Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Organization XIII Theory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think my sister is crazy?
  Yes, keep her away from sharp objects!
  No, she's a flippin' GENIUS! (YES!)
  Dot dot dot...
  Can I just have some gold please?
View Results

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:30 pm
My sister just came up with this a few seconds ago: What if every one in the Organization were all Keybearers, explaining why their hearts (or shells, whatever you want to say) were so strong?

You're probably asking, "But why is Roxas the only one with a Keyblade?" Well, Sora IS still alive, and since Sora and Kairi were together, Roxas and Namine were together too, so he's a special case.

And yeah... my sister is very proud of this theory and wants to know what you think (well, not really, but she'll read what you say anyway, she's standing right behind me).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:01 pm
Well Roxas is Sora's Nobody so of COURSE he can use it as well. Being that he lost his heart in Hollow Bastion in the First game. and the time it took for Sora to Rach Kairi was enough time to form his Nobody Roxas. so when Sora Regained his heart Roxas was capable of being able to exist while sora's heart was still intact. The only diffrence is their Keyblade Abilities. Roxas can easily Wield two Keyblades. Sora needs the power of his allies to wield two. and the fact that Roxas has more Power and Sora has MUCH better Technique with a single Keyblade.

Kairi Lost her Heart During the Course of Kingdom Hearts. (How it was done is unknown to me at this time.) and she had her heart lost even LONGER than Sora. so Namine was able to develop powers.

As for the Organization XIII being Fallen Keyblade Masters the only one that is know to have been one is Xemnas. (They could all be Key Bearers but it is unknown as of now.) Well Xemnas was a Keyblade Chaser.  

Greenk4

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:21 am
If the Organization members had keyblades, don't you think they would have used them in fighting against Sora? And no- you need a pretty strong heart to use the keyblade, and since they don't HAVE hearts they can't use them. Roxas is an exception, since Sora is his other half. But since there original selves didn't use keyblades, they can't. (However, I don't know if this is true about Zexion- his weapon was never revealed)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:33 pm
larxene 12
If the Organization members had keyblades, don't you think they would have used them in fighting against Sora? And no- you need a pretty strong heart to use the keyblade, and since they don't HAVE hearts they can't use them. Roxas is an exception, since Sora is his other half. But since there original selves didn't use keyblades, they can't. (However, I don't know if this is true about Zexion- his weapon was never revealed)
See, that's the point. They can't use the Keyblade as Nobodies, since their hearts are completely gone, but since Sora is still alive Roxas can use them. And whose to say that while they were all hearty-full, the rest of the Organization couldn't use the Keyblade as well?  

NaxreXIV

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:28 pm
I believe none of them were Fallen Keyblade Users (Xemnas was a Chaser so he had one at one point.) Roxas can because Sora was never dead.
Zexion actually Uses Manipulation and Darkness as his Weapon (if you see the KH2:FM+ Video on Youtube you'll see a brief few scenes with Riku Fighting Zexion.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Greenk4
I believe none of them were Fallen Keyblade Users (Xemnas was a Chaser so he had one at one point.) Roxas can because Sora was never dead.
Zexion actually Uses Manipulation and Darkness as his Weapon (if you see the KH2:FM+ Video on Youtube you'll see a brief few scenes with Riku Fighting Zexion.)

When did the games ever say Xemnas was a chaser??? Anyways I guess your sisters idea could work.  

UltimentoLi

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Well this was told to me by a friend who has dug his a** off to find stuff for KH3' story. and he told me Xemnas is one of the 3 chasers. that's all I know so far. I'll need to ask him for all the info tommorow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 am
some other member on this post said that one of the chasers were Tolgart...the female Aqua..and the Roxas look-alike was Ven.....IDK who the 4th knight was that the mage summoned form himself......anyway......that's all I know...  

GundamWingPilot Hero

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:04 am
GundamWingPilot Hero
some other member on this post said that one of the chasers were Tolgart...the female Aqua..and the Roxas look-alike was Ven.....IDK who the 4th knight was that the mage summoned form himself......anyway......that's all I know...
i don't thin the mage copied himself, i think he summoned Xehanort, since he has an armor and a keyblade too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:57 pm

ZaneMusaki

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 am
if they had keyblades they didn't need to use the keyblade masters.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:46 am
Apparently you don't get it. The theory is, what if they had Keyblades before they died, then all became fallen wielders in the Organization?

Besides... they had Roxas. If they weren't total idiots and let him get kidnapped by Ansem, they could've used him.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

x2genster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 pm
I think the theory is half baked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:20 pm
That just might be righht  

Prince Levi

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

axel_the_fire_user

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:58 am
i think that some of the organzation could be keybearers, but the "keysblades" morphed into the holders desire  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games