Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
SECRET ENDING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

altergalm63566

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:42 pm
IT STARTS OFF SHOWING ANSEM REPORTS AND THREE PEOPLE GO TO THE CENTER OF A DESERT AREA AND PICK UP THE THREE KEYBLADES AND THEN I ZOOMS OUT TO SHOW THAT THERE IS MILLIONS OF KEYBLADES THEN I SAY THE LINE THE KEYBLADE WAR  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:08 am
There is so much more than that, you know.....  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:27 am
Werent the three keyblades kingdom key (sora's), Way to dawn (riku's) and whatever Kairi's is? so that suggests that the three armored peoples were Sora, riku and kairi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:29 am
Indeed, it does suggest that...Though is it actually true is the better question I think.  

CandlelightsChaos

Vincent Fenrir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:19 am
It was Mickey's, Sora's and Riku's if I remember correctly... and Tetsuya Nomura has stated that they are not any known characters at this point, however are related to them.... though I doubt he actually meant familial ties  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Go to www.kh-2.net/ to find out the latest news of KH3 and KH2: FM+!!! There's all the latest news there and it's always updated.  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:50 am
One of the knights is a Roxas look-a-like named Ven, and the girl knight who looks like a relative of Riku, her name is Aqua. The man with dark brown hair whos eyes turn blue to yellow is Xenahort.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:02 pm
i was told that the roxas look-a-like is indeed roxas and i forgot the chicks name, but i know the big guy's name is Torak. i'm guessing the three were nobodys, but i'm not completely sure.  

Esuplice

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:08 pm
PrO SimpLe
i was told that the roxas look-a-like is indeed roxas and i forgot the chicks name, but i know the big guy's name is Torak. i'm guessing the three were nobodys, but i'm not completely sure.
the roxas look a like is van the girl is aqua and the big man is terra the old man is the original keyblade master who is a nobody and a heartless  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:22 am
spoilers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE spoilers  

darkness_element_master

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games