Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)
*~*Rules & Guidelines - can everyone please read and poll*~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read the rules?
  you bet
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:08 am
*~*Rules*~*

Don't worry we won't lynch you for breaking some rules in this section, although if you continue to do so, a mod will have a word, so please poll and post in this thread so we know you have read and understood the rules.

• Follow Gaias TOS
  • Follow FG4PGS rules, you can find these in stickies on the main forum, the front page or in noob 101.
  • Please no nudity pictures, there is minors in here.
  • Please do not take peoples art without permission.
  • No passing other peoples work off as your own! this is plagerism and is a offence.
  • No hentai or anything inappropriate.
  • Please no "Doll Maker" threads this is not art! unless there drawn
  • Do not ask for real money for artwork.
  • Respect peoples art and threads.

Very simple really please respect this section and peoples artwork if you don't like there work give positive critism. Don't knock them down, it takes guts to show something someone has created. Also do not steal peoples artwork or try to pass someones elses art as your own! this is plagerism as i have said and is a criminal offence.

Doll makers sites which are scattered throughout the internet are not art, so please do not post topics in here showing off ones you put together or offer to make people them for items or gold, these threads will be deleted as there not your own art.

Also we do not allow people to make art for real money this is not allowed anywhere on gaia so respect those rules in here as well, even we have to follow the TOS

Thankyou and goodbye.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Flickr
Sounds good to me!
Yes I did take this photo.

Pixie
*^__^*  

pxyvalkerie

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Read and understand rules. 3nodding ---- will do the poll to after this is posted. Wait, it will get posted! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:44 pm
<33 i read'em! =D *feels special* can i get a gold star?! ^^ *steals a golden star and runs off to poll*  

Rainbowtastic-Condom

Etain McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am
Sounds straight forward to me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm
rules dont rock that much  

nickjonaslover911

DatBoiAlex10

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:35 pm
Angelic_Highlights
*~*Rules*~*

Don't worry we won't lynch you for breaking some rules in this section, although if you continue to do so, a mod will have a word, so please poll and post in this thread so we know you have read and understood the rules.

• Follow Gaias TOS
  • Follow FG4PGS rules, you can find these in stickies on the main forum, the front page or in noob 101.
  • Please no nudity pictures, there is minors in here.
  • Please do not take peoples art without permission.
  • No passing other peoples work off as your own! this is plagerism and is a offence.
  • No hentai or anything inappropriate.
  • Please no "Doll Maker" threads this is not art! unless there drawn
  • Do not ask for real money for artwork.
  • Respect peoples art and threads.

Very simple really please respect this section and peoples artwork if you don't like there work give positive critism. Don't knock them down, it takes guts to show something someone has created. Also do not steal peoples artwork or try to pass someones elses art as your own! this is plagerism as i have said and is a criminal offence.

Doll makers sites which are scattered throughout the internet are not art, so please do not post topics in here showing off ones you put together or offer to make people them for items or gold, these threads will be deleted as there not your own art.

Also we do not allow people to make art for real money this is not allowed anywhere on gaia so respect those rules in here as well, even we have to follow the TOS

Thankyou and goodbye.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 am
I've read and understand the rules. I poll'd.  

Crazed_With_Sugar

Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff