Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:42 pm
How many Emblems have any of you gotten?

I finally got the Eggman All A Rank yesterday, completing the Emblem List.

YAY! 180 EMBLEMS! GREEN HILL ZONE EXTRA STAGE UNLOCKED! ALL ALTERNATE KARTS AND CHARACTER COSTUMES!

And who thinks it would be cool if the other multiplayer characters had alternate costumes?

I remind myself of Shuriken Ninja.... I just need blue armor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm
oAo I just mentioned this in another thread...

naw, I'm pathetic...I mooched off of a 9-year-old. I babysat them, and I would play their GameCube...until the SA2 disc was inexplicably non-functionable...  

Eleventyone

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm
Eleventyone

naw, I'm pathetic...I mooched off of a 9-year-old. I babysat them, and I would play their GameCube...until the SA2 disc was inexplicably non-functionable...
Huh, where?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:49 pm
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone

Huh, where?

I think it was the old times thread...I talked about how all I did was collect animals and Chaos Drives for the Chaos....and how I never got the dragon....and the only levels I ever played were the Knuckles levels. ._.
Eleventyone
Aenemic_Grav
zphal_girl87
Saikii
I used to love watching Salute Your Shorts, All That( the old one with the original cast), 100 Deeds of Eddie Mcdowd, Wishbone, Blues Clues, Rugrats, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Darkwing Duck, Bonkers, & Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers. The old Nickelodeon was really cool.( Except for Rocco`s Modern Life and Ren & Stimpy. No offense to the fans...)

OMIGASH, yes Legend of the Hidden Temple was awesome! I always wanted to be in it. xd I used to watch The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog too, of course, and I remember an old cassette recorder I had fun recording over tapes again and again and playing them back.

I remember Legos, Tinkertoys, and my Knex. My parents, being electrical engineers, never had any problem with buying me more construction toys. lol Plush animals were harder for me to convince them to buy.

I remember my parents Atari, and then when I was nine I bought my Sega Genesis and turned my world upside down with Hedgehog love. Sonic 2. That was the game. Oh yes. crying

Oh yes, my favorite game hero :3 Sonic the Hedgehog pwns! Still does ^_^

"Let's get dangerous!" xd sorry, had to...

Yeah, Sonic's awesome...except for the new games. Once it became a racing game, it got dumb...although I had lots of fun in Sonic Adventure 2 finding animals for the Chaos. >.> i never DID get that dragon...

Eleventyone

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:52 pm
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone

Huh, where?

I think it was the old times thread...I talked about how all I did was collect animals and Chaos Drives for the Chaos....and how I never got the dragon....and the only levels I ever played were the Knuckles levels. ._.
You never found a Dragon? You are pathetic. No offense. The truth is the truth and that never has changed. And the disc doesn't work? That sucks. My Gamecube broke down after so much work, and luckily the Wii has an AMAZING disc reader system in there. I can play DIGIMON WORLD 4, WITH IT'S UBER SCRATCHES. THAT'S HOW COOL THE WII IS.
THE WII IS SO COOL, IT BURNS LIKE LIQUID NITROGEN.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone

Huh, where?

You never found a Dragon? You are pathetic. No offense. The truth is the truth and that never has changed. And the disc doesn't work? That sucks. My Gamecube broke down after so much work, and luckily the Wii has an AMAZING disc reader system in there. I can play DIGIMON WORLD 4, WITH IT'S UBER SCRATCHES. THAT'S HOW COOL THE WII IS.
THE WII IS SO COOL, IT BURNS LIKE LIQUID NITROGEN.

Oh, wait, it was the unicorn. we got plenty of dragons...they were in one of Knuckle's/Rouge's levels...we couldn't get the unicorn because we couldn't figure out how to get the cage open...and we never got the dark garden because the little brats wouldn't listen. -_-
And I also found the incredibly-hard-to-do animal/drive glitch...>.>
We also played Digimon World...i think that was it...poor Augumon...no one liked him. xd  

Eleventyone

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:59 pm
I don't think I got many Emblems. I didn't play to collect emblems, only to play those really cool Sonic (and Shadow) stages.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:05 pm
Nadian
I don't think I got many Emblems. I didn't play to collect emblems, only to play those really cool Sonic (and Shadow) stages.

I only played it for the chaos. xd  

Eleventyone

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 pm
Nadian
Shadow needed more stages. Shadow the Hedgehog was really good. I only regret that other people bash it so much. Difficulty? It was a bit tough at first, but a fairly good balance. Guns were fun, especially mowing down GUN forces.

Yes, whatever you might say, SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG WAS A GOOD GAME. IT WAS THE TACTICAL PRESERVATION OF CERTAIN ENEMIES, OBSTACLES, THE ENEMIES YOU FOUGHT, AND THE SLIGHTLY CHALLENGING DIFFICULTY THAT MADE IT GOOD. I'VE BEEN WANTING A GAME THAT WAS HARDER THAN THE OTHER FOR A LONG TIME. THIS WAS SATISFYING.

But not for long.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:09 pm
Saito Muramasa X
Nadian
Shadow needed more stages. Shadow the Hedgehog was really good. I only regret that other people bash it so much. Difficulty? It was a bit tough at first, but a fairly good balance. Guns were fun, especially mowing down GUN forces.

Yes, whatever you might say, SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG WAS A GOOD GAME. IT WAS THE TACTICAL PRESERVATION OF CERTAIN ENEMIES, OBSTACLES, THE ENEMIES YOU FOUGHT, AND THE SLIGHTLY CHALLENGING DIFFICULTY THAT MADE IT GOOD. I'VE BEEN WANTING A GAME THAT WAS HARDER THAN THE OTHER FOR A LONG TIME. THIS WAS SATISFYING.

But not for long.

It IS a good game, but getting used to the weapons was kinda difficult... sweatdrop  

Eleventyone

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Nadian

But not for long.

It IS a good game, but getting used to the weapons was kinda difficult... sweatdrop
Yeah. Shadow also had some cool moves for the game. In SA2, his alternate multiplayer costume was TIGHT. A black PSO racing suit, I believe. I love nothing more than putting my opponent in perpetual time stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:13 pm
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Nadian

But not for long.

Yeah. Shadow also had some cool moves for the game. In SA2, his alternate multiplayer costume was TIGHT. A black PSO racing suit, I believe. I love nothing more than putting my opponent in perpetual time stop.

xd yeah, that was cool

The only thing i didn't really like about StH, was the good chaos control, or whatever it was. You skipped a lot of enemies that way...and the lack of AI. xd attack the baddies, the goodies attack you. attack the goodies, the baddies attack you.  

Eleventyone

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:16 pm
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Nadian

But not for long.

xd yeah, that was cool

The only thing i didn't really like about StH, was the good chaos control, or whatever it was. You skipped a lot of enemies that way...and the lack of AI. xd attack the baddies, the goodies attack you. attack the goodies, the baddies attack you.
Everybody hates Shadow.

I also hate how people say he's emo.

Emo's hurt themselves when they have problems.

When Shadow has problems, he shoves the barrel of a gun in a GUN soldier's backside and holds the trigger reading a novel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:21 pm
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Eleventyone
Saito Muramasa X
Nadian

But not for long.

xd yeah, that was cool

Everybody hates Shadow.

I also hate how people say he's emo.

Emo's hurt themselves when they have problems.

When Shadow has problems, he shoves the barrel of a gun in a GUN soldier's backside and holds the trigger reading a novel.

I never said i didn't like SHADOW. I just think that the game could be better.
I found this picture funny... twisted  

Eleventyone

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:29 pm
I don't remember. xP
But after the disk became "inexplicably no-longer functionable"..
I bought a new one and started over.
Didn't get much, I think.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff