Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Suggest a movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna suggest a movie?
  damn straight
  ack i dont have any good ones :(
View Results

JoeysRattata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 am
Taken
i mean you have no clue what will happen i saw it last night
it was really good  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:18 am
caligula... Basically the fall of Rome. The main actor is the front man in A Clockwork Orange... I can't really describe it but it has a very graphic nature and it;s a must-see movie biggrin  

Dark_Lotus85

600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:41 am
A lot of good movies are named in this post, so if I repeat some then my bad xP oh, and my spelling and grammar might be bad because I don't really bother to check it, so I'm going to apologize ahead of time ^-^

First of all, my favorite slasher of all time, Halloween!!! It's a must! Michael Myers does this incredibly sexy walk that is to die for! I would suggest watching...
Halloween 1
Halloween 2
Halloween 4
Halloween 5 (don't remember the actualy titles for 2,4, and 5, but they are all something like Revenge of Michael Myers or Michael Myers comes home or w/e. They should all say the numbers on the DvDs though, and if they don't I'd just recomend wikipedia.org for the list of them.)
Halloween H20
Rob Zombie's Halloween

Also, I've started watching NIghtmare on Elm street, but I've only seen one so far... The first one GREAT though! The girl in the body bad totally gave me the creeps! ^-^
This movie is about this guy name Freddy Krueger who was a child murderer when he was alive. He was burned to death though, but he somehow resurrected himself in teen's dreams. In their dreams he goes after them and he can kill them inside their own heads!! The ending of this one confused me, so if you watch it then an explanation would be much appreciated ^-^

And of coarse, Friday the 13th! Watch Part 1 and Part 2 the originals, THEN go see the one playing in theaters now =D
And for anyone who doesn't know what these movies are about, it has to do with a deformed kid who drowned in a lake a long time ago. His mom wanted to take revenge on her kid whose name was Jason Voorhees, so she went to the camp that was next to the lake and killed a bunch of counsilers. The mom got her head chopped off though so then Jason comes out of the lake and takes revenge on her.

And for the non-slasher films-

Donnie Darko
A great kind of sci-fye mystery kind of movie. It will really make you think about it once it's ended and I'll have to admit, it's kind of depressing (though VERY intriguing). It has a love story involved too, but it's basically about this teenager (played by Jake Gyllenhaal) who starts to see this guy in a freaky bunny costume appear when he gets into a kind of trance. The bunny tells him that the world is going to end. And if I tell you anything else it might ruin the movie because it is very strange and hard to explain anyways, ahaha....

Pan's Labrynth
I know it's already been mention but if you're still not convinced to watch it, then... well you must be a non-movie lover O.o!!! It's an awesome spanish film that leaves you bewildered at the end! It's about a young girl moving to her step-father's mansion type thingy with her pregnant mom, and she meets a fairy! The fairy leads her down into the Labrynth at the step-father's estate where a creature lives that says she is the princess of another world and she has to go through many tasks to achieve this title again. Apart from the fairy tale, it is also about war and rebellion against their current government I suppose... might want to read someone else's synompsys about that xD

His Girl Friday
An old black and white film about this woman reporter who is going to get married and wants to live a normal life, because being a women reporter in that time period wasn't normal at all. Her x-husband tries to convince her to stay and help him with the business but she refuses... until a crisi breaks out and she has to decide whether or not to quit the job, or stay and try to save an innocent man's life! This movie has great diologue  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:49 am
Donnie Darko is a really good movie  

Kagura667

IITRIGGAII

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:09 am
Angelic_Highlights
Seen a pretty good movie which you thought other's might like to watch then why don't you state the movie in here and tell us why it was so good. smile

you never know you just may be surprised at some peoples movie tastes. wink

I have seen a few these past two day's as i am in bed a lot so i have two movie's which i suggest you take a look at for many different reasons

The devinci code

Blooming amazing film, i thought first it would be utter rubbish, the same old same but i was indeed surprised i throughly enjoyed this movies, the storyline was compelling, well written, it has some action but mainly it was a thinking movie more so than anything else. But they balanced everything out really well and at the end i was left thinking about things they had said in the movie. It is one of those movies that everyone should see at least once just to see what it makes you think of.

Wickerman

i got this a few weeks ago and just never seemed to get around to watching it was either on here or resting upstairs, but last night me and mike finally put it on and throughout the movie it had us glued to our seats, it was such a weird movie didnt make you think much of anything just be glued to the set waiting for another clue. The storyline is very interesting and the characters blow you away your pulled into there weird world and the ending is a twist which came right out of the blue and shocked the hell out of me for sure.
ya need 2 see jason dat movie dat fire  
Ulqu rolled 20 100-sided dice: 18, 19, 56, 79, 7, 35, 24, 89, 16, 96, 18, 95, 69, 81, 100, 27, 54, 30, 15, 99 Total: 1027 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:30 am
lol  

Ulqu

Loyal Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kagura667

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Finding Nemo  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm
friday the thirteenth,the uninvited, and kill bill  

hinata_uchiha345

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IITRIGGAII

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 am
Angelic_Highlights
Seen a pretty good movie which you thought other's might like to watch then why don't you state the movie in here and tell us why it was so good. smile

you never know you just may be surprised at some peoples movie tastes. wink

I have seen a few these past two day's as i am in bed a lot so i have two movie's which i suggest you take a look at for many different reasons

The devinci code

Blooming amazing film, i thought first it would be utter rubbish, the same old same but i was indeed surprised i throughly enjoyed this movies, the storyline was compelling, well written, it has some action but mainly it was a thinking movie more so than anything else. But they balanced everything out really well and at the end i was left thinking about things they had said in the movie. It is one of those movies that everyone should see at least once just to see what it makes you think of.

Wickerman

i got this a few weeks ago and just never seemed to get around to watching it was either on here or resting upstairs, but last night me and mike finally put it on and throughout the movie it had us glued to our seats, it was such a weird movie didnt make you think much of anything just be glued to the set waiting for another clue. The storyline is very interesting and the characters blow you away your pulled into there weird world and the ending is a twist which came right out of the blue and shocked the hell out of me for sure.
yo ya got 2 c dance flick  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 am
DANCE FLICK ITZ FUNNY AN TIGHT  

IITRIGGAII

panjo_da_panda

350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm
trrasfrmers reenge f thefale uz a GREAT ove actin, sum cmedy, COOL MOVIE! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm
srry, it wuz me comp. i meant, alot of action, sum comedy, awsum movie..... nuf said xd  

panjo_da_panda

350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:02 pm

xXDamariusXx

the day the earth stood still,dead space,resident evil:degeneration,and 28 days later  
User Image
i adopted a chibi!
name:Miguel
doesn't like:kira,vegetables,,and siting
owner mad XDAMARIUSXx
you can adopt one too!
adopt me!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm
You know wats a good movie ACROSS THE UNIVERSE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

0ewok0

kisi60

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm
wanted that movie is crazy but awesome

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items