright but he has made a pledge to aid any lost babies and foster them until they find loving, protective homes, safe from her talons.

The Soquili

Edit Category: Mod edits
Soquili Species: Pure owl-walker (Actually Shrike-walker)
Body Build: Reg
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Shrike, "The Butcher Bird" (From Animals of Farthing Wood.)
WIP Needed? Sure!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shrike, "The Butcher Bird"
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Shrike
Temper: Devious
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I'd like her to have more of the Shrike markings for her body, the kestrel markings for her pelt.
Face: She will have the black stripe across her eyes.
Mane: CC but I'd like it to be kinda messy
Tail: CC also messy
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Like a mix between the Kestrel and the Shrike
Other Notes: [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: Maybe have some bugs or other creatures impaled on spines around their feet? Maybe bits of basket? Any other accessories would be much loved such as bones jewelry ect..
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Entry Line: Amirynth || Flutter/Gryph || Mod edited || Single
Quote:
Edit Category: Mod edits
Soquili Species: Flutter/Gryph
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Tribal markings, glowing. I'd like his colours to be mostly purples with a bit of blues. [x] [x] [x] <-- Main inspirations
Face: Regular nose. He has large troll tusks that curve upwards.
Mane: A feathery version of the warrior braid style, feathers with a few braids mixed in.
Tail: Something to match the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy feather fetlocks over clawed feet please. His claws are silver and fetlocks are lighter than the rest of his body, fading to almost white/blue. If he can be slightly transparent at the legs/feet that would be amazing.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Fancy flutter 'horns' in silver. If they could look similar to branched horns or like this: [x] that would be amazing.
Wings: Feathered/flutter wings. If you can make it work, I'd love the feathered wing part to be the 'gryph base with the longer flight featheres replaced by flutter bits. I'd like the flutter tips to have blue monarch tips: [x] and peacock eyes on the feather tips.
Other Notes: I'd like the flutter parts of the wings to be at 60% transparency.

Trading Post Items: Tabard with connective cloths but adjusted to work with his wings. (see below for details)
Custom Items: I'd like something reminiscent of Saryen's garb with a decorative neckpiece (CC). The tabard has the cloth ties between the two pieces and behind his butt with small trinkets (starts and moons) hanging from them. I'd like the colours to be silver accents with a deep purple/blue starry look to the cloth background.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] (use for marking/neckpiece inspiration)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Breed: Spirit Beast
Temper: Illusive
Mate: Ewa'Kepi
Tag Background: [x]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Gimme the Super Rare Treatment!

Entry Line: Amirynth || Mutant || Unedited || Single
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Flutter/Gryph/'Suti
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Tribal markings, glowing. I'd like his colours to be mostly purples with a bit of blues. [x] <-- Main inspiration
Face: Regular nose
Mane: A mix of Punk Rock and the gryph Floppy Feathers
Tail: Elegant gryph style with a few braids intermingled (kinda like a feathery version of the braided style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over four clawed feet please. His claws are silver and fetlocks are lighter than the rest of his body, fading to almost white/blue. If he can be slightly transparent at the legs/feet that would be amazing.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: The branched 'suti horns in silver to match his claws.
Scales: Can the back scales be mostly transparent?
Wings: Feathered seelie flutter wings. I'd like the flutter tips to have blue monarch tips: [x] and peacock eyes on the feather tips.
Other Notes: I'd like the flutter parts of the wings to be at 60% transparency.
Extras: Troll tusks!

Trading Post Items: Tabard with connective cloths (see below)
Custom Items: I'd like something reminiscent of Saryen's garb with a decorative neckpiece (CC). The tabard has the cloth ties between the two pieces and behind his butt with small trinkets (starts and moons) hanging from them. I'd like the colours to be silver accents with a deep purple/blue starry look to the cloth background.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] (use for marking/neckpiece inspiration)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Breed: Spirit Beast
Temper: Illusive
Mate: Ewa'Kepi

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

The Snow Queen

Elsa
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Disney's Frozen
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Very pale/white/ice blue. She has slight swirls and shimmers to her as if made from snow.
Face: See refs
Mane: Just like it is in the pictures. There is snowflake gems within her braid.
Tail: See below ('Suti tail but with the long fur tuft at the end.) [x]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pale icy blue hooves
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Crystalline reindeer antlers
Wings: Icy draconic wings. Use her cloak as inspiration.
Scales: Icy and partially clear. (Like Falcor's scales)
Other Notes: She has a fur 'ridge' down her back and tail (much like the eastern dragons) and a long fur tuft at the tip.

Custom Items: The crown jewels by her hooves, snow spiraling around her. She has a wide 'ribbon' around her neck that is in shades of blues and whites inspired by the Sami culture. From that neck ribbon hangs her ice-cape behind her (so not over her wings just flowing out behind her)
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Elsa of Arendelle
Breed: Frozen
Temper: Closed
Tag frame color: Pale blues
Tag feather color(s): Icy whites

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Ice

... Custom ...
Familiar Name: Marshmallow
Familiar Breed: Bear
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Loyal
Familiar Description: If I can get ice spikes that would be awesome. I'd like him to have glowing eyes. [x] [x] [x]

With crown!

Accessory color: Blues and whites
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both please
Tag Colors: Match Elsa's
Teepee: N/A
Price:

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm
The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an oppinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image The Soquili

Soquili Species:
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish' For colours/pattern under the cog-look see here: [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black)
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black) Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> ) [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief. He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

The Angel

Onyxia
Name: Onyxia
Dislikes: Dishonor, mundane life
Personality: *to come*

User ImageName of Horse: Onyxia
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Spirited Angeni
Influence: Dreams
Overall look: Black with rainbow markings. This stallion is perfect colour wise except I'd like her to have white hair. (I have her permission to use as a ref)
Hair: White with opalescent rainbow highlights (a few hair ties, rainbow feathers and barrets dotted in between)
Hair style: Long with flowing waves/curls and thick braids
Wings: In this style. I'd like them to be mostly black with bright rainbow feathered tips (like a phoenix eye at the end)
Body: I really would like to go with the black with glowing rainbow markings. I am looking for a stark contrast between the glowing markings and the black of her pelt mostly. Most of the markings can be along her back and around her legs, maybe a little winding around on her neck and her eye. Inspirations, ideas, glowing runes, runes on trees, Tattoos
Details: These runes glowing down her front leg (in the same rainbow colours) but can I have them in this style.
She is the sister of Pip and so I'd like her to be stocky like him... great photo showing mane and tail and overall build <-- Pip base
Accessory colors: Silver thin chain necklace with rainbow beads, multiple anklets with rainbow beads. One anklet around her back leg has two rainbow coloured peacock feathers attached to them.
Referances: Colour ideas for the runes (the bokbok), runes, other examples linked above
Basket desc: Black with rainbow runes around the edge
Foal desc: Same as adult but can she have her necklace?
Starting stage: Basket
Tag Background: Rainbow stars
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color: purples, blues and greens
Price: 4,500k

The Guardian

Willow
Edit Category: Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: 'suti
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Willow Tree
WIP Needed? Sure ^-^~

Body: Wood-looking, with some 'runic carvings' (kinda like this guy but browns instead of purples) I'd like him to have different shades of brown as you see fit. Also: Think of Pan from 'Pan's Labirynth' for the wood looking textures and details.
Face: Mostly covered by hair, but the same as his body. I'd like him to have the long mouth and the thicker jawline please.
Mane: Weeping willow branches, covering his face and neck, reaching down to his knees (on the far side) with a few strands on his near side reaching to lower chest. Think Samara from the Ring with how much his hair covers his face. (though I'd like to see his eye still)
Tail: The reg tail with wooden spines/scales over his back and onto the tail. (No belly spines please)
Fetlocks: I'd like him to have long fetlocks that look like roots. He will have the leg spurs but not the raptor claws.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Custom horns that look like these: [x]
Wings: Feathered flutter wings
Scales: Can he have wooden back scales and leg scales (the ones around the feet) but no belly scales. They will be a lighter shade of brown than his body.
Other Notes: Take the concept of the weeping willow and run with it ^-^~

Custom Items: Some dragonflys flying around him and a talisman with a gilded leaf on a leather thong or chain that is wrapped around his neck a few times. You can design the talisman if you want, my only request is it has a tri-design to it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Spriggin
Breed: Weeping Willow
Temper: Ancient
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [x] [x] or [x]
Tag frame color: Browns
Tag feather color(s): Greens

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 pm
The Ravager

Skywall
Edit Category: Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: Pure catwalker
Starting Stage: Kitten
Concept Origin: WoW
WIP Needed? Sure ^-^~

Body: Inspired by the surroundings of Skywall. They will have markings like some of the engravings in the stone.
Face: No draft nose please
Mane: (for unpelted form) Swirly, cloudy and windy looking like the details in the arches and walls.
Tail: Same as mane
Paws/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks over their paws continuing in the cloudy look.
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Like the Arabian sand cat
Other Notes: If I could get the fluffier face for the pelt that would be -awesome- <3 I would like their front legs to show the double striped banding of the sand cat.

Custom Items: Gold chains wrapped/looped around their body. A larger chain with a pendant hanging from it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: *see above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Breed: Arabian Sand Cat
Temper: Secretive
Tag frame color: Sky colours
Tag feather color(s): Sandy colours

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Lieutenant Alphia
Soquili Species: Kiri'suti (Kirin/Ulun'suti)
Body Build: Draft (reg nose)
Concept Origin: WoW OC - Bloodelf Paladin
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light tanned body with a few scars (Battle worn)
Face: Scar over his nose, his has the alt kirin forehead scales in the same gold as his back
Mane: 'Sephiroth style' In bright white
Tail: Tail blade with the top scales like the alt kirin scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks and hooves

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The branched style of 'suti horns.
Wings: Custom wings to look like 'Avenging Wrath'
Scales: Alt kirin scales in coppers and golds that continue down the top of his tail
Other Notes: If possible it would be awesome if you could show the Light (his element) in his scales and details.
References: [x] [x]

Custom Items: Shoulder armor and leg braces (like the MLP) They are based off the Tier 11 paladin set and the shoulders are based off the Tier 11 warrior set.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazurak D'artordia
Owner: Lieutenant Alphia
Breed: Sin'dorei
Temper: Rightious
Tag frame color: Dark purple + grey-blue
Tag feather color(s): One glowing white/yellow (the Light) the other either match the cert or him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:46 am
Past Quests:

Malis Delnaria
User Image

Name: Malis
Likes: Fighting, pillaging, plundering, looting, treasure hunting
Dislikes: Elves and gnomes!
Personality: Malis troll is good, Yessums. Malis likes many things like dragons eggs, they make good omlets. Malis also likes pixies and fairies, their wings taste like candyfloss. Malis is shaman, she know very much about spirit world but don't ya come asking for advice unless ya got a pretty present for Malis. Malis like many things like shinies and yummy stuff. Mah tooth? Well Malis have one tooth, lost one in battle. Malis won! Malis gnawed on dragon tail... learnt not good thing to do, dragon scales are little too hard for Malis tooth. Malis had good dragon stake that night though. Very Yummy!

Rasui
User Image

Name: Rasui
Dislikes: Loud noises, big crowds
Personality:Rasui could be a swashbuckling hero if he knew who one was. If he ever put his mind to it he could be the type to save 'damsels in distress' even if they didn't really want saving. Luckly at present he is still so overwheamed by the lands of the Soquili that the worst he can do is stick his hoof into his mouth, which unfortunatly he does often. Otherwise he is an eager-to-please stallion who would like nothing more than to save a princess and do what it right by marrying her... well maybe marry... what happens if there is another princess?

Dayunsi
User Image

Name: Dayunsi
Dislikes: Thoughtlessness, open spaces
Personality: Dayunsi is a quiet, stalwart soquili who is blessed with a green thumb. He is a very good mediator and can be looked upon to give good advice. Dayunsi would like nothing better than to graze in amongst the thick forest trees, which accounts for the amount of twigs and vines that get caught up in his long hair. It is not proven but Immi believes he might actually be afraid of large open spaces because the few times she has asked him to join her on a journey he has declined, prefering to stay in the shadey saftey.

Suiseiseki
User Image

Name: Suiseiseki
Dislikes: Crocodiles, being alone
Personality: Suiseiseki is, in a word, devious. Suiseiseki adores the spotlight, and her favorite activities include smashing windows, stealing strawberries from Rynith, and cackling maniacally. She has a wild imagination and a fondness for telling wild lies to terrify younger colts or fillys, whom she calls either "chibi-chibi" (tiny tiny) or "chibi-neko" (tiny cat). For the most part, Suiseiseki and Malis seem incapable of being civil with each other; she refuses to call Malis by name, opting for "runt" ("chibi-ningen" which translates to "little human") instead. Suiseiseki is a good comrade, however, and can always be relied on for that extra boost in events. Despite her attitude towards Mlais, she does respect the troll a great deal, and her attempts to cover them up usually manifest in the form of more insults. Suiseiseki uses her artificial spirit, SuiDream, to make plants emerge from the ground and manipulate them in battle.

Doctor Who
User Image

Name: Doctor Who
Dislikes: Daleks, Cybermen
Personality: Doctor Who is thrilled by discovery and adventure and revelled in his abilities both as a Time Lord and as a righter of wrongs. Galvanised by higher purpose, he was disarmingly loopy, brilliant and entirely serious, all at the same time. Rather unpredicatable he befuddls all with his intelligence, constantly leaving others wondering if they had his full attention and using his more off the wall mannerisms against adversaries to distract from his obvious physical presence.

Keridwynn

User Image

Name: Keridwynn
Dislikes: Bright lights, cold days
Personality: Keridwynn is a quiet mare who loved nothing more than attention. While she isn't one to stand in the center and demand being doted on, she does have a quiet insistence about her. She adores being groomed, petted, stroked, and taken care of, finding ways to get under people's hands. Kerid does get pretty sluggish in the mornings and when it is cold but when the summer months are here and the nights in full swing she can be found enjoying her surroundings. She is based off the emerald tree boa and so doesn't like sudden movement and bright lights. Her little snakes are called Mara, Kaa and Adder.

The Soquili

Name: Keridwynn
Temper: Stubborn
Type: Unicorn (Kirin)
Breed: Green Tree Boa
Hair: Ginger brown
Hair style: Long and wispy like Cassiel but with little green tree boas twining around her face (like a medusa)
Eye color: Red/brown
Body: A bright green body that fades to yellow on her belly. She has scales upon her back and large chest scales on her belly. A few patches of scales are over her body too, like around her knees ect. All her scales are more hinted upon than very visible.
Markings: Thin white stripes that alternate from long to short on her shoulders and back. Golden markings around her face and eyes that mirror the snakes. There is golden speckling around her ankles that fades into pale yellow curly fur around her hooves. (like the slight speckling between the snakes belly and his back)
Details: She has golden hooves as well as a spiraling and curved horn in the middle of a patch of scales on her forehead. The fur around her hooves are curly and her ears have a deer-ish look to them.
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag Frame color: Sandy brown and creme
Tag Feather color: Green with a gold tip
Other referance: good colour example, Pattern example, iridescent scale effect (for back scales), Bellt colour, good example of hair colour, snake example (for her hair), another 'hair snake' example, Kirin example, showing horn and ears, cute figurine

The Warlock

User Image

Name: Lady Amirynth Delnaria
Dislikes: Pain, weakness, cheating
Personality: Amirynth is soft spoken and shy. She prefers staying in the background and listening to others than being in the center of attention, a complete contrast to her former self. She is nervous about her body, not wanting to show the scars and areas of skin that still show the signs of the decaying disease that had wracked her body. For this reason she usually keeps to the shadows of the glade. (And this is why no one but the WillowGlen herd has met her yet) As time has gone on, Rynn has learned to be stronger and some of her old personality has started to show through. There is a firmness comes out when the going gets tough but right now that is hard to catch except by people who are close to her. Her greatest wish is to gain the strength enough to travel once more, that dream is one which keeps her going. She also have much more self confidence which has lead to her stutter not being as proliferate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:40 pm
User ImageName: Kifo
Owner: Baneful
Temper: Temperamental
Breed: Cosplay Regular
Hair: Blue (0e2b80) , darker at the roots (081a50) than the tips
Hair style: A strange spiky mohawk-thing (see refs) and spiky long sideburns.
Eye color: Red
Body: Purple-blue (5865b7) fading slightly lighter along his back with War-paint-like markings seemingly randomly around his body (again, refs) but with a notable horde symbol on his back.
Appearance: Huge tusks, banded with two rings of blue with a harness to support them that hooks over his nose and around behind his ears, also a necklace strung with multiple teeth.
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Light blue and pale ivory yellow.
Tag Frame color: Sky blue
Tag Feather color: Same colour as his hair.

+ Reference images +

Marking reference - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/markingreference.jpg

Sketches
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/kifosoq.jpg

Normal Kifo -
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/___Kifo____by_sephirosu.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/funlol.jpg

WoW Kifo -
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/1-1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/WoWScrnShot_013107_131126.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/WoWScrnShot_011907_235651.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/kifosilver.jpg

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:03 pm
x Fundage x

19K pure
Angelic Bracelet - 152K
OMFG - 97K
Katana - 67K
Elegant Veil - 39K
Mochi- 39K
Ice Gauntlet - 31K
Angelbow 30K
Gwee - 20K

x Donators x

DT - 5K <3
Amirynth - 50K :O <3
KasaiLoki - Elegant Veil - 39K <333
Safaia - 12K <33

x Total x
600K/600K

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:58 am
Added in some fan arts of Malis troll ^-^~  

Malis Delnaria

Malis Delnaria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 am
The Guardian

Sherlock
Name: Sherlock, Guardian of Fosters
Dislikes: Aggression, pain, bullies
Personality: Sherlock is intelligent and kind. He spends most of his time traveling across the Kawani lands and finding lost babies, taking care of them until they find homes of their own. He is the protector of the very small and is often found surrounded by abandoned children of the forest. Sherlock was dismayed to find out that a small, vicious pure-walker was preying on the innocents and feasting on stolen baskets. He made a pledge to aid all babies who were lost from their homes until they found new families to take care of them. He does all he can to track down this "Butcher Bird" and prevent her from taking any more baskets as well as watching over children who seem unattended until they have someone to protect them nearby.

The Soquili

Soquili Species: Mutant angeni
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Concept Origin: My kitten, Sherlock and my fosters
WIP Needed? Yes please

Face: His face has a partial grey mask with darker grey ears. I'd like him to have a feline shape to his ears. [x]
Eyes: Pale blue
Body: Mostly white with a slight grey patch on his back and a 'heart shaped' patch over his front legs. [x] [x]
Mane: Undecided if he will have a mane, if so something flowing in white with grey tips.
Tail: Long feline tail in grey, there is a light striping to it with a darker tip.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the angeni style 2 but CC, I'd like them mostly transparent with a slight blue tinge to the tips.
Paws: His paws will be white and have a little grey kitten playing with the raised one.
Other Notes: Use his photos for inspiration

Custom Items: A long 'Doctor Who' striped scarf in shades of blue. It will be wrapped a few times around his neck.
Kittens: Three small foster kittens. Tempest asleep on his back between his wings, Stormy hanging from his tail, and Nimbus playing with his paws.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Stormy: [x] [x] [x] [x] He would be hanging from Sherlock's tail as he is the most adventurous one of the trio. [x]
Tempest: [x] [x] [x] [x] The smallest of the three, he would be sleeping between Sherlock's wings
Nimbus: [x] [x] [x] [x] All grey and extra fluffy like a cloud (He would be playing with Sherlock's paws)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sherlock, Guardian of Fosters
Breed: Mutant angeni
Temper: Caring
Mate: N/a
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Silver and Blue
Tag feather colors: Greys and whites like the fosters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:36 am
You had me at 'Zug-Zug' cool  

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Amorous Lunatic

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:50 pm
Dark_Queen_of_Death
You had me at 'Zug-Zug' cool

That's cause ZungZug is t' awsome!

My fav troll quote: "I don't bite.... hard"

Notes: check out this link - http://www.nenethomas.com/images/galleries/faefants/large/moonlightsilver.jpg

Gnatty
Name of horse: Chandria
Owner: Lt. Gnatty-Bug
Temper: Balanced
Breed: Tauren
Description: Chandria is cow based, so she’d have the standard cow print except it being crème/dogwood spots on white fur. She has brown eyes and a dark brown dorsal stripe. Her hair is relatively short and dark brown, with two little pigtails behind her ears, but other than that just straight – and does have bangs, but not so much that they cover her eyes or anything. like this but more brushed/spiked up, not hanging down.
Reference Image(s): hair, horns, and eye color, fur color/spot shaping, horns, kinda can see the hair
Hair/Clothing edits: Edit wise, she’d have cloven hooves (cow-based) and of course horns! Her horns are rather short, and start out light colored and eventually darken at the tips (see ref pic). As far a jewely and whatnot, she has plain leather braces (dark brown) on her front legs with little tathers coming down from the side (think native american-esque) and a bone necklace, but no need to be identical, just similar (not too picky) but with a thorn or tooth in the middle. And lastly a headress like this one: front, side except have it not be blue, but the green of her eyes.
For her tail, if I can’t get it edited to look more cow-esque, it’d be nice to have it braided and the left as a tuff at the end.
I would love to have her ears edited to look a little more cow-esque if that was possible also.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag Frame color: Dark brown
Tag Feather color: green
Tag Background: http://www.wow-nederland.nl/fileadmin/user_upload/thunderbluff.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:37 pm
hehe, the zug-zug one is my fave <3 But I love the female dwarves 'I can flatten steel with my thighs!' one  

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Amorous Lunatic

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:11 am
Dark_Queen_of_Death
hehe, the zug-zug one is my fave <3 But I love the female dwarves 'I can flatten steel with my thighs!' one

*chuckles* That's a good one ^-^~

The Drienai ones wierd me out though o_O

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:12 am
*gnaws on the thread* heart  

Malis Delnaria

Malis Delnaria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:51 pm
Adds in new stuff  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff