Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 pm
Lost a lady. Where can she be?

Username: Novablu
Character name: Brishen (Gypsy for “born during a rainstorm”)
Temper: Misguided
Personality: A quiet but outlandish drifter by nature, Brishen has an air of danger about him, an intensity that can sometimes make others in his herd nervous. He seems to thrum with a sharp sort of energy and he does have a temper, but time has given him the chance to put a harness on his anger.

He was never one to grow close to others; he was orphaned as a foal, his mother slaughtered by a hunter and her last moments were of panic and fear. The loss of such a requisite in life made him pull a wall around him, and that only furthered by growing up alone. He was a reckless, tempestuous colt that grew into an even more reckless stallion who had flings with pretty mares, but never allowed them to get close.

It was an accident to end up with two daughters--definitely not a ‘love at first sight’ thing. He resisted change, resisted family. He wasn’t a great dad…but he never left them. Even though his wayward nature begged him to leave the herd and run free again. But, in time, that gentle mare Nuri wore down the walls around his heart and he was falling in love.

But it was too little, too late.

How did they feel about the incident with the flood? Write the reply in character.

The wind whipped through his hair, dragging invisible fingers through the rain-damp tangles, hooves coated with slickened mud as he squished further into the too-soft earth. Fool. What a damn fool he’d been. Brishen pinned his ears, nostrils flared, but try as he might to scent out his family, his mate, the only smells he caught were sloughed ash and old smoke and rain, rain, rain. Like the sky would never stop crying for those the flood had claimed. Those lives, however simple or complex they were, had been precious. He pressed his eyes shut, fighting back the sudden onslaught of burning tears, fighting back the urge to fall to his knees and bellow his rage, his pain…his guilt.

He’d lost them. Just when he was falling for that beautiful copper mare and her gentle, dreamy smile…she was ripped from him. Those walls so carefully structured around his heart after so long, the walls she’d worn down to touch his heart, they ached. They cried for her. His Nuri… He’d found her body, limp and sodden and had she died alone?

And their daughters. His daughters, mares who never asked for such a crappy father, who only ever wanted his love and support. Their names literally meant “love” and “hope” and he’d given them the cold shoulder. They were gone now too. Dead as well?

The first sob tore up his throat, quite possibly the first sob he’d uttered since he was a foal, since he found his mother dead and bloody, her eyes lifeless and horror-filled, and then…he’d been alone, so alone. Brishen bowed his head and his knees buckled, dropping him into the mud, but the pain was a welcome reprieve from the guilt, from the gnawing ache.

They were gone, right when he needed them most.

He's out there somewhere, isn't he?

Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Character name: Nadezhda - Russian for "hope." In Romani culture, it is Nadya, which will be her nickname.
Temper: Forgiving
Personality: The result of a supposed-to-be one night stand, Nadya is the youngest child in her small family. She is opinionated, headstrong, and has no problem with blunt honesty, though she tries to skirt around it if she feels it may hurt someone. Like her father, she's somewhat reckless in the sense of her lifestyle. Impulse drives most of her actions as opposed to careful planning. It was her mother, though, who instilled Nadya's morals.

Growing up, Nuri taught Nadya and Lyuba to love and forgive. This was no small task, considering their father's behaviors. He had his sweet moments, but many of her memories of him are angry and mean. However, with her mother's guidance, she learned to accept him and to love him through his temper fits.

Nadezhda was greatly influenced by her sister. Lyuba was sweet and thoughtful; she would never raise her voice or get upset with anyone, no matter how hurtful their words or actions had been. She was patient and kind, and Nadya admired her for those qualities, but she also saw how they could be exploited. For this reason, Nadya felt the need to protect her and to keep her nearby. They were extremely close, both as foals and as young adults.

This girl loves easily, and is fairly naive when it comes to stallions. She believes in love at first sight and that there is some good in everyone, at least a little. The way she saw it, there had to be. There had to be some love in everyone's hearts, even Brishen's.

How did they feel about the incident with the flood? Write the reply in character.

Bright eyes fluttered open in the dreary afternoon. The smell of burned wood was overwhelming, and yet it was horribly wet. Her ears rang and her eyes remained at a squint as they adjusted to the light. Her head pounded and she let out a groan before looking around. Not far from her, her beloved sister laid quietly. "Lyuba," she moaned. "Lyuba, wake up, something's happened." There was no response. Struggling to her feet, Nadezhda winced. Everything hurt. "Lyuba, get up. We have to find Mom."

After a few more moments of silence, the mare's breaths shortened. "Lyuba." Her voice became more stern. More urgent. "Ly, I'm not joking, get up." Nadya's eyes began to water as she walked closer. "Ly, this isn't funny." She nosed at the still mare, who was half-buried in mud. This time her voice was very soft. "Lyuba?" She shook as she stared at the mare, unable to breathe. Her chest became tight and her heart raced. Suddenly everything was becoming very real. Her sister's brown eyes stared straight ahead, unmoving and cold. Her head had several gashes in it, and her pale face was stained red.

Unable to control herself, Nadya fled in the other direction. Her soot and mud-caked pelt dripped as her agile legs carried her as fast as they could through the forest. Everything was numb. Everything but her chest - it was well aware of the tragedy the mare had just witnessed, and it ached immensely.

....and then they found each other again!

Write a small in character reply between the pair when they finally find each other again. What happens? How do they feel? Have things changed? How? Let your imagination flow free!

His tears dried up at the sound of hoofbeats drawing closer and his ears flicked forwards, listening, his body suddenly tense. Would it be just another stranger--or dare he hope to see Lyuba running in his direction. Or Nadya? God… The idea of living without them now tore at him. He took in a short breath and the scent of flowers, faint but there, touched his heart, which began to thunder. He staggered to his feet, covered in mud, his knees scraped and bleeding. He knew that scent! “Nadya!” he shouted, voice hoarse from crying, surging forwards. God, please, if you have any mercy at all… “Nadezhda!”

Although she thought a familiar voice would be comforting, Nadya's heart sank at the sound of her father. Her feet stopped moving, but she continued to slide forward in the muddy ground. For a moment, she composed herself, getting ready to give him the horrible news. "Father... Ly..." She was unable to speak. Her voice seized and her breath became panicked. He would blame her, and she knew it. He would never forgive her. This was her fault. Lyuba was the good daughter, the keeper. It should be Lyuba standing here, not her. Her head rushing, she began to sob.

A cry caught in his throat, strangled as he slid forwards to greet her, pressing his head against his daughter’s forehead even as his body trembled, from emotion and exhaustion. “God, Nadya. My Nadya…” How would he even--how could he tell her that her own mother was dead--when in reality, she’d probably wish he was the one dead instead. He pressed his eyes shut. He deserved it. “I’m so glad you’re safe. I-I thought I’d lost you. I’m sorry…I’m a sorry excuse for a parent, and a foolish stallion.” His voice was roughened, weathered, but gentler than it had ever been in his life. His heart tightened. “Nadya…your mother…” He winced, pinning his ears in anguish. “She’s gone. I’m sorry. I don’t blame you if you want me to leave.”

The mare didn't know how to react to her father's welcome. He had never been like this before. After she told him of Lyuba, he'd surely again become the angry, hurtful stallion he'd always been. She nuzzled into him for a moment as her mind enveloped his words. Nadya's heart sank and she involuntarily pushed all of the air from her lungs after hearing of her mother. Her legs began to shake and she pushed back against him, using him to steady her weight. "Daddy," she whispered, her tears running onto his face which had become tightly molded to hers. "Ly's gone, too." Her breaths became sobs as she opened her eyes to look at him. "I tried to wake her, but she wouldn't get up. She just wouldn't." The trembles in her legs shuddered throughout her entire body now, waiting for the repercussions. She had failed Lyuba, and she had failed him. Ly and her mother were gone. And now she would be alone.

He knew… Somehow, as Nadya appeared to him, tearful and alone, he knew Lyuba was gone. The thought made him sick--that his daughter, so innocent and pure, a mare that didn’t deserve such a grisly ending, she was gone and his heart was hallowed. His tears began to fall, hot and blurring to mingle with Nadya’s own tears. “I’m sorry,” he murmured, taking in a shaky breath. “I--you were close, I know. This hurts, it all hurts…” He spun away, striking out a hoof at the ground, but it was anger at himself. His green eyes met his daughter’s and he looked tired, so tired. “It’s not your fault, Nadezhda. Don’t take that on,” he said, shaking his head. “This is no one’s fault. An accident, a horrible tragedy. “ He went quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say, how to make his past wrongs right. “I was going to ask your mother to lifemate me,” he said softly, brokenly. “I don’t want to lose you, Nadya.”

As her father's words fell hard on her heart, Nadya broke free from him and nearly fell. She looked into his eyes with sadness and regret, as if she were suddenly realizing something. "Daddy..." The mare looked down to a wet, soiled mane and bloody legs. "Daddy, it should've been us." Her heart broke as she said it, but she felt it to be true. "They never did anything wrong. We were the bad ones. We were the ones who were hard to deal with. Not them. They never did anything wrong. They didn't deserve this. They should be here, not us." Her throat hurt and her jaw trembled. "It's just us now... What do we do?"

A tremble worked through him at her words. “Don’t say that…” But…was she right? In a way, he couldn’t help but agree with her and it hurt. Gently, he nuzzled her, brushed damp bangs away from her face so he could look into eyes so much like his. “There’s nothing else we can do except learn from this. And grow. Nuri and Lyuba, they’d want us to move on. To be happy. We have to do that, for them. Okay? It’s just you and me now and we gotta stick together.” He took a step back, motioning for her to follow. “I’ll make it up to you, somehow. Everything I’ve done…or haven’t done. We can make this right--that’s what your mother would’ve wanted. I love you.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:55 pm
1: Nadezhda x Brightrayne

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: It is~
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Mhmm!

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Nadezdha ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Brightrayne ( 'Swirly )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: All involved
Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirly

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?:No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: The super long cerynei tails.

Throwbacks?: Sure~
---Link to previous Generations: Brishen - Father

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:01 am
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name: Prince Sebastian
Image of Soquili:
User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: ~
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Product of a less-than-ordinary pairing, you could safely assume that Sebastian is less than ordinary, himself. While he carries the feeling of loyalty his father bestowed upon him, Sebby isn't one for the finer things in life. Of course, someone to cater to his hair needs and other grooming is a must, but for the most part... Oh, and the gathering of food. And don't forget the polishing of those horns. And goodness knows that he needs his nails trimmed regularly, otherwise his claws get unruly and dig into the earth in quite the unacceptable fashion. *coughs* AHEM. Anyway. Other than needing a liiiiittle bit of help on the "living," aspect of life, Sebastian is toooootally independent. Strong willed, valiant, and more than a bit of a recluse, this stallion would make any princess swoon. Be it just from a grin or a flex of those strong flanks of his, he's usually got any catch in the bag before he even tries. Boring, really. Where's the adventure in that? Where's the princess that needs saving, the villain that needs thwarting? His small companion isn't exactly much for conversation, and Sebastian's grown rather lulled by the typical ins-and-outs of his daily routine.
What is your soq looking for in a mare (or stallion whuuuut)?
Sebby could go for either a mare or a stallion. And really it could go a multitude of ways. He could find someone who's adventurous and piques his interest in change, someone who he feels needs protecting/saving/what have you, someone who feels they need to protect him, someone who's just plain friggin' loony, or someone who's down to earth and as boring as him, content to wander the days away together as a stagnant entity. The last one seems to suck the fun right out of it, but it could work still.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None at all~
Fling or Lifemate?: Depends completely on the plot. Open to either.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background preferred. I've not a lot of time for RP
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 am
OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD
BRIBES

bribe 1

CUSTOM
Midori Recustom!
Fullsized Reg
Form

User Image
The Custom Form!
Now this is a full recustom, which means her whole base will need to be recolored.
I'd like to thank Ryuu for the awesome edit reference!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? I'd like one please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black. True black, please. Her current black is more of a dark grey. D: Lime green stockings, as in her original, black hooves. I want fluffy fetlocks please! Also, her biohazard sigh, of course!
Face: Green eyebrows, green eyes that are glowing. I want SFX glow. Like radium. That is how they were supposed to be in her original form but it got left out.
Mane: I do not want a premade mane, please.
It should be voluminous and long, but it should be straight. Please see her Dad and Brother. When I say volume, I want oomph! It should stay the same color, lime green and black. And like I said, i'd like it long please, and I would like for it to taper into a braid at the ends, which should lay around her feet. Please see the edit ref.
Tail: Long and fluffy and straight like her mane please. No braid for her tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just. Super fluffy and pretty and guuuh. <3
Reference Image(s): Midori original!, Midori uncert, Midori edit ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: This is a recustooom~

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None please. I also do not want the standard dream catcher necklace.
Custom Items: I would like a bucket of green apples by her feet. Either standing or on its side with apples pouring out. But they must be green apples, no red please.
I would also like some apple blossoms in her mane. White only, no pink please.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Apple barrel~, Apple Blossom

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Midori
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Optimistic
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC Tag

bribe 2

Midori's mum!
Mutant wind (custom broken front wing)
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight.
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw tigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want super fluffy fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): None.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you think looks better.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mother
Breed:
Temper: Solemn
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

bribe 3
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:21 pm
Lmao whenever I see "Pelt," I never think skinwalker. XD For some reason I confuse that with the Soquili's actual pelt, like THEIR skin/fur, and put what I want for their markings there. My b. XD Should be fixed.

Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Angeni-Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom
I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind/Angeni Mutant
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I'd very much like one.

Body: I'd like her to be colored like a raven. I'd very much like a feathery texture to her pelt, but if that's too much, black is fine.
Face: Black face, black eyes with yellow/gold irises. Color ref
I'd like an expression edit as well, if possible. I'd like a saddened, forlorn look to her. So maybe downturned lips and a furrowed brow. If you show me a WIP on anything, I'd like this to be it, please.
Mane: Long, fluffy. Think of a Ruffled look. Layered is okay to achieve this, but I do prefer long manes.
Tail: Long, to match mane please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I actually want her to be four-clawed, please. Black claws. Templated claws are fine.
Reference Image(s): Raven Coloring

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: I want her to have two sets of wings. The top set of wings should be angeni wings. Whichever style you feel looks best. The bottom set should be the wind Heron style wings. They should be black, perhaps with a purple hue.
Other Notes: . Should the feathering texture be possible for her pelt, I'd verymuch like a wingless version.

Custom Items: A jet-black quill before her feet
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nevermore
Breed: Poe-ny (lulz get it)
Temper: Conflicted
Mate: Lolnope

Nevermore custom  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:36 pm
Entry Line: Chitsa Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Aleksy (`Swirly)

Chitsa Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Aleksy (`Swirly)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Lifemate?: No
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Pumpkin
Swirly
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: None
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here
Twins? Sure!

Same Breed Variations? Sure!
--------------------Templates To Avoid:
Male two-leg down pose
Noooot a super fan of the unedited head feathers for Hippos. Edited feathers or feathers + Hair are totes cool though.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

I Have Both Edited & Unedited Pairs!

1: Isa x Wallace

We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck!
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes~

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Entry Code:
Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings
Co Ownership?: None~
Teepees: Pumpkin | Wolfie

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Super long cerynei tails
The weird, thin upsread kalona wings. Tentacle-y kalona tails.

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Wallace's Father, Haborym

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits:
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Mutant wings?: YES
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles?: Yes
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes, yes
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: YES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Intestines please

Themes/Edits/Accessories:
~~~ Blood?: Yes
~~~ Bones?: Yes
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: YES
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: PUMPKINS PLEASE. Yes to everything but ohgod pumpkins
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: None

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - I LIKE THEM ALL

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:
CATERPILLARS, oozing pus, needles sticking into the skin (needles on the ground or something are okay though), entrails

2: Nadezhda x Brightrayne

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Two-basket gender ratio?: GIRLS
Three-basket gender ratio?: BOYS

Entry Code:

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirl

---Lifemate?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Supre long Cerynei Tails

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: PUMPKINS PLEASE. Yes to everything but ohgod pumpkins

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:
CATERPILLARS

3: Chitsa Wakan Catori x Aleksy

Two-basket gender ratio?: Boys
Three-basket gender ratio?: Girls

Entry Code:
Chitsa Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Aleksy (`Swirly)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirl

---Lifemate?: Not yeeeet

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Male two-legs down pose is not my favorite.

---Link to previous Generations: None

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

CATERPILLARS

4: Gogol x Legion

Entry Code:
Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Kamiki | Pumpkin

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
Male Medium
Male Long Braid
Male Slimhawk
Male Short
Male Bob (tail)
Female Manes/Tails
Crimped
Short
Curly (original)
Medium
Skimhawk
Medium (tail)
Kelpi
Orca (any)
Shark (any)
Fierce (tail)
Hippogryph
Beaks
Cheek Feathers
Kalona
Ram Horns
Wing Style 2
Wing Style 4
Devil Tail 1
Demon Tail
Angeni
Wing Style 1
Ulun'suti
Jawline
Big Mouth
Small Club
Skinwalker
Original Feral Fox

Throwbacks?: YES PLS - this family is schweeeeet
---Link to previous Generations:
Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - I LIKE THEM ALL. In any order. Seriously.

CATERPILLARS

5: Lelandi x Haborym

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No thank you

Triplets okay?: No

Entry Code:
Lelandi (LunaRei_SilverBlood & .Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Haborym (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here - Both Owners involved
Teepees: Pumpkin | Luna

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
Male two-leg down
Thin upspread Kalona wings
Kalona wings #4

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: No
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: No
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Mutant tails?: No
~~~ Mutant feet?: No
~~~ Mutant heads?: No
~~~ Tentacles?: No
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: No
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No extreme gore, no organs hanging out ect XD

~~~ Blood?: No
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: -

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy

6: Vrana x Prince Sebastian

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No thanks

Triplets okay?: No

Entry Code:
Vrana ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Prince Sebastian ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Luna / Pumpkin

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: -
---Templates to Avoid: -

Vrana: Tziporah & Anzu

Sebby:
The Prince 'Walt'
Rhenn
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: No
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: No
~~~ Mutant heads?: No
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: No

~~~ Bones?: No
~~~ Other "Trophies"?:-
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: No

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Caterpillars ;-;

7: Thalia Veraldi x Cooper

Entry Code:
Thalia Veraldi ( belloblossom ) x Cooper ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Belloblossom

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Short manes (forever foal is okay)
Eagle wings
Male both front legs down
Warhorse template (Drafts are a-okay!)

Throwbacks?: Sure!

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Intestines

~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes/
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - In that order.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Caterpillars

8: Hurricane Bedelia x Dichali

Two-basket gender ratio?: Girls
Three-basket gender ratio?: Girls

Unedited?: No - I want a chance at edited wings/horns, as Dichali has custom wings and his father has a custom horn

Entry Code:
Hurricane Bedelia ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Dichali ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Here

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine. I have entered them in breeding raffles as a couple before, though. <3

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
Male two-legs down
Warhorse (Drafts are loved)

Dichali's
Father, Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - In no particular order

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Caterpillars

9: Toxic Sludge x Lyka Rockstar

Two-basket gender ratio?: Girls
Three-basket gender ratio?: 2 Girls, 1 Boy

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Toxic Sludge ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. and Uniwingdfox ) x Lyka Rockstar ( Sylent Nyte )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: All owners involved: Here
Teepees: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.'s Tepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
Male two-legs down
Warhorse (drafts are loved)

Toxic Sludge's Father, Toxic Sludge's Mother - Mother Updated
Her Grandfather
Lyka's Father, Lyka's Mother
Lyka's Father's Father - Lyka's Great Grandfather, Lyka's Great Grandmother
Lyka's Father's Mother - Lyka's Great Grandmother, Lyka's Grat Grandfather
Lyka's Mother's Father, Lyka's Mother's Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Style Preferences?: Creepy, Bizarre, Elegant, Cute, Gorey -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:36 pm
Cenotaph x Gehenna

Entry Code:
Cenotaph (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Gehenna (~Masamune~)

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cenotaph, owned by .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Gehenna, owned by ~Masamune~
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin.

Templates to Avoid:
Male two-legs down post
Roman nose bump for drafts (drafts are loved tho)
Warrior templates
Kalona wing styles #4 and #2

Link to previous Generations:
Cenotaph's Family
Mother / Father
Maternal Grandmother / Maternal Grandfather
Gehenna's Father
Mother / Father

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:04 am
5: Temperance x Calla

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Temperance / Natelie)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Calla / .Tortured..Pumpkin.)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nat Pumpkin
Link to previous Generations: Calla's line
Mother's Side:
Jasmine Lilly

Father's Side:
Samandriel

Maternal:
Terentia
Joseph, Taharial
Raguel, Angel

Paternal:
Wisp
Rohannon, Sevati
Narcissus, Aiyana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:39 am
Zeva Bloom x Aries

Entry Code:
Zeva Bloom ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Aries ( dolphingurl )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Pumpkin | Dolphin

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure. ^_^
---Templates to Avoid:
Male two legs down
Warhorse - drafts are fine!
Eagle Wings

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:56 am
Why do you want this concept? This will be my beloved Midori's mum. She's a gigantic focal point in Midori's plots and history, and I've kind of been waiting for bribes and stuff to enter her, both because the edit categories in customs generally aren't high enough, and also because I want someone to be able to pick her that feels comfortable with her wing situation. I know not everyone's super fond/comfortable with such detailed wings and such. ;-;
BUT, a little bit of back story for you! =D
Mother had a bit of a fling with the dastardly devious Haborym, which led to the birth of Midori and her two siblings. If you know anything about Haborym's plots and such, you'll know that he hunted down and killed as many of his non-sanctioned, impure children as he could find. Some mothers were caught off guard, while others, such as Midori's fought back. And damn did she put up a good fight. Such a good fight, in fact, that Haborym chose to let the mare and the one offspring he hadn't yet killed, live. Midori was left relatively unharmed, but Mother was battered, bleeding, and close to death. One of her wings was severely broken, her legs could not support her for quite some time, and though it seemed all odds were against her, she somehow survived. However, at this point, Midori's and her Mother's roles were reversed. While too young to understand why the attack had happened, was old enough to understand that her mother needed help. With little direction, she nursed her back to health as best as a foal could, learning more and more about caring for others as she grew.
After the attack, Mother was no longer vocal. She did not speak, but she and her daughter had little signals for communicating. However, after quite some time of being cared for, Mother decided that she needed to sacrifice for her daughter. She would not and could not allow Midori to care for her for the rest of her adult life, and made the hardest decision a mother could make. In the middle of the night, Mother struggled to her feet and left. Midori was heartbroken upon awaking to her empty cave, and searched for the mare who'd given her so much for quite some time. The orphaned adult became manic, feeling as though she lacked purpose in life, until she came to the Soquili lands and experienced motherhood for the first time. Now, she has this aching need to constantly be caring for someone, perhaps to fill the void that came when Mother left.
Every girl needs her momma, okay?! T_____T

Colourist Preference: I haven't got one
Collabs: I'm totally okay with that, but her colors are pretty straight forward save for scars and stuff, but if that's something someone wants to do, that's fine!

The Concept

Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin:

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young.
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blackbird "Mother"
Breed: Blackbird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:05 pm
Entry Line: Galadel (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Calla (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Galadel (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Calla (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ] [ Itemless Uncert ] [ Wingless With Items ] [ Wingless Without Items ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Low Luck?:No
Teepees: Pumpkin, Panda
---Templates to Avoid:
Warhorse
Throwbacks?:Sure!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Sure

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
Would you like...
~~~ Bird wings?: Yes~
~~~ Butterfly Wings?: Iffy. Don't like super big/awkward ones

Themes
Would you like...
~~~ Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure~
~~~ Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No red. Pastels are okay
~~~ Windblown hair?: No thank you
~~~ Additional things you would not want:

Accessories
Would you like...
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Hearts?: Not excessive amounts, but some are okay
~~~ Toys?: Sure
~~~ cute baby animals?: Yes please ;-;
~~~ Additional things you would not want: I don't want little cherubs. XD  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:21 pm
Entry Line: Galadel (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Calla (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Galadel (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Calla (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ] [ Itemless Uncert ] [ Wingless With Items ] [ Wingless Without Items ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Low Luck?:No
Teepees: Pumpkin, Panda
---Templates to Avoid:
Warhorse
Throwbacks?:Sure!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Sure

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
Would you like...
~~~ Bird wings?: Yes~
~~~ Butterfly Wings?: Iffy. Don't like super big/awkward ones

Themes
Would you like...
~~~ Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure~
~~~ Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No red. Pastels are okay
~~~ Windblown hair?: No thank you
~~~ Additional things you would not want:

Accessories
Would you like...
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Hearts?: Not excessive amounts, but some are okay
~~~ Toys?: Sure
~~~ cute baby animals?: Yes please ;-;
~~~ Additional things you would not want: I don't want little cherubs. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:03 am
Active in October 2016.
It is a-okay to livestream any of these breedings!
It is a-okay to use templated hair for unedited couples that isn't in their family!
It is cool to use breed variants unless otherwise specified in the form!
Twins are also a go!

Currently trying in breedings:
Cenotaph x Gehenna
Gogol x Legion
Isa x Wallace - Low Luck!

Ciro and Cooper
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Ciro/Mameha Otome)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Cooper/.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
User Image UNCERT

Teepees: Mameha - Pumpkin
Ciro - Mother x Father

Nadezhda x Brightrayne

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: It is~
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Mhmm!

Entry Code:

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: All involved
Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirly

---Lifemate?:No

---Templates to Avoid: The super long cerynei tails.

---Link to previous Generations: Brishen - Father

Isa and Wallace

Low Luck, Yo!
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Isa (Rockerwolfie1616])
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wallace (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
User Image Uncert 1, Uncert 2
Low Luck?: Yes!

Teepees: | .Tortured. .Pumpkin.'s Teepee
RPed couple?: Not yet
Throwbacks?: Uh~ Sure?
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Lifemate?: Yes

Midori x Lucius

Plot Breeding
Entry Code:
Midori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Lucius (Ovarian Paint)

Oldbie?: Yes

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid
pregnant stage: I want one!!!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: Pumpkin

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
#4 kalona wings
The kalona wings that are super thin and straight outright
Roman nose bump on drafts
Warhorse templates
Eagle wings

Throwbacks?: Yes~
Haborym = Midori's father

Cayden and Miss Ethel Anne

Breeding Needed to continue Plots
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Miss Ethel Anne, .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Cayden, Kamiki
User Image Uncert
Low Luck?: None
Teepees: Pumpkin, Kamiki
RPed couple?: No
Throwbacks?: Yes please!
Cayden:
Father, Mother
Grandfather, Grandmother
Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother
Preferred colorist(s): Any is fine. <3

Couples entered counter: 5/5  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am
NEWEST
[b]Entry Tag:[/b] (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom

[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES! [/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Edit Category: Heavy
Concept Origin:

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves and feathers in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.
Reference Image(s): [url=https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Rusty_Blackbird/media-browser-overview/67375011]Rusty Blackbird[/url] genderswapped colors though. (So male, pure black color instead of female's browns and such)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

Custom Items: I'd really like it if she could have blackbird critters about her if it stays within your edit guidelines. <3 I'd also like a single Granny Smith apple at her feet.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Extreme | Solo Custom )

[align=center][color=limegreen][b][u][size=22]I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.[/size]
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Extreme
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Mutant Wind
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] I would love one. <3

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] ure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
[b]Face:[/b] Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
[b]Mane:[/b] Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.
[b]Tail:[/b] I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] None.
[b]
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b] Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] None
[b]Custom Items:[/b] None
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] None

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Blackbird "Mother"
[b]Owner:[/b] .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
[b]Breed:[/b] Blackbird
[b]Temper:[/b] Solemn
[b]Mate:[/b] N/A
[b]Tag Background:[/b] CC
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] CC

Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Concept Origin:

Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
I'd love for her to have a custom leg pose ;-; CC on the pose; maybe something to make her look vulnerable?
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~