Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Spoiler alert (Posable Kindom hearts III story line) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good to you?
  Yeah this makes me want to play it even more!
  no this makes no sens at all!
  ....what?
View Results

Kyrsea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:19 pm
My friend and i have been taking notes on this and and replaying both games a lot. (i even went threw chain of memories twice.) we talked with other friends and told them to watch the preview on youtube. they then took notes too and e-mailed us. she recorded all of this on M-words and she said its okay with her if i shared it with you guys

(yes we have a lot of time on our hands and we don't have lives >D )

---------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------------------------------------------------

The secret trailer reveals to us a list of all of the Ansem Reports. I can't read Japanese, but it points out a few Reports in bolded, up front text that doesn't scroll by. It says Ansem Report 8 & 9 at the bottom. Ansem Report 8 talks about Xehanorts machind that creates Heartless, while 9 has a line that may hold great significance to the trailer. The line reads "The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it." Knowing that Kingdom Hearts explores more than one world, more than one side of the heart it is safe to say that maybe KH3 will deal with how the keyblade brings destruction, because it doesn't seem like the happiest trailer ever.

UPDATE (April 20/06): The English trailer has been released. The text that reads at the beginning along with the Ansem Reports reads:

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenominal power. One legend says it's weilder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos upon it. I must know what this keyblade is. A key opens doors..."

It seems my previous assumptions were correct, it is referring to those Ansem Reports with a little added on I didn't expect.

Three soldiers.
The trailer brings us to a deserty plain with dark clouds over head. Three heavily armored soldiers are standing by a great beast that has been slain, which quickly erupts into dust and then nothing. Previous thoughts of it being a structure are false as it has feet, seen for mere seconds. The first soldier we see has chrome armor with a helmet that has rabbit-like earpieces. He wears a cape and holds a giant keyblade over his shoulder which is of an unfamiliar design.

To his right, another armoured figure walks towards him, also dawning a cape. This character has ear-pieces that shoot backwards, rather than up. The tinted eyepiece is the same as the first soldier, the eyes are unseen. This second charater has larger forearm armour and is relatively thinner. He is not carrying a weapon.

To the first soldiers left is a third character. Much like the first soldier in appearance but there is something about this third soldier that looks feminine. The walk or the figure makes this last character have a female touch. This character is carrying a keyblade as well.

Mickey or Kairi's Keyblade, Kingdom Key, Road To Dawn. The structure behind turns to dust.
As the three are close together, the first soldier moves towards three keyblades sticking out of the sand. The first keyblade in the line has been argued to be either Kairi's Keyblade used late in Kingdom Hearts II or Mickey's Keyblade, then there is The Kingdom Key, followed by Riku's Road To Dawn Keyblade. The fact that these three Keyblades are selected above all others predict great importance of the three heroes once again. Much thanks to the many people who have e-mailed me with corrections referring to the keyblades. When the soldier moves closer to them, the ruin he was standing on vanishes into dust. The soldiers pick up the keyblades, the two with the pointed "ears" weild two blades each, the one with "ears" pointing back picks up the Kingdom Key and is holding another Keyblade.

There is a quick pan outwards and it is revealed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades sticking out of the ground. It strongly resembles a graveyard. There are for pathes carved out, which have a striking resemblence to the crossroads from Chain of Memories. The crossroads proved as paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said) and dawn (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating a different state of heart. It is clear the crossroads will play an important part in KH3.
Comparison of the crossroads visible in CoM and the secret trailer.

Suddenly, there is a distant rumble, almost like an explosion. The three look into the distance and through the haze of the heat, an outline can be seen of a figure. Then the following captions show up on screen:

"It all begins with birth by sleep."
"Master of Keyblade"

Speculation suggests this refers to the characters holding the Keyblades. Maybe they are fighting to find the true master?

"The Lost Two"

A popular belief is that this is commenting on two soldier characters who followed the path of darkness, using the Keyblade.

"Memory of Xehanort"

Possibly the biggest hint in the trailer. This almost reveals that the next game will deal largely with Xehanort's lost memories from before he met Ansem.

"Chasers"

The name we are giving the soldiers right now. It is very vague.

"Keyblade War"

May be a war that has passed or is coming. We believe it is the reason Xehanort loses his memory and it may in fact be the war to discover who the real Keyblade Master is.

The final text says, "It all begins...with birth by sleep."

This is very unknown, some believe it is another kind of Nobody or a story created while Sora was asleep for one year.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 pm
Other rumors My friend and i have come up with!

Rumor I-
So, Kingdom Hearts II leaves us with Sora and friends home safe on Destiny Islands. All the evils are set straight, everyone is living in peace and harmony. Sora's adventure is over. With the fact that the ordeal is over, there is a chance that a new main character will come into play in Kingdom Hearts III. Also, considering the massive amounts of Keyblades found, it's entirely possible anyone could weild one.

Rumor II-
Then again, after the credits are done rolling in KH2, Kairi runs out onto the beach with a letter in a bottle. It bares King Mickey's emblem on it. The three read the parchment with worried expressions, the camera never exposes the paper to show us what is on it. This is indication enough that Sora is being called off on another mission (starting to sound like James Bond).

Rumor III-

This was e-mailed to me by "Nos Lived" and friends. It's first suggestion is that the text "Memory of Xehanort" is not IN memory of him, but referring to his actual memory. Those who followed Ansem's backstory would know that he found Xehanort and brought him in, he didn't remember any of his past. This trailer, and game, could be explaining his lost memories and in fact be taking place before Kingdom Hearts 1.

Rumor IV-This is one a friend wrote to me
This theory suggests there were several Keyblade Masters, I'm going to edit their assumptions to fit my own. The original theory is that there are five keyblade masters, I'm going to say there are four. Two went off into the darkness, bringing chaos and destruction to any world they touched. The other two were of Light and Twilight, of goodness and honor. When one of the dark masters realizes the evil in the darkness, they return through the path of Dawn, this is the same path Riku took when escaping the darkness. The three good masters meet in the crossroads and in the distance, they see a dark figure appear: the Dark Keyblade Master.

Rumor V-
Xehanort may have been one of the Keyblade Masters, and this Keyblade War causes him to lose something dear: his memory. Escaping battle, he comes to the Radiant Garden war-torn and confused, Ansem takes him in and offers any assistance possible.

Rumor VI given by- Halcyon100
the strange connection riku and sora bear to the sentence, "the lost two." Weren't they both lost in darkness at one point or another? And the "birth by sleep" does somehow resemble the cryogenic-like state Sora was in. So that may hold some importance.

Rumor VII given by- SorcerorofDarkness
heard that it would be the prequel of Kingdom Hearts that has Xenohart along with the three people that could be Riku, Sora and Kairi's parent

Rumor VIII given by- NaxreXIV
when the camera goes to the figure walking through the dust, it seems like a silohouette(sp?) of an Organization memeber, which makes me think the mystery of Axel's Somebody will be solved in the game.

Rumor IX given by- NaxreXIV
Before the page was deleted, I read on Wikipedia that the game isn't even supposed to be called Kingdom Hearts III, but instead Sunset Horizons, giving me the impression the Twilight Town is going to be an important world or like Destiny Islands (as in the world where the game starts), and the phrase "The Keyblade War", makes me think that the game won't deal with Sora, Kairi, and Riku, but instead focus on the Keyblade's origins.

Kyrsea

Kyrsea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:27 pm
WHAT WE KNOW

* The characters are original and have not been seen in previous games. They are NOT Sora, Riku, Kairi.
* There are a lot of keyblades, a war is coming or has passed.
* The Crossroads are important.
* Has something to do with the Keyblade bringing chaos.

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW

* The identity of the armoured figures.
* Who the distant outlined figure is.
* The place in the Kingdom Hearts timeline this trailer takes place in.
* What the text means by "birth by sleep".

if theres anything else just tell me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:24 am
something that makes me curious is the strange connection riku and sora bear to the sentence, "the lost two." Weren't they both lost in darkness at one point or another? And the "birth by sleep" does somehow resemble the cryogenic-like state Sora was in. So that may hold some importance, or hints.
Although this may or may not be important, I'd like to know if the fusion(?) of Zexion & the Riku Replica may have a significance in the KHIII installment.

(highlight the rest for
spoilers)
And I am still dying to know about that weird room/hallway that Xemnas walks through in the FINAL MIX of KHII. Those looked like dungeons....and they had these weird stands that looked like one of those keypad locks/status reports. Could the Organization members be in there??? Or something else???
Check Youtube to see for more hints into this compelling series KH RE:COM/KHII FINAL MIX

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

Alaisiaga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:19 am
to disprove rumour 2: at otakon, i heard from someone giving a panel who had connections to squeenix that KH3 would not deal with sora, riku, and/or kairi.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:52 am
I heard that it would be the prequel of Kingdom Hearts that has Xenohart along with the three people that could be Riku, Sora and Kairi's parent (Male or Female since we don't know the gender except for one with the broken helmet). We never know about the parents, right??  

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:45 am
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed, but in one of the fights against Xemnas, when he's sitting on top of the dragon, he's wearing armor similar to the one soldier in the secret ending, so Rumor V could be true. Also, when the camera goes to the figure walking through the dust, it seems like a silohouette(sp?) of an Organization memeber, which makes me think the mystery of Axel's Somebody will be solved in the game.

Before the page was deleted, I read on Wikipedia that the game isn't even supposed to be called Kingdom Hearts III, but instead Sunset Horizons, giving me the impression the Twilight Town is going to be an important world or like Destiny Islands (as in the world where the game starts), and the phrase "The Keyblade War", makes me think that the game won't deal with Sora, Kairi, and Riku, but instead focus on the Keyblade's origins.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:09 pm
You all have vary good points
3nodding  

Kyrsea

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 pm
if its ok with you id like to say somethin like how in the beginning of kh sora dreams of the keyblade and the heartless which starts the birth of a new hero and in kh2 while sora is snoozin in the chamber a new hero comes forth which happens to be soras counterpart so maybe in kh3 since sora and roxas are together and linke dmaybe when they sleep again the next hero will come  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:33 am
Great job, they're all great ideas.  

UltimentoLi

Sin Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:59 pm
"Birth by sleep" may refer to the creation of Roxas's memories.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:59 am
Well, we do actually know the timeline now. Since Ansem found Xehanort after the Keyblade War and that someone had to have sent Kairi out from Radiant Garden, this couldn't have happened too long ago, at least before Sora, Kairi, and Riku's births. It may have been even after they were born, but they were just real little, at most 20 or so years ago. None of this is exact, but its still better than nothing.  

NaxreXIV

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:36 pm
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE&eurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=5455058  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:38 pm
Sin Feeder
"Birth by sleep" may refer to the creation of Roxas's memories.

i would think sora regaining his memories but its just a guess but my video shows ansem old age and all with every one grown up  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Undertaker_fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm
yes  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games