Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:45 am
Hehehe I thought it would be awesome to start a Devil May Cry RP, so... There a a few basic rules.

1. No stupid 'bump' posts....
2. Serious RPers only; so try not to break out of role
3. Follow the Gaia TOS
4. Follow FG4PG rules
5. Try not to 'txt tlk'...
6. Have fun!

Your first post should be your profile. Enjoy folks! (This is my first RP thread! sweatdrop )

Now, we definitely need a Dante and Vergil. But here is my character...

Name: Aneesha

Hair: Black/Dark Brown, Naturally curly; unless she straightens it...

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eyes: Brown

Race: Half Human, Half Vampire

Weapon: Katana

Alliance: Neutral

Description: In the beginning of it all, there was a vampire lord, called Damarian, whom was feared by all, due to his immense power and range of abilities. He was, shall we say, an aqquaitance of Sparda, and he too rebelled against his own kind. Basically, Damarian escaped the demonic realm, leaving his powers behind, and was sent to the human realm, where he then met and fell in love with a mortal woman. They later on had a child; Aneesha. Due to her mother and father's race, she was half human and half vampire. They lived in harmony until one fateful day, when suddenly, both Damarian and his love disappeared, leaving Aneesha to fend for herself. As time passed, Aneesha knew that the chances of her parents even being alive were slim.
The fact that she had to fend for herself for so many long and lonely years has made her wary to the fact that she may not be accpeted in society for who she is. Instead, she walks in solitude, pitying the mortals that judge a book by its cover. All she has ever wanted was to be accepted, and yet she still longs to. Despite her wishes, she lacks sociality, and desires power beyond her belief; the power of her father, Damarian. She wants to find what caused her parents disappearance, or whom rather, and eliminate all those whom stand in her path of attaining her goal. She has made many enemies along the way, and few friends. Great powers threaten her, but she doesn't care one bit. Her 'I-don't-give-a-damn' attitude shines through clearly, regardless of what she is like to most people. She does care for her friends, and would protect them with her life. The fact that she is half vampire seems to get in the way of some of her daily things, but she chooses to ignore it and pursue with her life as it is. However, she uses her power to her advantage as she fights against those who appose her. Thanks to her mother and father, she is a daywalker, but her father had that ability, and like him, she inherited all and more of them... One of her most handy abilities, is her incredibily fast healing rate. If she is injured in battle, she is instantly healed, as if by magic... This makes killing her virtually impossible.
She comes across as being silent and cold, and sometimes looks down on her opponents, as she knows her abilities surpass theirs. She likes to call them "maggots", then she crushes them like bugs; but those are only her foes... On the other hand, she is intelligent, witty, always up for a joke, and loves to make friends. Always having fun with her friends, and spending time with them makes her smile. She loathes traitors. She loves music, and fighting/sparring against those whom are worthy in her eyes; or just a play-fight with her friends would do! She is an incredibly skilled fighter, and her abilities are far greater than normal human abilities. Her full potential is rarely seen, and no one has lived to tell the tale... She keeps her friends close to her, and admires them for they normality. She has never been lucky with love, but she doesn't care much. Her best friend is Vergil Sparda. They have known each other ever since they were young, and grew up together. She knows Dante too, and cares for him. As for Vergil, they are known to be very close. She's the only one that he can joke around with, share his secrets, train alongside with, and show his 'true' colours, and vice versa. You could say that they were more than best friends, as Dante would, but you might never know what could happen. The two together are a deadly mix, for their skills combined are far superior than any other pair. He loves everything about her, and she loves everything about him, and with that, they stay strong together. Vergil is known for his cold, silent attitude, but Aneesha sees a whole different side to him. He tends to see the more softer side to her. To put it basically, they are like soul mates, and share a lot in common. She does know that if she were to find a lover, she would want him to share her dream, and she would share his, but most importantly, he would have to love her for who she is; but Dante always seems to think that Vergil would be that person. But for now, she only lives for her friends, and her goal.

Allies: The Sons of Sparda; but is very close to Vergil, rather than Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:40 am
The story will take place at night. Your character can be anywhere, but in the same area, if you get me. My character will be hunting at the beginning. I will wait for some more people to get involved first before starting.

NOTE: Read other people's profiles because it may have information on your character, like mine has information on Dante and Vergil.

Okay, now I'll wait... smile  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:36 pm
Name: Zira

Hair: Red

Eyes: Grey

Race: Half Werewolf, Half Vampire

Weapon: Two katanas and a chain

Alliance: Neutral

Description: From the start Zira knew that neither the vampires or the werewolves would totally accept her. She comes from two very powerful parents. But now they're gone, and shes out for revenge. Normally she kind hearted by the care she was given from her mothers pack, she now hides behind a wall of hatred. She found her older wolf brothers slaughtered and her younger vampire siblings torn apart while she was away. She doesnt know whos behind the murder of her family, but shes vowed her pay-back. Her one prblem is her protective manner toward the helpless. It can get her into tight situations. She can heal quickly.
Zira's only friend is an ice fairy, Mana that follows her around. At first Zira showed the fairy that she wasnt wanted. But soon the fairy found a spot in Zira's heart. The two have been together for a 100 years. When she fights she is relentless. Most of the time her foe doesnt see her coming, well unless she wants them too. Mortals seem to shy away from her even when they think she is a human. Most mistake her for a man. She doesnt care.
Shes met both Dante and Vergil. Her and Vergil dont get along well. She tries to stay clear of Dante but he shows up around her from time to time. She usually has her head phones on listening to music. She does show respect to those that have earned it from her. She tends to show her bad side to those she hates.
Zira can lose control of the massive power that she has inheirted from her mother and father. She lives by her own code.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:20 pm
Zira jumped from tree to tree. The could see the city up ahead. "Zira, how much farter." Mana complained. "Five miles and stop whining." Zira replied stopping on a large branch. "But we've been in the woods for three days." Mana landed on her shoulder. "Do you remember the last time a mortal saw you. And you really want to go to the city?" Zira growled, but didnt give the fairy time to reply. She again began to jump from tree to tree. The city was still bustling with life even though it was midnight. Mana hid in the fur of Zira's tail. Zira didnt care that mortals could see her tail. Like she would even let them see her. She ducked in and out of the shadows of the allies.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:04 pm
Zira sighed entering the abandoned building. "Please can we stay in a fancy hotel. We have enough money to." Mana begged. "Stay in a building filled with humans. I'm not going to lower myself to that." Zira huffed. "You've lowered yourself to stay in filthy abandoned buildings." Mana countered. Zira's eyes chifted to the ice fairy. Mana squeaked flying out of reach. "Thats better." Zira smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:37 am
After a long day of hunting, Aneesha decided to stay at a fancy hotel for the night. Just for tonight... With the other humans..., she thought to herself. The people stared, as they saw her walk in. The vampire auroa she glowed in attracted them. She sighed, and checked in. After a night like she had, she needed to rest; and that she did. I wonder if anyone else like me, or similar to me are here...  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:09 pm
'I smell it.' Zira stood on the edge of the tall abandoned building. "What is it?" Mana questioned. "I can smell someone else with immense power." Zira smirked jumping to the next to roof. "HEY! WAIT!" Mana cried flying after her master. Zira stopped ontop of a noce looking hotel. "Mortals." She wrinkled her nose at the scent of mortals. "Oh are we going to stay here?" Mana giggled in delight. "No, I can smell a vampiric aura." Zira snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:09 am
(Okay, since there is no one to play Dante and Vergil so far, we can incorporate them into it, and whoever wants to be either of them can take over)

Aneesha suddenly heard something. She could sense their power. So powerful, and as much as her body wanted her to leave it, she deicided not to. Climbing out thw the window, she leaped onto the top of the building. "Where are you...?"  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Zira looked the woman over. "I'm Mana." Mana giggled. "And I'm Zira. Who are you?" Zira stood from her crouched position. She could feel this womans immense power. "I guess I have no need to worry." Zira smirked even though it couldnt be seen. 'She isnt to be taken lightly, or messed with.' She thought studying the womans posture. 'Ready to go, I can respect that. Not afraid to show how powerful she is.' She nodded to herself not caring that anyone could see.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:16 am
She eyed the woman, and she could feel her immense power. Not tonight...
"The name's Aneesha... What are your plans, Zira? What brings you here?" Aneesha readied herself, mentally, for battle, in case Zira decided to attack. Aneesha's body had no intention of fighting, but if needs be, she would have no choice. She needed to know if Zira would harm anyone, and that was enough to cause a battle.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:17 pm
Name: Dante

Hair: Silver

Race: Devil/ Human

Appearance:User Image

Weapons: (Any type of melee or, long-range weapon would fit the bill.) Keepsake sword (Rebellion). Handguns x2 Ebony and, Ivy (Ivory)

Dante is the type of guy who doesn't care about much. He goes on his own roaming the earth since demons destroyed his shop. Dante learned of his past and realized who he was even though he was told to forget the name. He went by the name of Tony Redgrave for a time and enjoys spending nights in Bobby's cellar where all the mercenaries wait for Enzo on tuesdays for jobs. He is the best at what he does but he has another hobby. He is Devil-Hunter Dante. He depises evil and, he evens forgets about the whole showing mercy ordeal he has when it comes down to it. He wants to uncover the rest of his past at any cost. Many people know Dante for one reason. He is afraid of nothing. A bullet would graze by his nose and he wouldn't even flinch! He believes his brother is dead and still has moments where he encounters him.

Allies: Who ever is nice to him is considered a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:21 pm
Dante sighed as he sat in the same old stool in Bobby's Cellar. He waited for Bobby he walked over to him cleaning a beer mug and, ordered his favorite. "Get me a strawberry sundae." Dante said with a grin. Bobby looked at him shaking his head with displease. "Dante, Your the only guy who would eat a sundae in a run-down place like this." Their was never a mercenary who would question Dante's order they all knew better.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Zira shrugged. "We didnt want to stay in the woods." Then Dante's scent filled her nose. "And now hes here, might as well check on him." She jumped off the roof. "Zira!" Mana followed after her master. Zira appeared infront of a run down looking bar. 'This is just his kinda place.' She thought with a sigh, walking in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:13 am
Aneesha blinked. "Zira! Mana! Wait up!" She ran after the two, and went into a run down bar. She tapped Zira on the shoulder. "I'm on your side, don't worry. What is this place...?" She could sense another strong power, and this one seemed so familiar... Why?  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:32 am
((I'm not that familiar about the game, my sister plays it but never gets to finish it XP))

Name: Yami

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue (But when she takes off her glasses, it turns demonic red)

Race: Half Dark angel and half demon

Weapon: Bow (it only works for her since that the arrows always appear because of her) and spirit fire (Blu-ish purple)

Description:
Her father is a demon who was an assassin born to kill anyone that is asked from higher ranks, her mother was a Dark angel who's sorcery was like no other. When she was born, she was given the name Yami by other people who came to see her (that includes the Sparda family) they all agreed to call her that because it meant 'Darkness'. Yami had a sister named Yuki, her sister died by another demon along with her parents, she swore to avenge her sister and parent's death and never rest until she achieved her goal. By the time that thought came to her mind, it was there that she was truly suited for the name that meant 'Darkness'.
Yami has two companions with her, Poki the talking stuffed toy and Yukari the black cat. Demons and other dark angels thinks of her as mistake due to several people in her family has died. She didn't care about what they thought.
The bow that she had with her was the only remembrance given by her parents and her sister, it was the only important thing that was so important to her. It works only for her since that she inherited her mother's skills in sorcery and her father's skills in fighting.
Yami is a kind girl but, she can be so cold, that's why people usually stays away from her, the only people who cares about her now was the Sparda family since that her father knew them so well.

((How's that? Hope it's not too dramatic and cheezy O_X))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff