Reply RP/Game
Epic RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
"There are some, who have greatly surpassed most others in power. These people... are truely greater than elite......"

I'm going to assume you know the rules. You can't be a god.

Character Profile:

Name:
Species:
Breed:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
History:

Name: His most common name is Randy.
Race: God.
Species: Demi.
Breed: Power. (He's the demigod of power. He's the only one.)
Weapons: He can summon any weapons he wants, or conjure them. But each form has it's favorit. Form 1's is chains. Form 2's is swords. Form 3's is the quarter staff. Form 4's is his own body.
Powers: The elements, invisablity, going through walls, flight, walking on walls and cielings, summoning, necromancy, damagin spells, polymorphing, super strength, super speed, doesn't need to breathe to live.
Appearance: Immortality when not in regular form.1 2 3 4The last picture I'm the big red guy. Regular Form
Personality: Bipolar. He's sometimes depressed, and sometimes happy. He's also sometimes good, and sometimes evil.
Bio: He likes food alot, yet he's very picky. He tried to go vegatarian, but meat is his favorite.
History: He was born of a goddess who shared her bed with 4 men at the same time. The seed was mixed, and so that's why he has 4 forms. One of them was a regular human, how ever. He was raised till the age 17, when he went out on his own. He's traveled now for 2 years.

The setting is modern time. But you can travel to other realms that are conected like hell, the dark abyss, heaven, val-halla, and similar things. The common person on the street is unaware of the supernatural.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:05 pm
Randy had just arrived in a small city called San-Lasanio. He was on his way to the bar known as "Old and Kicken'" where he was to sit down in the corner table next to a window and order two drinks, and put 4 quarters on the table. He was meeting someone who was to sell him information.  

Blasphemator

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:06 pm
He did as he was suppossed to do. Soon a man in a hooded red cloak came in and sat down to his right, just as he had been told. He then said "Hi, I love chicken don't you?" to which he Randy replied "Chicken always reminds me of milk."

"So, it is you then, eh?"

"Yes, it is."

"Fine, go to the 7-11 7 miles down that road, then take a left, go 9 miles, and you'll come to a cemetary. The cemetary will have a museum to the left, and a library to the right. In the museum are 7 of the 9 letters of the lost love. There were actually 11 letters. 1 of the known but lost letters is in the library, one of the lost and unkown letters is in a grave. The grave is 'James J. Kneelson, 1932-1993, tried to stay away from attention, and died from it.' The coffin is 6 feet deep, and is empty, except for a small box with a lock on it. Here is the key." The man ins the red cloak handed Randy a key. "The other letter is in a book called 'James J. Kneelson, his life and influence,' It's on page 213. All the pages are blank except for page numbers. The book is on a shelf in a the south west corner of the library. It's on the bottom shelf, last book at the left end of the shelf."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 pm
God_of_Summoning
I'm going to assume you know the rules. You can't be a god.

((-.^ That's kind of a big assumption on your part, y'know...))

Name: Xanatos Aino (Xan for short)/Xany/Xeraph/Xin
Race: Undead/Neko/Angel/Demon
Species: Vampyre (It's different from vampire, thus it is spelled differently)/Neko-jin/Seraph/Incubus
Breed: N/A
Weapons: Many...
Powers: Many...
Appearance: Will describe in game...
Personality: Varies...
Bio: N/A
History: Extensive...  

Xanatos Forever

orreso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:42 pm
Name: Andrew
Race: God
Species: demi, elemental, yinyang
Breed: half-human half-demi god
Weapons: fire blades, earth war hammer, water staff, lightning bow and arrows, sythe
Powers: controlling fire;earth;water;and lightning, levitation, hand blast (known as override(super move)), complete demonic/angelic kill/illusion wave, imortal in complete demonic/angelic form
Appearance: (some items are not seen in forms as gaia does not have them) demonic form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. angelic form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. regular form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. owns a baby dragon named chibi
Personality: good and evil depending on situation
Bio: hieght: 5'7" blood type: O status: parterned health: 100%
History: born from a god and a human women he was cared for in heaven until the devil infused him with yang (evil), in order to balance this out his father infused him with yin (good), and because of that he has a split personality  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:44 am
He went to the library and saw a man who looked like a mix between something similar to vampires, a demon, an angel, and somthing else. The vamire part he was sure was an undead thing. He ignored him for the moment. But kept his eyes on him, and he also saw anouther man, who also looked suspisous. He went to grab the book, and he found it, and found the letter inside. He looked over his shoulder and saw the two men. He kept glancing at them every now and then. He took out the letter and read it.

Fred, my former friend...
Fine! If you think you can find the idol, go ahead and look for it. You'll never find it! It's hidden so well, that it'll be impossable to find it. How it's so well hidden you ask? Well, let's just say it might as well be magical... Ha! I actually luaghed opun wrighting that. You'll see what I mean when you're dead in the next 10 minutes. Oh, did I forget to mention, this letter is poisoness. Ha! Hahahaha!! I am luaghing so hard as I wright this. I might as well tell you, since you won't believe me, and you'll be dead anyways. I have met a goddess, and she has the idol! You'll never find it!Your former friend, James...

Blasphemator

orreso

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:08 pm
*in demonic form*

"Complete Demonic Kill Wave!!!" shouted Andrew as a pulse of pure evil energy blasted through the library and destoyed a letter in a mans hand. Andrew returned to his normal state and walked to the man and said, "I scanned that letter just before the letter poisoned you and destoyed it. that goddess is athena the one who gave this to me. *points to laurel thing on head* I can help you, but be wary, when I change forms, run as far as you can as the destruction from my energy pulses have been known to kill gods" "I'll get back to you on that, for now lets relax" said randy  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:18 pm
orreso
*in demonic form*

"Complete Demonic Kill Wave!!!" shouted Andrew as a pulse of pure evil energy blasted through the library and destoyed a letter in a mans hand. Andrew returned to his normal state and walked to the man and said, "I scanned that letter just before the letter poisoned you and destoyed it. that goddess is athena the one who gave this to me. *points to laurel thing on head* I can help you, but be wary, when I change forms, run as far as you can as the destruction from my energy pulses have been known to kill gods" "I'll get back to you on that, for now lets relax" said randy
*the look on my guy's face is something like this: 0.()*
"One, thanks for letting me know which goddess it was. I thought it to be the wronge one. Two, thanks for saving my life. Three, who in the many gods' names are you!? Four, relax!? I need to find the other three letters! Five, we gotta go to the god of the destroyed and lost things, get back that letter, be very carful to make sure neither of us nor anyone else is poisoned by it, and donate it to the museum next door. Then we can relax!"  

Blasphemator

orreso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:04 am
"uuuuuuuuummmmmmm, ok, but first, CCCHHHIIIBBBIIII!!!" cried Andrew as his pet dragon flew back to him from hiding. "ok, let's go see the goddess of the lost and destroyed, Durga." said Andrew as the pair walke out the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:12 pm
Xan yawns loudly, leaning back against the wall of a building. Wrapping around his body were his two white feathered wings, folding in a fashion to diguise the fact they were actually wings and give the appearance he was wearing a feathery cloak. He gazed around the street was loitering on, pure white eyes shimmering myseriously. One of his favorite things about these eyes were the fact he could be looking anywhere, and people couldn't tell the difference. Of course, it did scare the bejesus out of them to see someone with no irises or pupils, but he always played it off as special contact lenses, whic led people to believe he was one of those "eccentric" type...which, he thought to himself, I technically am...heh...  

Xanatos Forever

orreso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:41 pm
"I'll be right back, someone owes me a favor" says andrew as he begins to dash off *somewhere in the atlantic* Water staff open the ocean!" yells andrew as the sea opens up and a bottle rises into his hands." *dashes off* "thanks, poseidon."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 am
"O.K. I'm comin' with you. He went him with the man to the goddess'es castle. There were a pair of sea dragons at the front of the castle.
"A'ight, wha' now? We just go and see her?"  

Blasphemator

orreso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:02 pm
*angelic form*"no there is a wing scan for demi-gods and gods, no wings no entrance."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:12 pm
"Then I shall kill a Rolhan, and take his wings."  

Blasphemator

orreso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:09 pm
*still in angelic form*"Ok, I'll be Inside."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers