*~*Thread Duplications*~*

It has come to my attention that threads are starting to be duplicated, if you see a bleach thread, do not make three more just like it, why not pm the thread owner and ask them to title it as the official bleach discussion thread? then i will pin them when they more successful, saves cluttering up the forum area!

i know you all love talking about your favourite animes and such thing's about then but unless your doing for example and i will be using bleach as another example. Unless your posting a thread about your favourite death god don't bother posting the topic as more often than not it will have been done before.

The who beats who topics are fine, but please don't post it and then just state "Naruto owns all" because that is a wasted topic, put some more effort into it, state reasons and such... brings more people in there. smile Also don't post many topics for instance insted of making the following topics.

Who owns naruto or sasuke
who owns sakura or ino

etc

why not make a topic with loads of different pair ups and then discuss them all in the one thread, less clutter that way.

PLEASE CHECK IF THERE IS NOT A TOPIC ALREADY DONE ON PAGE ONE, OR TWO. IF THERE IS NOT FEEL FREE TO MAKE A TOPIC BUT IF YOU FIND ONE THEN PLEASE POST IN IT INSTED OF MAKING ANOTHER TOPIC THAT WILL NEED TO BE CLOSED.

if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

angelic_highlights