Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:14 am
It was a quiet enough day in konoha and Vexx looked out of his dull and dark room into the bright streets below. Naruto as usual was causing as much trouble as possible. He knew that eventually he would be caught in one of his traps. ((OOC:: plz plz plz no-one be sasuke cuz thats who my character is replacing in this RP)) He heard a knock on his door...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:33 pm
((Eh, why not...maybe I'll get a chance to beat the crap out of Naruto, the little s**t...>.> As you can tell, he's not my favorite character...))

"Gah!", the young man exclaimed as a branch reached out and snagged his shirt. With an exasperated sigh, he pulled the branch and his shirt in opposite direction, pulling himself free with as little damage to his garment as he could. "Can't believe they sent me to the middle of nowhere like this," he grumbled under his breath, readjusting his shirt a moment, "It's always, 'Karu, clean up this mess. Karu, take this to the elder. Karu, go get some ninja to help us.' I swear, those people couldn't do anything themselves if their lives depended on it." With another sigh, he continues trudging through the forest, hoping he'd find this "Hidden Leaf Village" soon...  

Xanatos Forever

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 am
Xanatos Forever
((Eh, why not...maybe I'll get a chance to beat the crap out of Naruto, the little s**t...>.> As you can tell, he's not my favorite character...))

"Gah!", the young man exclaimed as a branch reached out and snagged his shirt. With an exasperated sigh, he pulled the branch and his shirt in opposite direction, pulling himself free with as little damage to his garment as he could. "Can't believe they sent me to the middle of nowhere like this," he grumbled under his breath, readjusting his shirt a moment, "It's always, 'Karu, clean up this mess. Karu, take this to the elder. Karu, go get some ninja to help us.' I swear, those people couldn't do anything themselves if their lives depended on it." With another sigh, he continues trudging through the forest, hoping he'd find this "Hidden Leaf Village" soon...

(i'll arrange it so that you can ^^))

the neko ninja looked out the window and saw the person almost get hurt, he jumped down next to him "can i help you Karu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:20 am
"Arrrgh!!" Karu began to fall backwards, caught unawares by the shinobi. His momentum carried him backwards, backpedaling for a moment before falling into a roll, slamming against the tree he had freed himself from a moment ago. He just sat there a moment, eyes shut tightly as he rubbed his head, waiting for the spots to stop dancing about, grumbling to himself, "stupid ninja...always sneakin' up on people..."  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:40 am
"That's what ninjas do! <3" A voice giggled above Karu and the neko ninja. Above the trees Saaro - a boy no older than 13 - waved to the two ninjas below him. He definitely wore odd attire - the most prominent features of his outfit were a white hat with floppy rabbit-like ears, white paw-shaped gloves and boots, a white tail which would almost, but not quite, reach the floor when he stood, and a blue armband decorated with the symbol of Konoha. He didn't care though; ninjas were odd folk anyways and his outfit - or outfits - served his purpose.

Saaro jumped from a branch and acrobatically ricocheted off many of the stronger branches as he made his way down to the forest floor. He landed on both "paws" and stood up to greet the neko ninja with a salute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:43 am
( whee I'm so bored; time for some meddling of my own!)

A young red-headed woman suddenly springs out from nowhere and smiles brightly, standing proudly with one hand resting on her hip and the other grasping a seemingly bronze staff and staring up at the Konoha Village entrance gates. She stares up over her slim shades at the massive oak doors looming over her.

"This must be it! Konoha Village.. famous for their ramen shop!" She smiles brightly, almost in a childish way as she made her way through the open gates. I would've thought this place was guarded.. She thought to herself as she placed a hand over her eyes as if in salute, glancing around to find the inside more complicated than it seemed. Gah! I'll never find that ramen shop! Urk.. Her stomach suddenly lets out a loud grumble, reminding her all too well how far she went out of her way just to eat wonderful ramen. She drooled slightly as she pictured herself slurping up chicken ramen with chopsticks. She throws her arms up in the air and exlaims, "Alright! There's no way I'm going to give up my search now!" She strides down one of the many roads that branches off from the main entrance, having no idea where to start looking..

HarukoBrave

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:46 am
(Sentama Lin.. *huggles tightly* whee I luff you just for your post.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:53 am
(( Not to take up RP real estate, but was it that loveable? Perhaps I should make him younger... ))  

Sentama Lin

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:54 am
Sentama Lin
(( Not to take up RP real estate, but was it that loveable? Perhaps I should make him younger... ))

( cool I meant the outfit~)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 am
Karu's eyes cleared in time for him to open them and spot the new ninja. He just scowled slightly as he stood up and began brushing himself off. "Yeah, well, that doesn't mean you have to harass potential jobs before they even reach your village elder," he said with a hint of bitterness in his voice. The new shinobi looked like he could have been Karu's little brother, yet he had been just as quiet as the neko in his approach...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:03 pm
"I'm sorry sir," Saaro said with a tone of innocence. "But... perhaps if you didn't complain so much, you wouldn't have gotten stuck in those branches from before."

Saaro giggled and played around with the ears of his hat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:16 pm
Karu grunts in acknowledgement, looking towards the neko shinobi and wondering if what he thought of the situation...  

Xanatos Forever

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 pm
The young woman stops and asks for directions from a fruit vender, who eyes her in a curious way; who in their right mind would dress so oddly? "Alright, so I take the next left and continue on down the pass until I reach a bridge, then turn right and continue on until I find it?" The vendor just blinks and nods lightly as she throws her hands up in victory. "Thank you! Who knows how long it would've taken if I hadn't asked around." She salutes him off and suddenly sprints down the road, stopping to a skid and turning left, leaving the fruit vendor stumped.

After several moments of running, she comes to a stop infront of an open-air shop. Tapping the ruby jewel embedded in her forehead, she contemplates the route she took and hopes this is the ramen shop.

"Hello? Is this the ramen shop?" She ducks her head under the blue banner with white leaf symbols as she enters the shop to find a sort of elderly man with his back turned from her and slaving over a hot stove. He stops and looks up, turning to the new customer. "Why yes, this is the ramen shop."

She smiles brightly and plops down onto one of the many free stools, finding herself in heaven, "Yes, I'd like chicken ramen please!" Propping the top of her staff against the counter, she slips off her slim shades and sets them on the counter top to reveal deep chocolate-colored eyes peering brightly up at the man...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:33 am
(I'm going to join)
(I'm going to look like my avvy)
next to her was a man with two blades and a similarly bronze staff, "this ramen sure is good, huh" abrubtly said the man. "huh? I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it would be good," replied the women, "I ordered the chicken ramen." "oh, you don't want that. Mr. iruto, give her a deluxe tempura special, on me" replied the man. "yosh, one special with all the finishings" said Mr. iruto as he handed her a bowl that steamed with amazing flavor. "my, I haven't itroduced mydelf to you," said the man, "my name is tanto, you are?"  

orreso

Fenrawk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:09 am
a young tall man with a liverpool accent and blueish hair over his eyes walked into the town his sleeves falling past his arms wondering what he should do.Fenrir walked into town with his claymore on his back he walked around town and jumped into a tree and fell asleep.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff