Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
RED HEADS! (Axel and many more)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel, Renji, Reno, Straight Cougar, Shin... Notice anything about my harem of 2D men?
  Um.. no. Do they all have something in common?
  I don't get it....
  YES! THEY ARE ALL HOT! *drools*
  Oh, you sick little fangirl with a fettish for crimson manes! THEY ALL HAVE RED HAIR!
  *Hides recently dyed red hair from you* O__O;;
View Results

The Sound Summoner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:55 am
I've noticed that many other girls who obsess over anime/video game boys have their reasons behind it, and very good reasons at that.

After all, who wouldn't love a virtually flawless man who will never cheat, talk back, and is there with the flick of a power button?

But another thing I have noticed, is that when us girls ( and a few liberal guys ) have a whole group that we obsess over, they almost ALWAYS have something in common.

Some people fansqueal over bad @sses, some over gun weilders, some over sword weilders. Some people like sweet innocent boys, and some like the older and more experienced characters.

For me, I likey the red heads. 3nodding

What about you?

Lt. Nezu  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:18 am
O.o'....this is not my thread to be......um....*backs away very slowly*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:40 am
I have some that have white or silver hairs, some that have green eyes, and some that had horrible childhood or being misunderstanding. And there are some that are randomly cute that doesn't relate to the three things that I like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 pm
I like Clueless people... I think they're cute... I like red hair too I guess... Green eyes are really pretty... but so are red eyes.  

Kioushan

KisaFlare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:38 pm
I always go crazy for mainly the red/orange haired guys like Axel, Kyo (Furuba), Itchigo (Bleach), Gaara (Naruto).
Or any sexy badass with a bad mouth, but means good (some of the time).

<3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:50 am
I'd go for any guy who personality I like (Demyx, Rock Lee, Sora, Lloyd)... but for some reason nearly all of them are red heads (Axel, Reno, Renji, Gaara, Knuckles, Zelos). ^^;; But that's probably just coincidence. Looks are usually the last thing I worry about in a character. Personality is pretty much everything; the winning combo is Clueless and Angry, and the losing is Emo and Mopey (I'm looking at YOUUUU, Riku, Sesshoumaru, Sauske, Neji, Seto Kaiba, Shadow and Rukia's stupid brother!)

Wow. I hate all the popular guys. Never realized that before. o.O  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:32 am
NaxreXIV
I'd go for any guy who personality I like (Demyx, Rock Lee, Sora, Lloyd)... but for some reason nearly all of them are red heads (Axel, Reno, Renji, Gaara, Knuckles, Zelos). ^^;; But that's probably just coincidence. Looks are usually the last thing I worry about in a character. Personality is pretty much everything; the winning combo is Clueless and Angry, and the losing is Emo and Mopey (I'm looking at YOUUUU, Riku, Sesshoumaru, Sauske, Neji, Seto Kaiba, Shadow and Rukia's stupid brother!)

Wow. I hate all the popular guys. Never realized that before. o.O

LOL Yeah, I notice that too. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:19 am
Go Axel and Reno!  

SomniumAddiction

animejunki17

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:47 pm
i normally like the comic relief guy! i allways find myself paying attention to there comments more than the show... but i have to agree with the masses as well, red heads are pretty apealing as well..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Bishies. And I like the nerdy types too. They are adorable. Silver hair too...  

NocturnalWeapon

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 pm
I go through a very strange cycle. Some of that cycle does have red heads, but I mostly go for a badass, or a dark character, then I go for the goofy, or a character that makes me laugh. Sometimes, not very offten, I like one that there is just something I like about them. Dunno what lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:13 pm
Okay I seriously think that I have a thing for red heads. I like Axel form Kingdom Hearts(my friends say I act a lot like him). I like Reno he is uber hot. I like Kurama from YU Yu Hakusho. I like Renji from Bleach. Okay I even dyed my hair red once. Yes!! The red hair is like super sexy!! *drools*
Okay lost my composure there for a second but somehow I really do like the red heads.  

gambit girl 90

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 pm
I have no clue what my fettish is, can someone help me?? my favs are: Demyx, Axel, Tyki Mikk, Dr. Franken Stein, Grimmjow, and Chiba from Beck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 am
Yep, the redheads are nice. Well, depending on the shade of red... Like Axel and Reno. Along with that, I like the blondes if they have green or blue eyes. ninja

Of course, then there's Saix. I like him a lot.

and Tifa

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm
For me, I go for GAR.

Masculine characters are who I like.

that being said, Marluxia is my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts.

Why? Because he's so freakin' awesome that he can work the flowers and pink hair and still come out as a total badass.

But yeah, my other favorites are such people as Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Daimon Masaru from Digimon Savers. Both extremely hot-blooded, manly, and pretty much crazy awesome.

Incidentally, they're both nicknamed "Aniki", too. Hmm.  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games