Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
[ Huro's Quest Form Storage ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you organize your quest forms?
  I keep a running post in my Quest thread with all of them
  I only have the one i'm currently questing for made up, and keep concepts for the rest
  Personal journal entry
  OTHER
View Results

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:43 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dawnie or Ende.
Name of horse: Koarre
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amiable
Breed: Carousel
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Please direct your attention to the Main Reference image and the below descriptions.

Individual Descriptions:

Mane/Tail: LONGER then seen in plushie! Her mane would come down to just below chest if it were to lay flat. Her tail grazes the ground, even in it's 'flowy state' as described henceforth. Both mane and tail should look as though they were being blown by an unseen wind. Please make sure one chunk curls around her left ear, like it does in the plushie. Otherwise, you have artistic freedom in terms of the "blowing" effect.
Color is a deep black with thin white streaks/highlights in it. The streaks/highlights should be placed generally as seen in the plushie, but not too frequent- I don't want her mane/tail to look zebra inspired. x'D

I would like one braid to be incorporated into her mane somehow... I'll leave that up to you. Just please make sure it doesn't look totally out of place! :3 I love what you did with the braids in Sadiki's mane. <3

Beneath the three feathers in her tail (description forthcoming) should be one or two thin braids- again, exact placement is up to you. I trust your judgment. <3

Coat: As seen in plushie. (Brown with small amounts of dapples on neck and rump, and white/black splotches as seen on plushie. Based loosely on the markings of a paint horse)
The darker brown 'splotches' on the legs should begin at about her knees.
The white bits on her legs should begin just above the ankles, and continue on through the "feathers".
She should have white "feathers" (little flowing tufts of hair) around her hooves that are not QUITE as long as those seen on the Angeni.

Hooves: Light grey.
Eyes: Gold/Golden-brown

Heart Charm: As seen on the plushie, it should be ruby-red with a considerable amount of shine. The two feathers look exactly like this. (White towards the bottom, brown on top, with those streaky things in between.) The charm is placed beneath her left ear.
Tail Feathers: There should be three feathers above her tail. They match the ones in her Heart Charm, which look like this.
Beaded Necklace: Exactly as seen on plushie. Blue layers of beads at the two ends, with red layers of beads in the middle. Perhaps a little less bulky (Taking up less of the chest/neck area?) then that on plushie?

Saddle & Blanket: NOTHING LIKE SEEN ON PLUSHIE!
The saddle itself should look exactly like this saddle (please pay special attention to the nice varied leather tones and the golden stirrups!)
The saddle blanket is about the length of the white one here, and is in a nice cream tone like that seen in the middle section of the saddle blanket on the plushie. :3
There are two little red hearts on the blanket in the lower right corner.
Bridle: Should look as shown on plushie, except the little grey mouth-piece should be the same color gold as the stirrups on her saddle.

Reference image(s): Plushie. You should refer to that image for everything from marking reference to color reference. If I require that anything be different from how it is shown in the plushie image, I have specified that in the above "Description" section of this form. ^_^
Saddle.
Feathers.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: A nice dark brown. :3
Tag feather color: Both should match the feathers on her body.
Tag Background: A nice sunny meadow scene, with rolling hills and a little river in the background. The sky should be light blue, with a few wispy clouds here and there like on Keahi's tag. :3
Hair/clothing edits: Please direct your attention to the "Description" section of this form for detailed descriptions of edits.
(Mane/tail edits, the heart charm and feathers, the necklace, 'feathery Angeni-type feet', the saddle and blanket.)

----

Mauli, Koarre's Familiar!

.:Familiar:.
Name: Mauli
Breed: Hawk
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Paladin
Reference image?:
Do you remember the Feathers on Koarre's charm and above her tail from the form posted above? They came from Mauli (this familiar.)
Mauli's markings/feather placement look like this Hawk, however his coloration is more similar to that of this one. Please keep in mind that it needs to be believable that those feathers came from Mauli. :3
Mauli's eyes are a deep golden honey-brown.
Accessory color?: No default accessories please.
Tag colors?: Tag colors should be various shades of brown. Background should be a meadow at sunset.
The feathers on the tag should match this feather.
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both, please. (I would like him to be tagged seperately, and to be placed on Koarre's cert.)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 pm
EDIT (2014): This form was later incorporated into Lalaith's concept (below).

Quote:
Unedited Angeni Prices:
4 mill for just adult stage
+200k for extremely detailed edits such as clothing, jewelry, and hair

---

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse:
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Desolate
Breed: Stone Angel
(If you're not comfortable with using non-standard Breed names, I suppose "Angeni" would be ok...)
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Threnody
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Reference image(s):

Main Referance (Shows the general "Stone" feel i'm looking for, as well as some lovely examples of cracks.)

Shades of Grey (The general color scheme that should be used. Feel free to elaborate, as there are thousands of shades of grey to chose from; this is just so you get the general idea. x'D )

Movement (Just a fun stone texture.)

Old Tearlines (The shadowy look of the "old tearlines" that i'd like beneath her eyes.)

Sparkling Tears (The "new tears'" color scheme. I love this image!)

Spider Web (The shapes and general composition of the spider webs sticking to her legs and in her wings.)
Dewy Spider Webs (The "dew-touched" look of the spider webs i'd like to see.)

Anklet/Bracelet Thing

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm
Kailan: Form below. Breed: Flutter Cost: 2.75mil
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ??? (Must do edits)
Name of horse: Kailan
Temper: Aerial
("having a light and graceful beauty")
Breed: Moon Moth
Description:
Body:

Mainly a deep, shiny black hue.
The black fades to dark blue (on right) just below her knees. The dark blue then fades to blue around the ankles. A thin "stripe" of light blue wraps around each of her legs just above her hoof. Her hooves are the same deep, shiny black as her body.
Her muzzle and the insides of her ears are also dark blue (on right.)
The tips of her ears are the same light blue as the "stripes" just above her hooves.

Wings:

I'd like the wings colored exactly as shown here. I'd like the coloration to be exactly as shown in the reference image, but the fringes/frills along the bottom portion of the wing can be added in any way you see fit.

Mane/Tail:

Style-

Luscious and flowing, seeming to move with a wind that does not exist. Her mane falls slightly past her belly/chest. Her tail almost brushes the ground.

You have quite a bit of freedom with this, as I was unable to find any references that captured what I wish her mane/tail to look like. Please make sure that whatever you come up with is based upon the guidelines of "flowing, elegant, and gorgeous." xD

Coloration-

These hues of blue. Feel free to add in colors in between the two shown in the image for highlight/depth purposes. ^^

She has a large flower behind her ear (the one closest to the viewer on the cert) It is mainly a pure white with fresh cream used for highlights/depths. There is also a small cluster (perhaps three or four flowers? Not too busy) of the same type of flower of varying sizes above her tail.

Jewelry:

Her necklace is that pictured here with the following adjustments: The larger jewels are light cream. The smaller jewels are Light Blue. The necklace itself (shown in gold in the image) is Silver.

She has this silver pendant hanging down onto her forehead. The pendant should fall on a long chain: the chain itself disappearing back into her mane (perhaps going around her ears) with the pendant bit itself resting at generally where the white marking on this horse is.

Please make sure the "silver" hue of both necklaces matches. ^^;

Reference Image(s):
I have incorporated the reference images into the description. ^^ (If you want me to compile a list of only reference images, simply tell me and i'd be happy to.)
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please!
Tag Frame color: I'd like to see maybe a really dark blue for the main hue, lighter blues like those found on her body for detailing. Exact specifications are up to you. ^-^
I'm not sure about the cert BG either. It would be easier to chose if I knew exactly what she looked like... perhaps something like this?
Tag Feather color: A silver stem, really light blue in the center, and pure white/ light cream feather tufts.
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Please see "Jewelry" under "Description." (Also, the bottoms bits of her wings.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Huroggmeten
Uncommon

Twin: Bliss x Evelyn mock-breeding- Growing- 650k
Koarre- Plushie-turned-Real- Adult- 550k
Sahale- Medicine horse- Adult- 550k

Brandy- Achieved! heart @<3
Marissa

Super Rare
California Coastal Redwood Elemental 'Suti *Twins (4 month cooldown period)
Albino Redwood Elemental 'Suti *Twins (4 month cooldown period)
Mithril mare 'Suti
Butt-Tree 'Suti (RL Cosplay of the tree in my family's courtyard)

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:13 pm
COST: Adult Angeni (4mil) + Mod edits (200k) = 4.2mil
User Image

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lalaith
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn
Breed: Stone Angel
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Threnody
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She appears to be carved from living stone. Hairline cracks that creep along her legs are testament to her plight; weathered, worn, she has an aged look of faded past glory.
Variant shades of grey paired with black and white give her depth and dimension. <3 The tips of her leg feathering are ashen black, as though touched with the ash of old fires.

Her wings, the newer "Open Winged" pose, are colored as shown here. <3

As though she had been standing still long enough for time to creep up on her, spiderwebs touched with dew cling to her hind legs and are littered throughout her aged wings. (You could even include small spiders crawling over her tranquil form if you wish! 8D Please have fun~)

Her eyes are nearly closed, half-lidded as though looking down. The iris look like this with no pupils; the whites of her eyes appear like stone.
Beneath her eyes are dark-grey "Old Tearlines" of various lengths (the longest down to mid-cheek.) Creeping along her lower lashes are "New Tears" of sparkling shades of blue.
Forlorn expression. (sad mouth)

Her faded mane and tail (mid-knee length mane, tip of tail brushing the ground) are long and unshorn, ravished and un-kept. They should have a slightly wind-tussled look, as though she simply doesn't care what she looks like anymore. Clumps fall over her neck and lay across her back in a haphazard manner.Weathered and worn, faded and distant... perhaps a spiderweb or two worked in? Maybe the tips should be black, as though they too were dragged in the ash of old fires?
No savvy two-legged's hands nor dexterous raccoon's paws have touched her hair- they've been left to fend for themselves, and came out worse for the wear.

Reference image(s):

Stone (A collection of my favorite stone references. :3 )

Movement (Just a fun stone texture.)

Iris- no pupils

Old Tearlines (The shadowy look of the "old tearlines" that i'd like beneath her eyes.)

Sparkling Tears (The "new tears" color scheme.)

Spider Web (The shapes and general composition of the spider webs sticking to her legs and in her wings.)
Dewy Spider Webs (The "dew-touched" look of the spider webs i'd like to see.)
More dew-touched spiderwebs

Wings

Tag frame color: Please use 025 Dusky Night with 036 Crystal Forest set to "Luminosity" (layer type) layered above it. It should come out kind of like this, though please lighten it a little so it comes out less peachy (predominately grey and cool-tones.) ^.^
Tag feather color: See above.
NOTE: If my tag idea comes out looking icky, please feel free to CC the entire tag. xD
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wild-looking unshorn (occasionally torn off by rocks/ nature) mid-knee-length Mane and barely-touching-the-ground Tail, spiderwebs incorporated in wings and on hind-legs, half-lidded eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 pm
No longer to be commissioned.

Quote:
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Antigra
Name of horse: Gizbon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Macabre
Breed: Ghoul
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

His coat is the color of a fine red wine, a red so deep it simply glistens. This color is like that of blood that has just begun to darken before it fades to a ghoulish brown.

Shimmering rune markings cover his shoulder and flank, of an ebony hue so dark only the faintest shimmer of red can be seen in its depth. The runes are darkest where they meet the crawling black mists twined about his knees and hooves; lightest where they touch the tip of his shoulder and his rump. Reference.

Elongated tufts of fur dangle from his legs, similar to that of the Angeni, but these tufts of fur are encased in spiraling black mist that crawls up his hooves and fades away at his knees. His hooves and legs should be visible from behind the mist, though they can be difficult to see or even completely masked in places.

The bones of his spinal cord are clearly visible, as well as a section of skull about his eye socket. Black pits have long since replaced his eyes, a slight glow casting an otherworldly feel to their depths. Layers of skin have been carved away, the muscles bared for the world to see. The skull is a ghastly hue of ivory; the muscles, various shades of red.
The shape of his neck and back should still be visible; you may choose to have his bones and muscles simply as realistic markings upon his skin, if you should so wish. (I trust your judgment. xD <3)

His mane and tail are wispy tendrils of coal-black smoke curling into the heavens. His tail should seem to creep along the ground behind him- long enough to brush the ground, were it hair, but as it is simply sneaking up upon his back legs like an ethereal mist and reaching out to those behind him. His mane should cascade down the right side of his neck, a few wisps falling over the left. I would like his mane and tail to be somewhat substantial- that is, black-opal and seemingly solid towards his neckline and the base of his tail, not just a shimmering veil of mist all the way through. (The muscle should still be clearly visible, though his mane may block it from view in a few places. <3 The exact composition is up to you!)

His horn spirals up form the center of his forehead. It catches the light as though it had been carved of onyx It is a weapon, honed and ready to meet the flesh of his opponents.

About is neck is hung an ancient pendant of spiraling misery, crudely hammered into clawed tendrils of everlasting woe, the metal just beginning to rust. Gems of bloodstone gleam from three points on the outer circle, forming a raw triangle. The gems give off a red-tinged glow, as though pulsating with life. Reference.

He should be altogether breathtakingly deadly; a gruesome parody of everything a unicorn is meant to be. <3

(Consider these guidelines. You may elaborate as you see fit, enhancing color or deepening his runes if you should so desire, but please make sure that through it all he is still recognizable from his character design. ^_^ <3)

Reference Image(s):

Main Reference. (<~ Just the general idea, so you can sort of see what I was thinking of. I'm too lazy to do the mane/tail properly. xD)
Close-up of Runes
Onyx. (<~ Horn color ref.)
Necklace

Tag frame color: Have fun with it! <3
I would love for you to go crazy with the tag background- something that would bring out his best (or worst, depending on your point of view) attributes! ^____^

Tag feather color: Have fun with it! <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane and Tail; Wispy smoke and fur tufts about his legs; necklace.

Cost: 1.8mil (1.7mil for Uni Adult + 100k edits)

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:55 pm
User Image.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Morgaine
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed:
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s):
Wings: [x]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: RL Cosplay of my Mother's horse. heart

WIP Needed? If you feel like stopping for the day, please feel free to send a WIP my way. heart I would like to check the position of her markings before she's finished, though. :3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: She's a Sorrel, but she looks a little like a fine brandy~ [General ref], [Ref 2].
She has a white "spot" marking above her left shoulder. [Birdseye view of marking], [Marking placement reference].
Face: Her eyes are warm amber brown honey... brandy... colored. She doesn't really like my phone/camera in her face, so I can try to get you a picture of this tomorrow but, she has a white Pinpoint p***k in her LEFT eye (the one facing us on the cert). It's a random white dot on her iris. For the placement i'll have to send you a pic soon T.T
She has a rather complicated facial marking, so i've included some pictures! Her muzzle is dark grey, she's got pale pink on her nose that's sort of the "inner layer" of her white blaze- there's white on either side of the pink, between the pink and the dark grey. xd Which, itself, isn't a straight swath rather has crooked edges... If you need more pictures to make this more clear, please let me know, I see her every day! heart
[Happy Face!] [Another closeup (love her forelock here!)]
Mane: Multi-colored! She's got brown, white, grey, and black strands in there. [No joke!]. [Shiny mane].
I'm going to leave it up to you as the artist how to deal with this. xd Her mane looks generally brown/amber from far away, but i'd love it if you could incorporate some testament to her multi-hued locks. heart
Her mane has a mind of its own, and lays partially on the left near her ear and flops to the right the rest of the way. xd [Haphazard natural parting]. I'd love the portion that lays to the left of her neck to be braided loosely (like that [ref]), and the rest to fall loose. Her forelock is long, but it's currently trimmed just above her eyes so you'll see it a little short in some of the more recent pictures, and her mane is a little past neck-length at its longest point.
Tail: Long/ simple style, matching mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I think the regular stock fetlocks work well, they're slightly more pale (not quite white, like a creamy yellowish brown?) than the rest of her body.
Reference Image(s): Sprinkled throughout, and also all here:
[General ref], [Ref 2]. [Brandy-butts' butt]
Facial marking/Face: [Another closeup (Love her forelock here!)] [Closeup]
White spot: [Birdseye view of marking], [Marking placement reference]
Mane/tail: [Haphazard natural parting] [No joke!]. [Shiny mane (NOT a length ref)].

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: She's pidgeon-toed. Meaning, her front legs are rotated slightly inwards so her stance looks almost knock-hooved (like knock-kneed but... with hooves. xD) She usually looks pretty "normal" and stands flat, but if you could edit her hooves to be curved slightly inwards and give off that pidgeon-toed impression i'd be absolutely thrilled. heart

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brandy
Breed: Running Quarter
Temper: Brat. (Yes ,really, I asked my Mom one word to describe Brandy and she said "Brat". xD It's loving!)
Mate: None
Tag Background: Something similar to Sterling's? I would be suuuuuper happy if it could be the same, but I think Beej used an image so i'm not sure that's possible. heart
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Maybe one white, the other colored like her coat?  

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:49 pm
... Custom ...
Familiar Name: Akule
Familiar Breed: Raven
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Loyal
Familiar Description: A common Raven. Ref. Shiny black, beak fades to grey with a white line around the black mouth-opening, very thin white circle around solid black eyes.
Possible edits to make him look "scruffy"? xD

On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both please!
With Sadiki: cert
Tag Colors: Mountains or snow maybe?
Teepee: Here; Sadiki has > 70% on all stats
Price: Common (25k) - price modifier + edits? =

... Custom ...
Familiar Name: Onida
Familiar Breed: Raven
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Temper: True
Familiar Description: A White (Albino) Raven with pale blue eyes. Pinkish beak, pinkish thin circle around eyes, pinkish legs... generally, pale-pink skin and white feathers! Ref!

On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Own tag please.
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee:
Price: 25k (Common price)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:36 pm
Super Rare:
Colorist must do Elemental 'Suti edits.

* California Coast Redwood

Edit Category: - Choose from Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? If you feel like stopping and sharing. heart

Body: Colored like redwood
Whorls where her knees are.
Face:
Eyes deep, rich, vibrant green (a bit brighter than her mane and tail).
Mane: Deep, rich Redwood leaves
NOTE: If Colorist does not do elemental edits (leaf hair), alternative is a deep rich brown mane and tail, falling to a little past chest length, slightly disheveled with a few braids and redwood leaves woven into the hair.
Tail: Deep, rich Redwood leaves
Hooves/Fetlocks: A bit darker than her base body color
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wings, inner membrane potion should be colored like the inner bark of a redwood tree (more vibrant, rich red hues)
Scales: Back/tail scales
Other Notes: long serpentine tail, cloven hooves
From the Custom Information thread: "To be a Pureblooded Ulun'suti, your design needs: Back/tail scales, long serpentine tail, The Cloven hooves,and the wings."

Custom Items: Two pinecones by her hooves. Maybe a wisp of coastal fog around her legs? heart

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iina Tsintah (A Navajo name meaning "Life among the forest."
Breed: California Coastal Redwood: Sequoia sempervirens
(It can say just "Redwood" on the Breed section of the cert, and then the full thing along the bottom. And please, please italicize the scientific name. heart )
Temper: Kind
Tag Background: Would it be possible to do a redwood forest theme? Some old-growth and saplings, maybe a few ferns, fog? Deep rich, magical.
Tag frame color: Patterned like (red)wood
Tag feather color(s): The long one should match her leaves/eyes, the short one should be white.

TWIN: (Identical, except gender switch to Male).
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yiska Toh Yah (Navajo name meaning "Night has passed, walking by river").
Breed: California Coastal Redwood: Sequoia sempervirens
(It can say just "Redwood" on the Breed section of the cert, and then the full thing along the bottom. And please, please italicize the scientific name. heart )
Temper: Sturdy
Tag Background: Would it be possible to do a redwood forest theme? Some old-growth and saplings, maybe a few ferns, fog? Deep rich, magical.
Tag frame color: Patterned like (red)wood
Tag feather color(s): Both green (matching his eyes). This is the only difference between them! xD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood

* Albino Redwood

Edit Category: - Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Starting Stage: Adult (MAyyyyybe basket?)
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? If you feel like stopping and sharing. heart

Body: Colored liked redwood, textured like the outer bark itself and slightly less saturated/rich than the mare's.
Face:
Mane: White (Albino; lacking chlorophyll) Redwood leaves
Tail: White (Albino; lacking chlorophyll) Redwood leaves
Hooves/Fetlocks: White

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wings
Scales: Back/tail scales
Other Notes: long serpentine tail, cloven hooves
From the Custom Information thread: "To be a Pureblooded Ulun'suti, your design needs: Back/tail scales, long serpentine tail, The Cloven hooves,and the wings."

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yas (A Navajo name meaning "Snow".)
Breed: Sequoia sempervirens Albino
Temper: Strong
Tag Background: A Redwood grove, some fog.
Tag frame color: Colored like (red)wood
Tag feather color(s): The long feather should be white, the short feather should be the deep-green of normal redwood leaves.

TWIN:
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ajei (Navajo name meaning "My heart".)
Breed: Sequoia sempervirens Albino
Temper: Stoic
Tag Background: A Redwood grove, some fog.
Tag frame color: Colored like (red)wood
Tag feather color(s): Both feathers white.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood  

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm
Super Rare
Elemental (Earth? Rock/ore) 'Suti

*Mithril mare (LotR cosplay)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:13 pm
Butt-tree 'Suti'geni. heart
(based off of the tree in my family's courtyard).

Mane should be like its fine branches, with every season represented (bare limbs for winter, bright vibrant green leaves and buds for spring, deep green for summer, and red/orange/yellow/brown for fall- note that for fall, a single leaf may have all the colors or may be mostly yellow or mostly red etc.)
(Mind suggested having Wooden horns for Winter; or "BUT you could also have branches sticking out of the main main but it might be something to ask but I dont THINK it'd be a mutation since the littlewooden branches would be like.. Spines"; note to self to double-check from 9/30/2014)

Edit Category: - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. Specify. (Ex. Final Fantasy - Sephiroth)
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

Body: Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
Tail: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, & Angeni only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Name... of the horse. >_>
Breed: Butt-Tree
Temper: Hug
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices
Tag frame color: The color of the tag frame
Tag feather color(s): The color of the tag feathers (short/long)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

Incorporate the rare climbing (non-parasitic) plant my Dad wove through it either around the limbs, or as a separate Usdia concept?

Huroggmeten

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 am
A Uni'Suti, based on my Pottermore wand "Ash with Unicorn Core, eleven and a quarter inches, Unyielding". heart
Info.
Temper: Faithful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:04 am
Huro's Decision Tree for Custom Slot Entering:

1. Are you in a current custom cool-down period?
Y: Keep waiting. :3
CURRENT COOLDOWN: None.
N: Proceed to 2.

2. Have you won a slot for Marissa? heart
Y: Proceed to step 3. heart
N: Enter for Marissa. heart (Minor-Mod Ed. Reg slot. If Unedited only slots are offered, sit out custom opening).

3. Does the colorist do Elemental 'Suti edits?
Y: Enter for California Redwood 'Suti concepts, but proceed through question 3 sub-question(s) to determine which ones.
~ Once both California Coast Redwood concepts have been won, enter for Butt-tree 'Suti'geni. 3nodding
N: Enter for another concept. See question 4.

3a: Is the colorist offering different-gender twins?
Y: Enter for California Coast Redwood twins, see 3b for version.
N: Enter for California Coast Redwood female or Albino California Coast Redwood male, see 3b for version.
~ If Summ asks, enter for Blieve female twins. :3

3b: Is the colorist offering growing customs?
Y: For California Coast Redwood twins or Albino California Coast Redwood male: Concept(s) starts as Basket, growth through Foal to Adult.
N: For California Coast Redwood female: Enter for adult.

4. Is the colorist offering at least Heavy edits?
Y: Enter for Koarre (Heavy edit saddled female Reg., with familiar).
N: Enter for Mithril mare 'Suti with light flowy hair mane (rocks achieved with patterns of cave with 'veins' of mithril ore).
~ Once Mithril mare has been obtained, enter for Sahale (Minor-Mod. Edit Reg. with complex markings)
~ Once Sahale has been obtained, enter for Pottermore wand Uni'Suti.
~ Filly x Colt's sister "Foal" (CC Ed. Reg.)

To be continued, this should hold me through at least the next few years. xd

EASY COOLDOWN DETERMINATION REFERENCE:

Normal Customs: 2 months.

Common (Regulars):
Marissa: Minor-Mod. Ed. Reg
Koarre: Heavy Ed. Reg
Sahale: Minor-Mod. Ed. Reg with complex markings
Foal: CC Ed. Reg (growing)

Super Rare:
Mithril mare 'Suti: Mod. Ed. 'Suti
Pottermore Wand Uni'Suti: Mod.-Heavy Ed. Uni'Suti crossbreed

Twins: Double cooldown (4 months.)
Blieve girls: Mostly-CC Ed. Reg.

Possible Custom-drawn-appendage or Super Heavy ed. slots...? 'Suti Elemental hair.
California Coast Redwood Concepts (Reg. and Albino) (Twins): Redwood needles mane and tail
Butt-tree 'Suti'geni: Seasonal branches mane and tail.

Huroggmeten

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces