Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Cooking Mishaps?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XD
  XD
View Results

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:42 am
I have a few of these XD
They all involve my friend- she's awesome. With our crappy cooking skills combined, we screw up every attempt at cookery.
XD
We tried to make homemade Eatmore bars, but her aunt gave her the wrong recipe- instead of three-quarter cup of honey, she was told three and a quarter cups, so they wouldn't freeze, but we left them in there overnight, and the next morning, we took her mom's favourite knife, and tried to cut the stuff, and the knife ended up snapping.
Her mom still doesn't know. She'll bring it up every once in a while, but my friend always says, "I don't know. Maybe we lost it when we moved." and stuff. It's been at least three years now XDDD

We also tried to make brownies, but we didn't read the recipe first, and we missed the 'grease the pan' part...
We spent the afternoon chipping chunks of brownie off the bottom of the pan. They still tasted fine sweatdrop

...That's all that comes to mind at the moment.
I think there's something wrong with us; when we were younger, we used to play 'geologists' in the bathroom sink. It was hilarious.
We washed rocks XDDDD

Got any cooking disasters to share?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:42 pm
I once made crepes and added a little too much vanilla extract *shivers* and they weren't cooked the whole way through...  

Abnormal Munchkin

Jojibear

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:59 am
I can't remember what I did exactly but I possibly nearly blew up the kitchen. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 pm
I tried to fry an egg and for some reason it exploded.

No, I didn't use a microwave.

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

keke313

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:56 pm
Once I put a potato in the oven and it exploded. I also lit a Pop-Tart on fire in the toaster, i don't think the smoke detector even went off... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:38 am
Well.
Once upon a time, my brother decided to cook himself two minute noodles. Yeah, the ones you add water to, and microwave. Not hard, right?
Yeah. He forgot the water. gonk

And there may or may not have been an incident involving me, my two best friends, and an attempt at muffin-making. I think we doubled the amount of sugar to go in them, they turned out really shiny. And then we iced them, and the icing kept sinking into the muffins. xd And then we all went hyper. Twas hilarious, till we realised that half the muffins were stuck to the tray.  

Nekojin_cat

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:53 am
User Image

Once we put a Pop-Tart in the toaster (or was it actually toast?) and set off the fire alarm from the smoke.

Also, once my cousin put an egg in the microwave just to see it explode.
(and he had to clean the microwave afterwards...)

Also, with my sister and babysitter, (when we were younger) we put a marshmallow in a bowl and put in the microwave until it was about to explode and then we opened the microwave. We did this like...4 times. xd

Don't worry, I don't sting.

"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games