Total Votes : 6

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 pm
I collect porcelin dolls and my frinds think I'm a freak because I collect dolls that don't even resemble Chuckie, one bit. They are all cute though, and they are extremely pretty. What do you think of dolls?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:38 pm
I don't collect them, but I do have a few. *counts* I have four in my room and I have more that I haven't moved from my grandmother's house.  

Only Sapphire

doodlebuggey88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:50 pm
I have a small collection of them in my room. I used to collect them when I was younger, but for some reason I just kind of fell out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:43 pm
Sorry but porcelain dolls terrify me.

My neighbor bought some for me when I was younger and I always had they feeling that their heads would twist around and follow me and that they were utterly evil like furbys.

And then there was one time when I first got them that I thought that they'd come to life when I was sleeping and kill me.

I refused to let my mother put them in my room (they're up in the attic now - they really were gorgeous but I just don't like them).

Unfounded fears I assure you but I still can't stand dolls of any sort up to this day.

They. Just. Don't. Blink.

~+xVANDALx+~

Rollingjules

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:32 pm
I don't actively collect them, but I do have quite a few. My aunt is an avid collector of all things doll and antique, so for my birthdays and holidays I would get porcelain dolls as gifts when I was young.

I do, however, collect Asian ball-jointed dolls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:25 pm
I have two porcelain dolls
I get them from this little town that we visit every so often. There are tons of stores up there that sell them and my mom has agreed that I can get one every time we go there. mrgreen  

baigais

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff