Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Right to life: is abortion wrong? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is abortion wrong?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sonikku91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:24 pm
Outside of the health of the mother...do you think that under any circumstances abortion is an ethical choice?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:48 pm
I don't think they should allow abortion, because in my opinion, abortion is another form of murder. People, even if in utero, should have a right to their life.  

Pacific Ink

High-functioning Duck

7,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200

Akkiko-san

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:26 pm
a fetus is a living being who deserves to live  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:13 pm
I'm against abortion, if you didn't want to get pregnate, then you shouldn't have been screwing around. You shouldn't be able to erase a "mistake" so easily of off your slate, it is a living person who should be able to live rather you want them to or not; Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I can just go and have them killed razz .  

gumbyscout

The Lone Nut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:28 pm
no because then you are practicly taking someone's life someone's legacy something important that they can do that might actually matter  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:32 pm
I think abortion is wrong. Even if what inside the woman is unborn it still has a right to take it's first breath and live it's life. If you don't want a child let it at least have a life and give it up for adoption. The fetus shouldn't never be able to live just because of that woman's stupid mistake.

randomdinoninja

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 am
I believe strongly that abortion is wrong. Plain and simple. You don't want to have a baby, keep your body to yourself. The baby many not be born yet, but it is still a living being.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 am

Abortion is wrong. Plain and simple. Why should that innocent life have to pay for someone else's carelessness and mistakes? It's not like it asked to come into this world in the first place. It should be given a chance to live. Once the child is born, give it up for adoption. Let other's who don't have the blessing to have children, enjoy one.

I know people who had it done. Some who wanted to keep the baby, but the person who they were with fought otherwise.

That's why if your gonna screw around, use at least some sort of freaking protection and at least have some common sense.

Lady Ashayat

MultiRocks2007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:43 pm
It's just wrong... I mean, why would someone want to do something to a human life? It's considered to be murder, the way I look at it... Why would someone "do it" and get pregnant in the first place, just to turn around and give up a life? I just don't get people these days...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:04 pm
if yyou don't want a child don't f your boyfriend or your girlfriend, and deciding to kill a fetus although it is not a complete person is so sick and twisted if this happens they should just be killed them selfs or mine as well kill somone in real life  

nightslipper

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:17 pm
What if you don´t have choice, have you even considered that option?

What if you get raped and can´t have a abortion and you deliver the baby... You are going to hate that child becaues that the is a child of a rapist.

Or even worse, your daddy has sex with you and you get a child... should you keep it.. No because that would be even worse then the abortion itself.

There you have it, thats my opinion. I´m all pro-choice.

You can hate me for it and call me a baby killer, or you can accept my opinion, I really don´t care.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:28 pm
well i can see what Thanatos Phoenix is saying so maybe it should be in one of those cases only or somthing like it  

nightslipper

Casual Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:17 pm
wtf have you all forgotten that a girl could be raped by her dad or cousin and not want to harm the baby by having it come out retarded
or maybe if she only had a choice to kill the baby because it would hurt the baby and the mom !

think  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:42 am
sugar plum pie
wtf have you all forgotten that a girl could be raped by her dad or cousin and not want to harm the baby by having it come out retarded
or maybe if she only had a choice to kill the baby because it would hurt the baby and the mom !

think
Finally someone that agrees with me 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

unixninja92

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:11 pm
I think abotion is the mothers choise. She may have very good reasons to have one.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff