Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Mushroom Kingdom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Yoshi
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:54 am
This RP will take place within the realm of the Mario Series. Characters can range from all types of characters, but please don't take characters from the actual series.
Rules:
Follow Gaia TOS
Follow FG4PG rules
This is a literate RP, so type accordingly.
First post should be your characters profile.

Name: Blue
Race: Yoshi (Blue)
Description: He's got a slightly longer tail than most Yoshis. He has spiked wristlets and a spike on his saddle.
Demeanor: He has a huge attitude, he doesn't take crap from anyone. He gets agitated very easily. He's always ready for a fight and constantly is looking for one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:10 am
Coming out of the forest, Blue came across the "Koopa's Shell", a bar full of goombas and koopas. He was speed walking towards it. A koopa coming out of the bar saw him coming. His eyes lit up and ran towards him. As soon as he got to him Blue stuck his foot out and hit him right in the face. "Stay the heck out of my way!" He kicked his shell towards the forest. Blue the proceeded towards the bar. When he reached the door he kicked it in, forcing it off of the hinges.

"Where is he!" Blue came barging in. Everyone looked at him, then pointed to the back of the bar. A goomba, with a red mohawk, was sitting in a seat, smirking.
"May I help you?"  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Name: Princess Ayane
Race: Human
Description: (Normal)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (When using Fire Flower)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demeanor: Ayane is a diplomat with a fierce personality. She tolerates well enough, but when pushed to far, she fights with a passion few know of. She likes to make new friends, and is very rich, so she's used to getting her way. Unlike most people, Princess Ayane keeps a stash of fire flowers, so she can blast fireballs at foes or just general people who piss her off. (which is hard.) But she's really easy to get along with... just don't piss her off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:57 am
The goomba's smirk drove Blue nuts. He lashed out his tounge, grabbed on to a chair, and whipped it at him. The goomba hopped off the chair.

"Take it easy my friend." The goomba was still smirking.

"Take it easy!? You robbed me of 2k in gold you jerk! I want it back!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, is what happens when you get into an unknown buisness deal my friend, should have looked at the contract." The goomba's grin grew wider.
Blue became furious at this moment. He charged at the goomba and head butted him into the wall.

"Will your contract help you when your dead!?" Blue wraped his tounge around the goomba and squeezed.

"Urk! Wait, wait! Maybe I can find a way to repay you!" The goomba was frantic.

"Give me all the money you have right now and maybe it will stay my tounge"

The goomba let out a loud moan. "Fine, take it!" He dropped a pouch, full of gold. Blue picked it up and tied it to his saddle. He tossed the goomba aside and walked out of the bar.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:55 pm
"Goodbye Daisy! Come back soon!" I waved to the leaving Princess Daisy. I sighed. "Finally, some time to myself... I would so take Peach's company over hers..." I said in exasperation. "I should invite Peach over soon... she's always nice to talk to... even though last time... Bowser popped in, kidnapped us, and Mario saved her and left me in the bag..." I sighed. "I wish something eventful would happen." I shut the door. "Sometimes, it's boring to be a Princess..." I yawned. "I wonder what Blue is doing? It's been forever since I last saw him..." I looked out the window and stared at the passing clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:53 pm
Blue was happy. The goomba must have ripped off other people, cuz the sack of mone had more than 4000 gold in it.
"Heh, must be my lucky day. What should I do with all of this?"
He thought for a moment, then smiled. "I've always wanted a go-kart..." Blue then started running towards the city.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces